First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Icon Request
1955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Canada/Japan/Phil
Offline
Posted 4/20/09 , edited 8/30/09
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Form
1.Text :
2.Size:
3.Designs/Effects:
4.Cropped or Not:
5.Picture:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MOD READ:

1. Put pending//[ur username] so no other mod will do the same request
2. Put the form in spoiler tag ---> only the pending//done should be visible
3. Put done//[ur username] after you are done
4. Upload the avi u made here

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rules:

+No chatting in forum
+No bad words
+Feel free to say what you don't like about our design/avatar
member
86625 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/9/09 , edited 5/15/09
1.Mod Requesting: pineapple_just4me
2.Text : Support may
3.Size: A small square
4.Designs/Effects: anything ish good mama^^
5.Cropped or Not: just the head^^
6.What design program you want?(gimp , photoscape,photoshop) photoshop
7.Picture(the girl in the rigth)

Done//pineapple_just4me
Posted 5/15/09 , edited 7/12/09
Done

Posted 5/15/09

mari_santa12 wrote:

1.Mod Requesting: pineapple_just4me
2.Text : Support may
3.Size: A small square
4.Designs/Effects: anything ish good mama^^
5.Cropped or Not: just the head^^
6.What design program you want?(gimp , photoscape,photoshop) photoshop
7.Picture(the girl in the rigth)


here yuh go,babie <3



Posted 5/27/09

animemix wrote:



1.Mod Requesting: anyone
2.Text : support animemix
3.Size: a small square
4.Designs/Effects: anythin make it kakaii
5.Cropped or Not: yes
6.What design program you want?(gimp , photoscape,photoshop) any
7.Picture:


thnc

hope it's good enough v.v


Posted 5/27/09

pineapple_just4me wrote:


animemix wrote:



1.Mod Requesting: anyone
2.Text : support animemix
3.Size: a small square
4.Designs/Effects: anythin make it kakaii
5.Cropped or Not: yes
6.What design program you want?(gimp , photoscape,photoshop) any
7.Picture:


thnc

hope it's good enough v.v




thnc its great
Posted 5/28/09 , edited 7/12/09
Done

member
39872 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ღ•иexт тσ yσu•ღ
Offline
Posted 6/5/09 , edited 7/12/09
Done
Posted 6/7/09

chibiville wrote:

1.Mod Requesting:pineapple_just4me
2.Text : none
3.Size: 100x100
4.Designs/Effects:sure just make it simple please as possible
5.Cropped or Not: yes
6.What design program you want?any
7.Picture:


sorry if it's too many


uhm,you said you wanted them to be simple ^^' hope they're not TOO simple (:


Posted 6/7/09

Amu_Hinamori_23 wrote:

Form
1.Text : Support Me! Ame-chan
2.Size: same as the icon size
3.Designs/Effects: anything u like
4.Cropped or Not: cropped
5.What design program you want?(gimp , photoscape,photoshop) anyone u like
6.Picture:

hope you like it :3


Posted 6/7/09

pineapple_just4me wrote:


chibiville wrote:

1.Mod Requesting:pineapple_just4me
2.Text : none
3.Size: 100x100
4.Designs/Effects:sure just make it simple please as possible
5.Cropped or Not: yes
6.What design program you want?any
7.Picture:


sorry if it's too many


uhm,you said you wanted them to be simple ^^' hope they're not TOO simple (:




oohh..don't woory they fine..and i really really like it :D
btw, THANKs!
member
39872 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ღ•иexт тσ yσu•ღ
Offline
Posted 6/8/09



Wow! It's really cute thanks!
Posted 7/17/09 , edited 7/17/09
1.Text :Kimya
2.Size:100x100
3.Designs/Effects:scan bars
4.Cropped
5.What design program you want?(,photoshop)
6.Picture:

member
3899 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/5/09 , edited 11/3/09

Done//
member
50300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Always near my tw...
Offline
Posted 8/5/09
1.Text : support us amuami
2.Size: small square
3.Designs/Effects: scan bar
4.Cropped or Not: ryes
5.What design program you want?(gimp , photoscape,photoshop) any
6.Picture:
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.