First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Why do girls use big words on us guys? and really good at avoiding arguement? and really stubborn?
3217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / An ephemeral world
Offline
Posted 4/22/09 , edited 4/22/09

snuckles108 wrote:


hazumu_sekai wrote:


snuckles108 wrote:

My sister and I bicker a lot every time it's like our job she uses big words to elude my question or our argument .

She's so stubborn sometimes and tries to make me do then I feel like and cower in .

Girls are yucky... don't start an argument with them or you'll die.


It seems like we have the same kind of sister= =
Girls are yucky in different ways, so are the boys XD


No girl's are yuckier than boy's that's why they got kooties first. I remember one time when I was eight my older sister force me to wear her clothes and take pictures of me and then show it to my friends. I was snooping on her diary I read so many freaky stuff even her first period that was horrible. All my friends laughed at me.

How do girl's do it?

Force...you to wear her clothes?That's far too horrible.
Did you tell somebody else to stop her from doing that to you?

Qn:How do girls do it?
Ans:Ask them haha. Maybe it is their way of expressing feelings?= =
518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Some shit hole in...
Offline
Posted 4/22/09
Damn ... good point o.O

7570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sydney- in LeRan...
Offline
Posted 4/22/09 , edited 4/22/09
hmmm well heres a question though a generalisation why do guys resolve things with fists?
When my brother feels threatened because my argument has substantial basis to it
there is no agreement but a bloody shoe coming my way and a war of words become a war of fists and who knows what else
7570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sydney- in LeRan...
Offline
Posted 4/22/09
I would never admit 2 defeat i would use the person as a stepping stone,gain as much as knowledge from them possible and beat them at their own game>>>>yaaaaaay
500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 4/22/09
my comeback would b "wat does that mean"
1826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ~Monterey~
Offline
Posted 4/22/09

rasrulz wrote:

hmmm well heres a question though a generalisation why do guys resolve things with fists?

One word - TESTOSTERONE. However, many males who resort to fisticuffs lack the guile and intellect to reach common ground...
7570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sydney- in LeRan...
Offline
Posted 4/22/09

FastEddie_aka_Elvis wrote:


rasrulz wrote:

hmmm well heres a question though a generalisation why do guys resolve things with fists?

One word - TESTOSTERONE. However, many males who resort to fisticuffs lack the guile and intellect to reach common ground...


hmmm TESTOSTERONE , a man' downfall and weapon 2 power,no wonder we live in a patriachal society, a good tool fer world domination,mwehehheheh bye bye stinging words and welcom kabaooom punches--yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
13847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / I am in a hut, ga...
Offline
Posted 4/22/09

spensaur wrote:

Please elaborate? I can usually hold my own, or win in arguments with women. They usually use cheap ways to beat you though, either by saying "FINE" .. or "FORGET IT." or.. "WHATEVER" .. they just run away from the argument.


No.
When Men argue we LIKE to make sense, Girls throw this sense nonsense out the window and stop arguing, but use a specialized woman technique called 'non stop bullshit' that melts your ears until you can't stand it anymore.
7570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sydney- in LeRan...
Offline
Posted 4/22/09

fantazi wrote:

my comeback would b "wat does that mean"


it means instead of hating and envying your opponent,learn from your opponent and extend your knowledge before attack
7570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sydney- in LeRan...
Offline
Posted 4/22/09

Animelovexx wrote:


spensaur wrote:

Please elaborate? I can usually hold my own, or win in arguments with women. They usually use cheap ways to beat you though, either by saying "FINE" .. or "FORGET IT." or.. "WHATEVER" .. they just run away from the argument.


No.
When Men argue we LIKE to make sense, Girls throw this sense nonsense out the window and stop arguing, but use a specialized woman technique called 'non stop bullshit' that melts your ears until you can't stand it anymore.


you see a man's technique is to show a power of dominance by threats with violence when he knows his argument is getting no where,and as i have been told this is in a man's genetic's, then we woman hav come up with the weapon of 'non stop bullshit' to combat this >.< yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!
13847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / I am in a hut, ga...
Offline
Posted 4/22/09

rasrulz wrote:


Animelovexx wrote:


spensaur wrote:

Please elaborate? I can usually hold my own, or win in arguments with women. They usually use cheap ways to beat you though, either by saying "FINE" .. or "FORGET IT." or.. "WHATEVER" .. they just run away from the argument.


No.
When Men argue we LIKE to make sense, Girls throw this sense nonsense out the window and stop arguing, but use a specialized woman technique called 'non stop bullshit' that melts your ears until you can't stand it anymore.


you see a man's technique is to show a power of dominance by threats with violence when he knows his argument is getting no where,and as i have been told this is in a man's genetic's, then we woman hav come up with the weapon of 'non stop bullshit' to combat this >.< yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!




No man I know would dare threaten a woman for one, and secondly, we stop trying because what females tend to do is go into phsyco bitch mode and turn anything you say on you, take everything you say in the wrong way, and pretty much, be a phsyco bitch.

Yes, i came up with the creative name Phsyco bitch mode
And I think it should be copyrighted.
7570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sydney- in LeRan...
Offline
Posted 4/22/09

Animelovexx wrote:


rasrulz wrote:


Animelovexx wrote:


spensaur wrote:

Please elaborate? I can usually hold my own, or win in arguments with women. They usually use cheap ways to beat you though, either by saying "FINE" .. or "FORGET IT." or.. "WHATEVER" .. they just run away from the argument.


No.
When Men argue we LIKE to make sense, Girls throw this sense nonsense out the window and stop arguing, but use a specialized woman technique called 'non stop bullshit' that melts your ears until you can't stand it anymore.


you see a man's technique is to show a power of dominance by threats with violence when he knows his argument is getting no where,and as i have been told this is in a man's genetic's, then we woman hav come up with the weapon of 'non stop bullshit' to combat this >.< yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!




No man I know would dare threaten a woman for one, and secondly, we stop trying because what females tend to do is go into phsyco bitch mode and turn anything you say on you, take everything you say in the wrong way, and pretty much, be a phsyco bitch.

Yes, i came up with the creative name Phsyco bitch mode
And I think it should be copyrighted.


hmmmm dats funny ,yaaaay a state of powerlessness, i do wonder how the world would be if women were ruling it, actually your "Phsyco bitch mode' could be a release of some sort,women knowing that we wont be able to progress as far as men in the career ladder that being due to maternal duties,which can be viewed as hindrances,need to release this frustration and you become the scapegoat,meh just my conjured theory >>yaaaaaaaahhhhhhh
13847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / I am in a hut, ga...
Offline
Posted 4/22/09

rasrulz wrote:


Animelovexx wrote:


rasrulz wrote:


Animelovexx wrote:


spensaur wrote:

Please elaborate? I can usually hold my own, or win in arguments with women. They usually use cheap ways to beat you though, either by saying "FINE" .. or "FORGET IT." or.. "WHATEVER" .. they just run away from the argument.


No.
When Men argue we LIKE to make sense, Girls throw this sense nonsense out the window and stop arguing, but use a specialized woman technique called 'non stop bullshit' that melts your ears until you can't stand it anymore.


you see a man's technique is to show a power of dominance by threats with violence when he knows his argument is getting no where,and as i have been told this is in a man's genetic's, then we woman hav come up with the weapon of 'non stop bullshit' to combat this >.< yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!




No man I know would dare threaten a woman for one, and secondly, we stop trying because what females tend to do is go into phsyco bitch mode and turn anything you say on you, take everything you say in the wrong way, and pretty much, be a phsyco bitch.

Yes, i came up with the creative name Phsyco bitch mode
And I think it should be copyrighted.


hmmmm dats funny ,yaaaay a state of powerlessness, i do wonder how the world would be if women were ruling it, actually your "Phsyco bitch mode' could be a release of some sort,women knowing that we wont be able to progress as far as men in the career ladder that being due to maternal duties,which can be viewed as hindrances,need to release this frustration and you become the scapegoat,meh just my conjured theory >>yaaaaaaaahhhhhhh



Plausible, yet, the thing is not that we can't resort to violence, it's that most males are decent enough not to, males ARE naturally stronger (bitch if you want ladies, ... we are). So the fact that most males let these 'outbursts' go shows alot for what you think about them resorting to violence in the first place. If a male accuses another male of doing something that he did not, then usually it will end up in one male fucking the other up. Excuse my french.

I totally forgot what this topic was about.
1826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ~Monterey~
Offline
Posted 4/22/09

rasrulz wrote:



you see a man's technique is to show a power of dominance by threats with violence when he knows his argument is getting no where,and as i have been told this is in a man's genetic's, then we woman hav come up with the weapon of 'non stop bullshit' to combat this >.< yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!


LOL...ROTFLOL...rasrulz I had a suspicion there was more to you than just a GORGEOUS face...lol.



Posted 4/22/09 , edited 4/22/09

-Turbo- wrote:


flourlove wrote:


snuckles108 wrote:

My sister and I bicker a lot every time it's like our job she uses big words to elude my question or our argument .

She's so stubborn sometimes and tries to make me do then I feel like and cower in .

Girls are yucky... don't start an argument with them or you'll die.


I do it because I don't expect the guy to be able to argue back, and I know I can probably win that way.

But hey, if you KNOW that's the case, why you don't you make it so that you know a lot of big words too? Go study. Go flip through the dictionary a few times. Honestly, I'm more respecftul towards those who can fight back, even though I may seem pissed off. I give the smart guys their props.

It's not all our fault, because you don't know as many words as we do sometimes.




I dont think most guys care enough to argue with a girl much less try to be smart about it
so what if a girl knows big words...
im impressed by a girl who can make me care
about whatever shes bickering over


Well, it looks like some guys DO care, if they're willing to make a thread about it.

But both sexes are a little twisted in these pointless arguments. I mean instead of handling it maturely, if I do this to certain guys who piss me off, they try to frighten me with strength and I'll be honest -- that's a fast and easy way to make a girl shut up. Unless she's like, a black belt and you're not. >_>


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.