Post Reply Introduce yourself
Posted 4/20/09
Konnichiwa minna-san

My name is Aya nice to meet you..

i'm 12 yrs. old

A fan of Ryoma and Sakuno :))
Moderator
21122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / philippines!! pro...
Offline
Posted 4/20/09
Ne ne, I'm Bea-chan or you can call me Miyo-chan.

I'm a super duper fangirl of the pairing RyoSaku

I'm too addicted to it, that's why I even created fanfictions about it.

Hope to be friends will all of you ^^
Posted 4/21/09

bea-chan_narutolover wrote:

Ne ne, I'm Bea-chan or you can call me Miyo-chan.

I'm a super duper fangirl of the pairing RyoSaku

I'm too addicted to it, that's why I even created fanfictions about it.

Hope to be friends will all of you ^^


me too, i'm addicted to it :DD
Moderator
21122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / philippines!! pro...
Offline
Posted 4/21/09


lol~! yay~!
Moderator
3659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/6/09
yo minna!~
Aya to imasu~
watashi ha ryoma-sama ha daisuuuuuuuuuuki!!!!!!!!!!!
fight-o fight-o ryoma-sama!~~
yoroshiku!!~
Posted 7/10/09

PockyFied wrote:

yo minna!~
Aya to imasu~
watashi ha ryoma-sama ha daisuuuuuuuuuuki!!!!!!!!!!!
fight-o fight-o ryoma-sama!~~
yoroshiku!!~


wee. nice to meet you Aya. :D
same name. xD
Fan
17262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Not Tellin XP
Offline
Posted 7/10/09
Me Karin but u can call me by katy too!! Ryoma and Sakuno is so kawaii
Posted 7/18/09

cutepuppydog97 wrote:

Me Karin but u can call me by katy too!! Ryoma and Sakuno is so kawaii


Nice to meet ya Karin-chan. xD
Fan
6552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / you know planet e...
Offline
Posted 7/21/09
hajimemashite konnichiwa watashi no namae wa Sella desu yoroshiku onegaishumasu pissu!
hehehe.. juyon-sai desu to ryoma-kun daisuki hehehe. wakarimasu ka?
Posted 7/31/09

narcissadesu wrote:

hajimemashite konnichiwa watashi no namae wa Sella desu yoroshiku onegaishumasu pissu!
hehehe.. juyon-sai desu to ryoma-kun daisuki hehehe. wakarimasu ka?


Welcome to the group, Sella-chan!
You must be logged in to post.