First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Introduce yourself!
Posted 4/20/09 , edited 4/25/09
Hello and Welcome to BLISS FACTOR
your 24-hour drive to mangas, animes, fanfics to down-right-random fetish!


the title says it all!
Introduce yourself~ and you might get freebees in return!


Name:
Username:
Age:
Bday:
Member since:

Ethnicity:
Nationality:
Country:

Fave color:
Song:
Band:
Anime:


Catchphrase:
Stuff that other people dont know about you:
What makes you laugh?
Fave Smiley:

RANDOM MSG!



*you can also post your real-life photo! but it's up to you!*



heres mine:



OOh BLISS



RANDOM FREEBEES:

What are freebees?

1st intro post CLAIMED BY daneariel


6th intro post when posts reaches page 4


1st intro post when posts reaches page 5




(Your name will be placed in the "xSample-chan" space-- in the case of icons, the big red stamp that says "SAMPLE" will be excluded when the item is given to you-- PM the creator to claim your prize)
Posted 4/22/09
Name:ayee
Username:daneaeriel
Age:15
Bday: october 22, 1993
Member since: july 6,2007

Ethnicity: asian
Nationality: filipino
Country: philippines

Fave color: blue paired with green. (awesome! :D)
Song: maybe,waste of time.. hmm,actually there are plenty of them..hehee.
Band: Boys Like Girls,FM Static, Secondhand Serenade, mano many more

RANDOM MSG!

for me, getting even with an enemy was never a good move.
WHY?
ask this to yourself:
Would You Level Yourself Down With A Loser? LMAO. xDD
Posted 4/23/09
Name: Rai [nt my real name]
Username: animexcool
Age: 13
Bday: 23 Dec
Member since: lol i dont know XD

Ethnicity: Indonesian [AND PROUD OF IT!] lol asian as well :]
Nationality: Indonesian~
Country: UK....i moved~ D:

Fave color: BLUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE blue blue blue
Song: Scars, No Brains, anddd There's No Sympathy For The Dead. I also like other songs from different genres but those r my favs xD
Band: ESCAPE THE FATEEE FTWWW!!! dont u dare say anything bad against it T.T =.=

RANDOM MSG!


NANANANANANNANANANANA BATMANNNN BATMANNNN BATMANNNNNN

one two three four i declare thumb war not a waffle not a muffin dont you cry when i win XD

FRUITCAKES ARE NICEEEEEEEEE~

[message end.]

[not just yet.]


[wait for itt.....]







[wait for it........]











[OK MESSAGE END!]
Posted 4/23/09
Name: Masami
Username: Angelcatz
Age: 13
Bday: Jan 8
Member since: IDK!! XD

Ethnicity: Asian-Japanese
Nationality: Japan
Country: Somewhere in this universe! XDXD

Fave color: Pink, purple, red, black, white, silver........more and more and more colors
Song: TO MANY TO COUNT!!
Band: WAYYYYY TO MANY TO LIST!XD

CHOCOLATE CAKES ARE GOOD ~DEMEW~~!!! X3 >3

Member
21337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in front of my Co...
Offline
Posted 4/23/09
Name: Jennifer
Username: jen624
Age: 17
Bday: june 24 1991
Member since: dunno..

Ethnicity: Asian
Nationality: Filipino
Country: Philippines

Fave color: RED!! BLUE!! and GREEN!!!
Song: Jmusic and too many to list [lazy=.=]
Band: too many to list [lazy=.=]

RANDOM MSG!
WANNA eat so many SWEETS!!!
Posted 4/23/09

daneaeriel wrote:

Name:ayee
Username:daneaeriel
Age:15
Bday: october 22, 1993
Member since: july 6,2007

Ethnicity: asian
Nationality: filipino
Country: philippines

Fave color: blue paired with green. (awesome! :D)
Song: maybe,waste of time.. hmm,actually there are plenty of them..hehee.
Band: Boys Like Girls,FM Static, Secondhand Serenade, mano many more

RANDOM MSG!

for me, getting even with an enemy was never a good move.
WHY?
ask this to yourself:
Would You Level Yourself Down With A Loser? LMAO. xDD


now, now, how many freebees have you won? ^_~
Posted 4/23/09
Name: Andrea .. nickname is andie
Username: xoandiexcandieox
Age: 15 (16 in november)
Bday: november 3rd
Member since: Aug5 2007 *i had older accounts*

Ethnicity: im euopean but i was born in the usa. im white people say i look american O.O wtf, how is that even possible?
Nationality: u.s.a. im getting a german passport though
Country: u.s.a.

Fave color: blue but red is my power color!!!! ^.^
Song: viva la vida
Band: simon and garfunkel or matchbox 20

RANDOM MSG!
OH MY GOD, becky... look at her butt :D
Posted 4/23/09

Xx_ciael_xX wrote:


daneaeriel wrote:

Name:ayee
Username:daneaeriel
Age:15
Bday: october 22, 1993
Member since: july 6,2007

Ethnicity: asian
Nationality: filipino
Country: philippines

Fave color: blue paired with green. (awesome! :D)
Song: maybe,waste of time.. hmm,actually there are plenty of them..hehee.
Band: Boys Like Girls,FM Static, Secondhand Serenade, mano many more

RANDOM MSG!

for me, getting even with an enemy was never a good move.
WHY?
ask this to yourself:
Would You Level Yourself Down With A Loser? LMAO. xDD


now, now, how many freebees have you won? ^_~


ooohhh,another freebee!! teehee. oh,maybe about two now. ^^ lol. this is the second one.
Member
5576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Hogsmead
Offline
Posted 4/23/09
Name: katherine ann
Username: itachi_hinata
Age: 12
Bday: june 3
Member since: don't know....

Ethnicity: asian
Nationality: roman catholic
Country: philippines

Fave color: blue, dark pink, bloody red, darkest color of all.....
Song: many..i think.....
Band: green day
Posted 4/23/09 , edited 4/23/09

xoAndiExCandiEox wrote:

Name: Andrea .. nickname is andie
Username: xoandiexcandieox
Age: 15 (16 in november)
Bday: november 3rd
Member since: Aug5 2007 *i had older accounts*

Ethnicity: im euopean but i was born in the usa. im white people say i look american O.O wtf, how is that even possible?
Nationality: u.s.a. im getting a german passport though
Country: u.s.a.

Fave color: blue but red is my power color!!!! ^.^
Song: viva la vida
Band: simon and garfunkel or matchbox 20

RANDOM MSG!
OH MY GOD, becky... look at her butt :D


lol. dont europians and americans look the same? O_o
Posted 4/23/09
^.^ hahaha you may be right!!!!!!!!! but seriously, a waiter once told me i had an AMERICAN NOSE!? now dont tell me thats not at least a bit strange!!!!

>suposedly british have crooked teeth
>americans are fat
>and polish people have blonde hair and blue eyes
its all stereotypes though. ^.^ youre right X3
Posted 4/23/09

xoAndiExCandiEox wrote:

^.^ hahaha you may be right!!!!!!!!! but seriously, a waiter once told me i had an AMERICAN NOSE!? now dont tell me thats not at least a bit strange!!!!

>suposedly british have crooked teeth
>americans are fat
>and polish people have blonde hair and blue eyes
its all stereotypes though. ^.^ youre right X3


lololol. whats the diff? Arent british people fat too? I saw this kid and his papa at Britains Got Talent, and they're huge *not really, but they're big xP*. lol. OMG! I sound so mean.

Oh wait.. I dont know the difference between noses.
Posted 4/23/09 , edited 4/23/09

Xx_ciael_xX wrote:


xoAndiExCandiEox wrote:

^.^ hahaha you may be right!!!!!!!!! but seriously, a waiter once told me i had an AMERICAN NOSE!? now dont tell me thats not at least a bit strange!!!!

>suposedly british have crooked teeth
>americans are fat
>and polish people have blonde hair and blue eyes
its all stereotypes though. ^.^ youre right X3


lololol. whats the diff? Arent british people fat too? I saw this kid and his papa at Britains Got Talent, and they're huge *not really, but they're big xP*. lol. OMG! I sound so mean.

Oh wait.. I dont know the difference between noses.



HAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
pffttt you dont sound mean, i think like that all of the time.. AHHHHHHHH wait then maybe im mean T.T NOOOOOOOOOO =O
but i thought that british people were like stick thin, or is that italian people. no wait arent they suposed to be curvy? AHHH the world is so confuzling!!!!

but noses. well noses sometimes suit a persons face where as others dont.
there are big noses, small noses, oddly shaped and colored noses. *jewish noses* (i am 1/2 jewish hmph that might explain things)
XP but yeahh ... i have nooo flipping clue what he meant (the waiter was an old guy making observations about me >.< why i have no idea. he said, i looked "uniquely spirited" even though i was wearing a grey shirt and jeans O.O i dont understand life)

^.^ hahahahahah i like you X3
Posted 4/24/09 , edited 4/24/09

xoAndiExCandiEox wrote:



HAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
pffttt you dont sound mean, i think like that all of the time.. AHHHHHHHH wait then maybe im mean T.T NOOOOOOOOOO =O
but i thought that british people were like stick thin, or is that italian people. no wait arent they suposed to be curvy? AHHH the world is so confuzling!!!!

but noses. well noses sometimes suit a persons face where as others dont.
there are big noses, small noses, oddly shaped and colored noses. *jewish noses* (i am 1/2 jewish hmph that might explain things)
XP but yeahh ... i have nooo flipping clue what he meant (the waiter was an old guy making observations about me >.< why i have no idea. he said, i looked "uniquely spirited" even though i was wearing a grey shirt and jeans O.O i dont understand life)

^.^ hahahahahah i like you X3


ahahaha! You're so not mean! lol. Oh yes, yes. Italian people are suppose to be stick-ish, i think~

OOH OOH! I KNOW, I KNOW! Asian have small noses, or flat noses! Ooh, others have pointy ones~ i never knew there were colored noses tho~ xD And you're one of them!~ half jewish-- then you must have your nose half colored. Wahahaha *ok, kidding. kidding*

AHH!! Life is full of odd people and odd-er noses~ oh and i like you more!
Member
25615 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
..somewhere in yo...
Offline
Posted 4/24/09
..woooops, i think i forgot bout this forum >.<

Name: Joseph Jeiel Quierrez Villaruel Taroma Ronquillo
Username: phine0789
Age: definitely confidential *lol*
Bday: February 14, 24 & 29 xD
Member since: Since......hmmmm, yesterday?! Or maybe since tomorrow! *lmao*

Ethnicity: Asian
Nationality: Ako po ay Pilipino!
Country: 7,107 isalnds / Philippines!

Fave color: Yellow , blue , and

Song: All love music, anime songs and praise and worship (songs in the church)
Band: don't care who sings as long the music is good! *phew!*

..ohw ohw ohw! Msg! Ahhhuumm,


*BOW*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.