First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Introduce yourself!
Posted 4/24/09 , edited 4/24/09
51957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In an Igloo
Offline
Posted 4/24/09 , edited 4/24/09
Posted 4/24/09


:3 that really sweet. really. my carrer choice is 100% more selfish. what type of doctor do you want to be?
51957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In an Igloo
Offline
Posted 4/24/09

xoAndiExCandiEox wrote:



:3 that really sweet. really. my carrer choice is 100% more selfish. what type of doctor do you want to be?


lol i'm in it for the money also
family doctor
Posted 4/24/09 , edited 4/24/09


tehehehehhehehe ^.^ X3 my mom is a family doctor toooooooo.
5040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Living in my Story
Offline
Posted 4/26/09
Name:Althea Bianca
Username:Doll_knight
Age:15
Bday:Feb 8 1994
Member since:April 25 2009

Ethnicity:Asian
Nationality:Filipino
Country:Philippines

Fave color: Blue,yellow and White
Song:where is the love, Jia ho, Love story ,summer sunshine and worship song
Band:The Corrs, backstreet boys, Black eye peas and hillsong
Anime:Mermaid melody, Cardcaptor sakura,Air gear and Princess Princess
Posted 4/26/09 , edited 4/26/09

Doll_knight wrote:

Name:Althea Bianca
Username:Doll_knight
Age:15
Bday:Feb 8 1994
Member since:April 25 2009

Ethnicity:Asian
Nationality:Filipino
Country:Philippines

Fave color: Blue,yellow and White
Song:where is the love, Jia ho, Love story ,summer sunshine and worship song
Band:The Corrs, backstreet boys, Black eye peas and hillsong
Anime:Mermaid melody, Cardcaptor sakura,Air gear and Princess Princess



Hey Althea, welcome to BLISS FACTOR! Ooh and i <3 your name!
Posted 4/27/09

Doll_knight wrote:

Name:Althea Bianca
Username:Doll_knight
Age:15
Bday:Feb 8 1994
Member since:April 25 2009

Ethnicity:Asian
Nationality:Filipino
Country:Philippines

Fave color: Blue,yellow and White
Song:where is the love, Jia ho, Love story ,summer sunshine and worship song
Band:The Corrs, backstreet boys, Black eye peas and hillsong
Anime:Mermaid melody, Cardcaptor sakura,Air gear and Princess Princess


OHHHHHH ^.^ I LOVE THOSE ANIMES!!! X3 *i havnt seen the entire mermaid melody yet though... but i really want to. is it good?*
Member
131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Oman
Offline
Posted 4/29/09 , edited 4/29/09
Hi my name is Muhannad and I have several other nicknames (identity problem) I sadly call myself and others call me.
I'm currently 21 years old born on 6-6-87 (no, I didn't watch the omen or experience it on my birthday the 06-06-06, sadly not the antichrist) one and i'm possibly getting younger because I've missed my youth.
And I don't know how long I have been a member.
My favourite colour is blue because... No reason.
I'm mainly into comedy anime like Golden Boy and Detroit Metal City and Gintama, but I do watch action as well and others I can't seem to remember because I'm getting old (contradicting myself)
And the rest you can find on my profile ;)

In short...
I am Stonerfever! The person who has stolen the hearts of many women with his charm and stuff and whatever.
Posted 4/29/09

Stonerfever wrote:

Hi my name is Muhannad and I have several other nicknames (identity problem) I sadly call myself and others call me.
I'm currently 21 years old born on 6-6-87 (no, I didn't watch the omen or experience it on my birthday the 06-06-06, sadly not the antichrist) one and i'm possibly getting younger because I've missed my youth.
And I don't know how long I have been a member.
My favourite colour is blue because... No reason.
I'm mainly into comedy anime like Golden Boy and Detroit Metal City and Gintama, but I do watch action as well and others I can't seem to remember because I'm getting old (contradicting myself)
And the rest you can find on my profile ;)

In short...
I am Stonerfever! The person who has stolen the hearts of many women with his charm and stuff and whatever.



ohh so youre a charmer now too many boys are like that now arnt they. *old man, young boy. ARG CHOSE* ahhh you really should have watched the omen. it was freaky. but not scary or anything. *i have three favorite colors, pink, red and blue* YAYYYY you like blue ^.^

ohhh yeah i wanted to ask... whats golden boy about????
Posted 4/29/09
Name: Mikayla
Username: Starlight_lily
Age: x3
Bday: Feb 18th
Member since: im not sure...hmmmm

Ethnicity: Asian
Nationality: South Africa [ it means where i was born right?]
Country: Canada

Fave color: Blue, and black[ if that counts]
Song:?
Band: ?
Anime: currently Eyeshield

I absolutely hate love triangles or animes that include wierd love for example shugo chara, I actually enjoyed first season but the second lost me.

Catchphrase: seriously >.>
Stuff that other people dont know about you: I Dont like america [dont ask me why]
What makes you laugh? somethings that other people dont laugh at and ummm Hiruma && wierd stuff
Posted 4/29/09

Stonerfever wrote:

Hi my name is Muhannad and I have several other nicknames (identity problem) I sadly call myself and others call me.
I'm currently 21 years old born on 6-6-87 (no, I didn't watch the omen or experience it on my birthday the 06-06-06, sadly not the antichrist) one and i'm possibly getting younger because I've missed my youth.
And I don't know how long I have been a member.
My favourite colour is blue because... No reason.
I'm mainly into comedy anime like Golden Boy and Detroit Metal City and Gintama, but I do watch action as well and others I can't seem to remember because I'm getting old (contradicting myself)
And the rest you can find on my profile ;)

In short...
I am Stonerfever! The person who has stolen the hearts of many women with his charm and stuff and whatever.


lol. Nice to meet you and welcome to BLISS FACTOR.. LOL. quite the charmer, aye?
Member
131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Oman
Offline
Posted 4/30/09

xoAndiExCandiEox wrote: ohh so youre a charmer now too many boys are like that now arnt they. *old man, young boy. ARG CHOSE* ahhh you really should have watched the omen. it was freaky. but not scary or anything. *i have three favorite colors, pink, red and blue* YAYYYY you like blue ^.^

ohhh yeah i wanted to ask... whats golden boy about????


I am, so watch out ladies... And there's a difference between me and the "other" boys as you say...
You see... They try being charmers (they fail, I succeed)
I have seen the older version of the movie so I wasn't bothered to see the new one.

Golden Boy is DEFINATLY not your type of anime lol, ecchi comedy I guess.


Xx_ciael_xX wrote:
lol. Nice to meet you and welcome to BLISS FACTOR.. LOL. quite the charmer, aye?


Aye!
Posted 4/30/09

Starlight_lily wrote:

Name: Mikayla
Username: Starlight_lily
Age: x3
Bday: Feb 18th
Member since: im not sure...hmmmm

Ethnicity: Asian
Nationality: South Africa [ it means where i was born right?]
Country: Canada

Fave color: Blue, and black[ if that counts]
Song:?
Band: ?
Anime: currently Eyeshield

I absolutely hate love triangles or animes that include wierd love for example shugo chara, I actually enjoyed first season but the second lost me.

Catchphrase: seriously >.>
Stuff that other people dont know about you: I Dont like america [dont ask me why]
What makes you laugh? somethings that other people dont laugh at and ummm Hiruma && wierd stuff



I LOVE SHUGO CHARA!!!! gowshhh. but T.T you dont like america. im from america. >.< im nice,... i swear!!!!!! Ohhhh i lovee eyesheild 21 ^.^



Stonerfever wrote:


xoAndiExCandiEox wrote: ohh so youre a charmer now too many boys are like that now arnt they. *old man, young boy. ARG CHOSE* ahhh you really should have watched the omen. it was freaky. but not scary or anything. *i have three favorite colors, pink, red and blue* YAYYYY you like blue ^.^

ohhh yeah i wanted to ask... whats golden boy about????


I am, so watch out ladies... And there's a difference between me and the "other" boys as you say...
You see... They try being charmers (they fail, I succeed)
I have seen the older version of the movie so I wasn't bothered to see the new one.

Golden Boy is DEFINATLY not your type of anime lol, ecchi comedy I guess.


Xx_ciael_xX wrote:
lol. Nice to meet you and welcome to BLISS FACTOR.. LOL. quite the charmer, aye?


Aye!



ahahahaha ^.^ kay kay stoneyyy btw thats your new nickname ^.^ YAYYYYY but you know... charming girls isnt that nice. XP really really. you should find a girl you love and settle down.. GOWSHH GOLLY GEEE XD
and fine *hmph* i wont watch it ^-^
Posted 4/30/09

It's not that I dont like shugo chara, its just i hate the love triangle
Americas a nice place, but i still dont like going there for some reason

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.