First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Birthdays
Doodle
10875 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/10/09


you're 6 days younger than me :)

Really? ROFL. I thought I was older than you. ><.
Vice Doodle
52918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / CR
Offline
Posted 9/10/09

bye-bicycle wrote:



you're 6 days younger than me :)


Really? ROFL. I thought I was older than you. ><.


i'm on 16th of oct
Doodle
10875 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/10/09



i'm on 16th of oct :D


We're both Libras then. I think many people are born on the month of October. :D

Vice Doodle
52918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / CR
Offline
Posted 9/10/09

bye-bicycle wrote:




i'm on 16th of oct :D


We're both Libras then. I think many people are born on the month of October. :D


yeah, i guess you're right
Doodle
10875 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/10/09

zuzzu_ryna_ligh06rn wrote:


bye-bicycle wrote:




i'm on 16th of oct :D


We're both Libras then. I think many people are born on the month of October. :D


yeah, i guess you're right


ROFL. Yeah! Im always right. Buahaha! JkJk. :D

Vice Doodle
52918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / CR
Offline
Posted 9/10/09

bye-bicycle wrote:


zuzzu_ryna_ligh06rn wrote:


bye-bicycle wrote:




i'm on 16th of oct :D


We're both Libras then. I think many people are born on the month of October. :D


yeah, i guess you're right


ROFL. Yeah! Im always right. Buahaha! JkJk. :D



Doodle
151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Carson, California
Offline
Posted 10/1/09
username:whereismyprince
name/nickname:rosalie
bithday: october 31
Doodle
21074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Xx {[S . E . C ....
Offline
Posted 10/11/09

zuzzu_ryna_ligh06rn wrote:


Sakura_AnimeLover wrote:

Username:: Sakura_AnimeLover
Name/Nickname:: Sakura-chii or Saku-chii ~
Birthday:: Sept 5 --


happy birthday!!!


Thank you very much!!!! :D
Sorry for the l8 l8 l8 reply!! >o<
I quited cr but now I'm starting again!! x3
Anyways... Thank you veeeeeery veeery very much!!!! <33
I appreciate it a millions!! xD
Posted 11/7/09
Username:: YoSsHii
Name/Nickname:: YoSsHii , SosHii , YasBi ~
Birthday:: April 2 --
Doodle
49431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 11/9/09
Username: AquamarineXSapphire
Name/Nickname: Mizu-chan, Mizuko-Hime
Birthday: July 3rd
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.