First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply FANFIC[MC]~~ A Twist In My Story
Active Member
3967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Morimoto Ryutaro...
Offline
Posted 4/23/09
uwaa!! Shie-chan!!
I want more.
ONEGAI~

oh.. Ryosuke.
you B*ASTARD!
you're a cheater.

LMAO. gomen
don't mind me.
more please
Moderator
28551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / JE box | YG hotel...
Offline
Posted 4/23/09
uwaa~
that's it...
yamachan's getting into my nerves!
and yay! keito's in here now!!!!kyaa~!

i want more!
can't get enough of this!
Moderator
27060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines...
Offline
Posted 4/24/09

deen22 wrote:

uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
geeez!
hahah!

i soo!

super!

Loves it!

CLUELESS!!!

waa!

what's the next!

geez!! huhuhuhu!
nakakabitin talaga!!!!!
oops~
hehehe

jya!

>Yuuka desu! =P hahaha! [peace sign] haha! <


THANX

FOR

LOVING

IT!!!

*haha!*
LoLz~!
XDD!

it's better to keep you guessing till the next chapter~!

Moderator
27060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines...
Offline
Posted 4/24/09

iluvnews wrote:

uwaa!! Shie-chan!!
I want more.
ONEGAI~

oh.. Ryosuke.
you B*ASTARD!
you're a cheater.

LMAO. gomen
don't mind me.
more please


*wwweeeee!*
Many thanx 'coz you've read it~!
XDD!

and don't worry,
I'm sure Ryosuke would come out of his playboy cloak~
XDD!



Geh-san wrote:

uwaa~
that's it...
yamachan's getting into my nerves!
and yay! keito's in here now!!!!kyaa~!

i want more!
can't get enough of this!


So yama-chan's getting on your nerves right now?!
XDD!
I'm sure he'll make you more irritated in the upcoming chapters~

and yesh~!
Keito is here to save Shin~!!!
*WOOHOO!*
*flails all over the room*
Moderator
28551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / JE box | YG hotel...
Offline
Posted 4/24/09

shieLdembLem wrote:


Geh-san wrote:

uwaa~
that's it...
yamachan's getting into my nerves!
and yay! keito's in here now!!!!kyaa~!

i want more!
can't get enough of this!


So yama-chan's getting on your nerves right now?!
XDD!
I'm sure he'll make you more irritated in the upcoming chapters~

and yesh~!
Keito is here to save Shin~!!!
*WOOHOO!*
*flails all over the room*


yeah he sure is!
yabee~i need to control myself if that happens...xDD

yay! i'm happy for shin! *flails with you all over the room*
Active Member
3967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Morimoto Ryutaro...
Offline
Posted 4/24/09

shieLdembLem wrote:


iluvnews wrote:

uwaa!! Shie-chan!!
I want more.
ONEGAI~

oh.. Ryosuke.
you B*ASTARD!
you're a cheater.

LMAO. gomen
don't mind me.
more please


*wwweeeee!*
Many thanx 'coz you've read it~!
XDD!

and don't worry,
I'm sure Ryosuke would come out of his playboy cloak~
XDD!



Geh-san wrote:

uwaa~
that's it...
yamachan's getting into my nerves!
and yay! keito's in here now!!!!kyaa~!

i want more!
can't get enough of this!


So yama-chan's getting on your nerves right now?!
XDD!
I'm sure he'll make you more irritated in the upcoming chapters~

and yesh~!
Keito is here to save Shin~!!!
*WOOHOO!*
*flails all over the room*


no problem
I'll support and read this fic until the end
Fanfic Lover
4163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / School Library
Offline
Posted 4/27/09
shie-chan! gomen for reading it just now!!!
waaah!!!
i don't wanna hate ryosuke,
but because of this i think i'm starting to do so!!
i really ache for shin...

it's so beautiful...
and i can feel the pain...
it really, really pierces through my heart....

ang emo ko...

anyway,
uwaa!

i so love this!
i'll include this in my favorites now!

uwaaa...
Moderator
27060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines...
Offline
Posted 4/28/09 , edited 4/28/09
Chapter 4: Open, Bridge The Gaps Of Childhood

~..__+__..~Owari~..__+__..~
Moderator
28551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / JE box | YG hotel...
Offline
Posted 4/28/09
uwaaa~that was soo sweet!
and it was really your moment sheito chan!
for touching and tracing the features of his face!!
kyaa~!!!

despite that you really felt gloomy on the first part,
in the end, you finally saw keito!!! uwaa~!

can't wait what's going to happen next! >_<
Moderator
27060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines...
Offline
Posted 4/28/09 , edited 4/28/09

triccian wrote:

shie-chan! gomen for reading it just now!!!
waaah!!!
i don't wanna hate ryosuke,
but because of this i think i'm starting to do so!!
i really ache for shin...

it's so beautiful...
and i can feel the pain...
it really, really pierces through my heart....

ang emo ko...

anyway,
uwaa!

i so love this!
i'll include this in my favorites now!

uwaaa...


*wwwweeeee!*
THANKS FOR READING IT!!!
*Wootz!*

good thing you can feel the emotions I'm writing.. *sniff sniff*
and yeah, I'm kinda emo-ish when I write this~!
*hugz ya*



Geh-san wrote:

uwaaa~that was soo sweet!
and it was really your moment sheito chan!
for touching and tracing the features of his face!!
kyaa~!!!

despite that you really felt gloomy on the first part,
in the end, you finally saw keito!!! uwaa~!

can't wait what's going to happen next! >_<


*wwweeeee!*
you read it again~!
XDD!

ureshii~~
and yesh, happiness comes after gloominess...

Fanfic Lover
8701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Yuto's BED!!!(:
Offline
Posted 4/28/09
i am so lovin this fic(: hehe
Fanfic Lover
4163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / School Library
Offline
Posted 4/28/09
sweetest!!!

gyaaaa~~~~!!!
i thought for a while that i could punch keito for being flirtatious!
but nooo!!!
it's so sweet and beautiful!

i'm so happy for shin...
after what ryosuke did!

gyaaaaa~~~~!
Moderator
28551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / JE box | YG hotel...
Offline
Posted 4/28/09

shieLdembLem wrote:


Geh-san wrote:

uwaaa~that was soo sweet!
and it was really your moment sheito chan!
for touching and tracing the features of his face!!
kyaa~!!!

despite that you really felt gloomy on the first part,
in the end, you finally saw keito!!! uwaa~!

can't wait what's going to happen next! >_<


*wwweeeee!*
you read it again~!
XDD!

ureshii~~
and yesh, happiness comes after gloominess...



yay! mochiron! i just love it! there is a silver lining in every cloud...

eeeh?did i got that right?!!uwaa..>_<
Fanfic Lover
64 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 4/28/09
kyaaaa!!
that
that!!
that!!
PYON THINGY CRACKED THE HELL OF ME UP!!
gyaaa!!!!

and

[qoute]
Room 214, [/qoute]
haha AM I REAL?
ahahah~

gyaaa!!

eeep! i can imagine Keito here! SUPER!

i lvoe it!
im still CLUELESS
about the next one!

*Geeez!*

always making us Cluless!!

[ok spaming now]

hahahaha!!

anyway~
can't wait for the next Episode~

*BLEH!*
Active Member
3967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Morimoto Ryutaro...
Offline
Posted 4/28/09
more please Shie-chan!
nabitin ako xD
LMAO.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.