First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply character maker
Creator
34567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / some were
Offline
Posted 4/21/09 , edited 4/25/09
Username:
name:
who is your teem mate(story forms are storys) ?:
age:
gender:
Personality:
Abilities (speed, hiding, jumping, ect.):
weapons:
Bio:
pic:

data on your teem mate(tell wish vergen if ther is more than one)
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-499816/teem-mates/#24342454
Creator
34567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / some were
Offline
Posted 4/21/09 , edited 5/13/09
Username: Chase7856
name:david
how is your story teem mate?:kirby
age: 18
gender:m
Personality:kind, nice, odd, a teem player and very understanding
Abilities (speed, hiding, jumping, ect.): good cook, good shot, and very smart
weapons:snapers
Bio: be for ther worlds cobined i was a US snaper and i was the best short they hade and this is not bs. My unit was one the 1st units that were sent out to find out what hapen after a top secret project open these doors to are story world and some. orders were to find out what was on the over side and to gather in tell. ther was a nother thing that my co order us as well and it was interfear very lettle. i spoted a snaper not native form this world and i shot to stop him/her form killing kriby. the natives spoted me and for some strang reson wend kriby touche me me and him/her linked wish is know as WL(world linking) to day. afther we retrune i was geven a Honorable discharge cuse they did not what effects at the time .the some thing of that project is stell top secret the linking of the worlds can befond at aney LG(link gate) or at the malls
pic:
4149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In my own world :3
Offline
Posted 4/21/09 , edited 4/25/09
Username: Earthqauke
name: Jamisha
who is your story teem mate?: Hinode
age: 15 *almost 16*
gender: Female
Personality: cheerful, comedic, nice, and out - going
Abilities: ???
weapons: Lightning Rod
Bio: ???
pic:

Member
7374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / at home
Offline
Posted 4/22/09
Username: ladytsu
name:angel
how is your story teem mate?:haji
age:19
gender:female
Personality:sweet,kindhearted,silent,
Abilities:speed,flying, can shute lighting out of hands
weapons:lighting rod and swords
Bio:not sure wat 2 put here
pic: avi
Creator
34567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / some were
Offline
Posted 4/22/09

Earthqauke wrote:

Username: Earthqauke
name: Jamisha
how is your story teem mate?: Vampire Knight
age: 15 *almost 16*
gender: Female
Personality: Nice, understanding, sensitive, slightly out - going
Abilities: Lightning speed , thunder bolt...umm that's it I guess ^_^
weapons: Lightning Rod
Bio: ??? What do you want me to do for this part?
pic: I can't upload one -_-



wish vamp knight?
Creator
34567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / some were
Offline
Posted 4/22/09
keep in mind over than "how is your story teem mate?:" it is a bot your rpc
4149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In my own world :3
Offline
Posted 4/25/09

Chase7856 wrote:

keep in mind over than "how is your story teem mate?:" it is a bot your rpc


Oh, uh whoops! Well um okay thanks ^_^
Creator
34567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / some were
Offline
Posted 4/25/09

Earthqauke wrote:


Chase7856 wrote:

keep in mind over than "how is your story teem mate?:" it is a bot your rpc


Oh, uh whoops! Well um okay thanks ^_^



to give more intell on your teem mate and and wish one form vamp knight?
4149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In my own world :3
Offline
Posted 4/25/09

Chase7856 wrote:


Earthqauke wrote:


Chase7856 wrote:

keep in mind over than "how is your story teem mate?:" it is a bot your rpc


Oh, uh whoops! Well um okay thanks ^_^



to give more intell on your teem mate and and wish one form vamp knight?


Oh okay I get it now ^_^ thank you
Creator
34567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / some were
Offline
Posted 4/25/09 , edited 4/25/09

Earthqauke wrote:


Chase7856 wrote:


Earthqauke wrote:


Chase7856 wrote:

keep in mind over than "how is your story teem mate?:" it is a bot your rpc


Oh, uh whoops! Well um okay thanks ^_^



to give more intell on your teem mate and and wish one form vamp knight?


Oh okay I get it now ^_^ thank you :)


good and tell wish character form Vampire Knight in "how is your story teem mate?:".
4149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In my own world :3
Offline
Posted 4/25/09

Chase7856 wrote:


Earthqauke wrote:


Chase7856 wrote:


Earthqauke wrote:


Chase7856 wrote:

keep in mind over than "how is your story teem mate?:" it is a bot your rpc


Oh, uh whoops! Well um okay thanks ^_^



to give more intell on your teem mate and and wish one form vamp knight?


Oh okay I get it now ^_^ thank you :)


good and tell wish character form Vampire Knight in "how is your story teem mate?:".


Okay, I will ^_^
Creator
34567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / some were
Offline
Posted 4/25/09

Earthqauke wrote:


Chase7856 wrote:


Earthqauke wrote:


Chase7856 wrote:


Earthqauke wrote:


Chase7856 wrote:

keep in mind over than "how is your story teem mate?:" it is a bot your rpc


Oh, uh whoops! Well um okay thanks ^_^



to give more intell on your teem mate and and wish one form vamp knight?


Oh okay I get it now ^_^ thank you :)


good and tell wish character form Vampire Knight in "how is your story teem mate?:".


Okay, I will ^_^


thanks for doing this
4149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In my own world :3
Offline
Posted 4/25/09

Chase7856 wrote:


Earthqauke wrote:


Chase7856 wrote:


Earthqauke wrote:


Chase7856 wrote:


Earthqauke wrote:


Chase7856 wrote:

keep in mind over than "how is your story teem mate?:" it is a bot your rpc


Oh, uh whoops! Well um okay thanks ^_^



to give more intell on your teem mate and and wish one form vamp knight?


Oh okay I get it now ^_^ thank you :)


good and tell wish character form Vampire Knight in "how is your story teem mate?:".


Okay, I will ^_^


thanks for doing this


You're welcome
Creator
34567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / some were
Offline
Posted 4/25/09

Earthqauke wrote:


Chase7856 wrote:


Earthqauke wrote:


Chase7856 wrote:


Earthqauke wrote:


Chase7856 wrote:


Earthqauke wrote:


Chase7856 wrote:

keep in mind over than "how is your story teem mate?:" it is a bot your rpc


Oh, uh whoops! Well um okay thanks ^_^



to give more intell on your teem mate and and wish one form vamp knight?


Oh okay I get it now ^_^ thank you :)


good and tell wish character form Vampire Knight in "how is your story teem mate?:".


Okay, I will ^_^


thanks for doing this


You're welcome ;)


so whis one will it be and quote me a gen wend you are don
Creator
34567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / some were
Offline
Posted 4/25/09 , edited 4/25/09

Earthqauke wrote:

Username: Earthqauke
name: Jamisha
how is your story teem mate?: Yuki
age: 15 *almost 16*
gender: Female
Personality: cheerful and comedic
Abilities: ???
weapons: Artemis Rod
Bio: ???
pic:



keep in mind over than "who is your story teem mate?:" it is a bot your rpc and nice pick
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.