First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Request Wallpapers ;D
The Secksayy Mewmew
25303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / On top of you :D
Offline
Posted 4/21/09
Request a wallpaper :D

fill in form :33

Text:
Mod:
Color Sheme:
Pic:
Crop?:
Border?:
Extras:


NOTE; Make shure yu post 2 pics so itll be easier ^-^
The Hott Mewmew
156101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/21/09 , edited 4/23/09


DONE ;D
The Secksayy Mewmew
25303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / On top of you :D
Offline
Posted 4/23/09


Here yooh go (:
The Hott Mewmew
156101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/23/09

MewmewLove wrote:



Here yooh go (:


zomg it'sh pretty
The Secksayy Mewmew
25303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / On top of you :D
Offline
Posted 4/23/09

Miyuxkanata wrote:


MewmewLove wrote:



Here yooh go (:


zomg it'sh pretty :D



not really >o< Im kinda new with this stuff ><
Mewmew
10828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 4/26/09 , edited 4/28/09


Done (:
The Secksayy Mewmew
25303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / On top of you :D
Offline
Posted 4/28/09 , edited 4/28/09

xStrawberriie wrote:





Here yooh go~! I added sum stuff if yu like ;DD
hope yu like<33
i only used 2 pics cuhs the other one doesnt fit~!


Mewmew
10828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 4/28/09

MewmewLove wrote:


xStrawberriie wrote:





Here yooh go~! I added sum stuff if yu like ;DD
hope yu like<33
i only used 2 pics cuhs the other one doesnt fit~!





AHH SO TALENTED AND ITS PERFECTION >.<!!!!! I LOVE HOW YOU PUT THE HEART AROUND AIISU KURIMO AHHH!!! >.< SO CUTEE!! IM GUNNA ASK DERSON IF I CUD USE IT...... XD

The Secksayy Mewmew
25303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / On top of you :D
Offline
Posted 4/28/09

xStrawberriie wrote:


MewmewLove wrote:


xStrawberriie wrote:





Here yooh go~! I added sum stuff if yu like ;DD
hope yu like<33
i only used 2 pics cuhs the other one doesnt fit~!





AHH SO TALENTED AND ITS PERFECTION >.<!!!!! I LOVE HOW YOU PUT THE HEART AROUND AIISU KURIMO AHHH!!! >.< SO CUTEE!! IM GUNNA ASK DERSON IF I CUD USE IT...... XD



thanks ^-^ Did he let? o.o; btw~ i put it cuhs it was plain and yu said yu dun like the textures that i put so yeahh~ Thanks<33
Mewmew
10828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 4/28/09 , edited 4/28/09

MewmewLove wrote:


xStrawberriie wrote:


MewmewLove wrote:


xStrawberriie wrote:





Here yooh go~! I added sum stuff if yu like ;DD
hope yu like<33
i only used 2 pics cuhs the other one doesnt fit~!





AHH SO TALENTED AND ITS PERFECTION >.<!!!!! I LOVE HOW YOU PUT THE HEART AROUND AIISU KURIMO AHHH!!! >.< SO CUTEE!! IM GUNNA ASK DERSON IF I CUD USE IT...... XD



thanks ^-^ Did he let? o.o; btw~ i put it cuhs it was plain and yu said yu dun like the textures that i put so yeahh~ Thanks<33


its not tht plain xD& hes not home yet so.....
The Secksayy Mewmew
25303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / On top of you :D
Offline
Posted 4/28/09


kk ;DD
The Secksayy Mewmew
25303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / On top of you :D
Offline
Posted 5/3/09
RAWR`! NO ONE WANTS A WALLPAPER? >:O
Posted 6/28/09 , edited 7/7/09


Done _ MewmewL
The Secksayy Mewmew
25303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / On top of you :D
Offline
Posted 6/29/09 , edited 6/29/09

Temaribeachsparks wrote:

Text: Angels and Demons
Mod: Anyone,Mewmewlove
Colour Scheme: Red and white
Pics: and
Crop:NO
Border: Red and White Picture Frame
Extra:Swirls around each person,matching colours


i cant see the pics o-o
Posted 6/29/09
Use these ones:
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.