First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
OFFICIAL Manga Addicts thread
Posted 4/29/09

animexcool wrote:



uhh drawing competitions? art gallery? :\ copy the drawing of your favourite manga artist? <-- manga related themes
otherwise.. it wud b... inviting buddies competition :] andd uhhh.... other stuff.. xD


Ooh *nods* i like that! I like that! lol. hmm... let's see, we'll start doing that next week. The mods and I still need to add more members (for activeness purposes)
Posted 4/30/09 , edited 5/7/09


done
Posted 4/30/09


thats where the inviting buddies competition comes in...~ :] XD
Posted 4/30/09

animexcool wrote:



thats where the inviting buddies competition comes in...~ :] XD


MY GOSH.. thats BRILLIANT!

Posted 4/30/09

animexcool wrote:



thats where the inviting buddies competition comes in...~ :] XD


LOL! good point~ i gotta get ready for the prizes first
Posted 4/30/09 , edited 5/7/09



doen
Posted 4/30/09 , edited 5/7/09


done
18369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 5/8/09
USERNAME: BehindVoices

SIGNATURE DESIGN NUMBER: #4

HAVE YOU ALREADY UPLOADED atleast 3 MANGA PHOTOS? YUPP!!
Posted 5/8/09

albanian_chick123 wrote:




doen



thanks for joining


onigiri26435 wrote:



done


LOL! thanks very much!
Posted 5/8/09

BehindVoices wrote:

USERNAME: BehindVoices

SIGNATURE DESIGN NUMBER: #4

HAVE YOU ALREADY UPLOADED atleast 3 MANGA PHOTOS? YUPP!!


thanks for joining
18369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 5/8/09

Xx_ciael_xX wrote:


BehindVoices wrote:

USERNAME: BehindVoices

SIGNATURE DESIGN NUMBER: #4

HAVE YOU ALREADY UPLOADED atleast 3 MANGA PHOTOS? YUPP!!


thanks for joining


weee~ thanks!
Posted 5/9/09

Xx_ciael_xX wrote:


onigiri26435 wrote:



done


LOL! thanks very much!


alright! thanks! waha.

Member
9076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ~YoU wIsH yOu KnEw~
Offline
Posted 5/30/09 , edited 5/30/09
USERNAME: InuyashasGirul

SIGNATURE DESIGN NUMBER: #4

HAVE YOU ALREADY UPLOADED atleast 3 MANGA PHOTOS? Yes!!:)

DONE
[side comment: hey! Inuyasha fan!! XD]
Posted 5/30/09

InuyashasGirul wrote:

USERNAME: InuyashasGirul

SIGNATURE DESIGN NUMBER: #4

HAVE YOU ALREADY UPLOADED atleast 3 MANGA PHOTOS? Yes!!:)





here ya go ... v thanks for joining, dude! (*w*)\m/
Member
9076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ~YoU wIsH yOu KnEw~
Offline
Posted 5/30/09

onigiri26435 wrote:


InuyashasGirul wrote:

USERNAME: InuyashasGirul

SIGNATURE DESIGN NUMBER: #4

HAVE YOU ALREADY UPLOADED atleast 3 MANGA PHOTOS? Yes!!:)





here ya go ... v thanks for joining, dude! (*w*)\m/


Thank You!! It Iz Sooo Cute!!:)
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.