First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Amuto lovers = Immature
Posted 4/22/09

trumpace wrote:

lemme guess... ur dream job is an english teacher i suppose? this is internet darling. there's no point in using an oh-my-god-how-great-you-are-in-using-proper-spelling-i-envy-you. just as long as people cud understand what you're saying then dat's fine.


I just HAVE to reply to this. I have to. I'll say I'm on the same wavelength as the OP on this. Just because this is the internet is no excuse to put down words like you've just had some sort of fit; you're being lazy and ignorant. There is a point to using correct grammar online, some people don't take kindly to having sum1 tok lyke dis 2 dem for no reason at all. You say that it's fine as long as people can understand more or less what you're saying, but some people don't find it fine and don't waste their time trying to decipher some bunch of shit never mind even try to understand it.


... unless there's somethin wrong w/ ur eyes n brain n ur common sense in cyber world knowledge.

just in case you are you may open the spoiler:


You were being an insulting prick by posting the above. I'll say that the OP was in the wrong by saying what he/she did in the first place, but there's no need to go out of your way to humiliate and make someone look completely idiotic over a minor comment like that. Just because some people don't use internet lingo in their text doesn't mean that they have no freaking brains and don't understand what it means.

...anyway.
Have a nice day. (:
Member
6187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 281, TX
Offline
Posted 4/22/09

musicash wrote:

Totally agree.I luv both Tadase and Ikuto.
I think the reason why people think Tadase is gay because hes a bit of a pretty boy, some people might take his cuteness as girliness, which is kinda dumb.

But anyways I luv Amuto pairing!


Yay! thank you for being unbiased! ::hugs::


trumpace wrote:

omigod another anti-bashing thread =-=

im so bored 2 these kinda threads...

cant u just like... make a creative game thread?? not copying another anti bashing thread with th same content n th same things??

n 2 think ur saying some of the bashers arent creative... pfft ur th same anyway by makin this kinda stuffs =-=




If you guys were proper fans of this anime you wouldn't be judging them by appearance but by their character and how they develop as one. Tadase may be "girly" and "gay looking" but he's a good person...so what does that (again) tell us about the people who write comments similar to the examples above? anyone?



the way you see proper fans and other people's point of view is different dude. u cant force someone to think th same way you do.


anyway this anime is just for fun... THEY ARE PIXELS... created by peach pit... why bother so much??

if someone likes the anime based on their looks, let them enjoy the anime that way. if they like to watch the anime coz of their characters, then that's fine too. i rate the anime based on both tho.



And if your going to give your opinions, fine but how about making it worthy of being called one? Bashing and giving an opinion aren't the same thing. Opinions come with reasons while Bashing has no point...and goodness, is it really so hard to write using proper spelling? You guys make yourselves look bad...



lemme guess... ur dream job is an english teacher i suppose? this is internet darling. there's no point in using an oh-my-god-how-great-you-are-in-using-proper-spelling-i-envy-you. just as long as people cud understand what you're saying then dat's fine.



... unless there's somethin wrong w/ ur eyes n brain n ur common sense in cyber world knowledge.

just in case you are you may open the spoiler:



and just like this:

So yeah, everyone's been giving their opinions... here's MY OPINION, which I'm entitled to have, just like you :)


so this is also MY OPINION about your another-uncreative-anti-bashing-thread ^_^~


u may reply to this post and post out YOUR OPINION too ^_^~]
*and in case ur wondering: im an amuto fan but im not a character basher, im just damn pissed with another miss-goody"-in-two-shoes-says:-don't-bash-characters-and-oh-this-is-just-my-opinion thread. why can't you just continue another anti bashing thread instead =-= oh wait i know why: lazy to find the thread. riiiigggghhhtttttt



Mhm....so if your so bored of this why would you comment? Yes your opinion is more then welcome but seriously? If you were really tired of these kind of threads you wouldn't read them... and I'm not forcing, for the people who choose to read this thread...I'm giving them a reason and example so they can have something to think about....which is different and LOL (see that? I can use it too! and I do!) I'm not going to be an english teacher, that's to boring for me. I'm going to school to be a psychiatrist (look it up in google if you don't know what they do). And the quote about proper spelling, for one I wasn't talking about using abbreviations, those are fine and used everywhere at this point, but typing "dat" instead of that? Can you honestly sit there and tell me when reading a comment like this:

I luv Ikto <3!!!!11111 fan frevr!!! Amuto iz awsum Tadese is gey!!111 shud die in hole!!111

that you can't automatically pinpoint their age range and maturity level? how can you take your self seriously, let alone anyone else?

and lastly you are right I am pretty lazy (and uncreative ::bows down to your originality ::), but unlike you I don't have the time to go looking through the 20+ threads in each of the 17 pages on the SC forum.


-Hikari wrote:

>< '' . Uhh, okay for your opinion.
I thought this was going t b another amuto bashing thread.
but i guess it's not much of it.
Thankfully.

'i <3 ikuto, he's hot.' -- you don't really have the right t say it's unoriginal or whatsoever. because you people say tadase is nice fromt he heart and whatever not, and tht's also used very often, so is that unoriginal too? Just my opinion. Can't people have the same type of stereotype against Ikuto?


And if your going to give your opinions, fine but how about making it worthy of being called one? Bashing and giving an opinion aren't the same thing. Opinions come with reasons while Bashing has no point...and goodness, is it really so hard to write using proper spelling? You guys make yourselves look bad...


I really hope you remove this paragraph. :\
People kenot use some shortforms isit?
Come on lah, don't tell me you nv use any before okay.
What's the frigging problem with using shortforms or modify th spellings?
As long as you understand ( well, most SMART people would ), then it's fine luhs. :\

Hmm, so guess that's all.
At least this thread hasn't been the type tht bashes Ikuto / Tadase like don't know what for some apparent reason.


Not much of? It isn't at all...

and "I <3 ikuto, he's hot." it's not the same thing. That comment is based on his appearance, a comment like Tadase is nice, has better reasoning cause he's liked for his person, but most teens don't know anything about that (sadly). and who is you people? and I'm pretty sure you meant "for Ikuto" not "against"... and no I won't remove that, and actually "smart" people would never type or bother reading a sentence like that. The people who type like that are 18 and younger and if you still type like that when your in college... I fear for you. And for me using abbreviations, read the above comment I left to answer that and why would I bash either? the point is for people to have a little maturity... Anyway I'm not to sure where I stand with you...you seemed to get me for the most part.... so... ::half hug:: ?




yychha1993 wrote:

Yup, i agree with trumpace.

Again, another anti-bashing thread. GOD, how many threads like this exist already? I always thought that only threads like "Who-do-you-think-Amu-should-end-up-with" and "Who-do-you-like-more?-Ikuto-or-Tadase?" are duplicates. Now even Anti-Bashing threads are duplicates too.

Creating SO MANY Anti-Bashing threads, what's the point? Wanted to stop other people from bashing? There are several Anti-Bashing threads like this already. What had changed? Did people stop bashing? NO. There are so many people still bashing. Honestly speaking, i now began to think that Anti-Bashing threads are pointless..

If you people really hate bashing so much, then don't watch SC! and don't care about SC! anymore. Like this you won't be facing some bashing or pairing wars again.

Oh and one more thing. The way you type the title will offend many Amuto fans.

One last thing. This is just a show. Why can't you people just enjoy this show and ignore those bashing stuffs?

No, don't get me wrong, i don't bash and i hate people who bash.
I already repeated this many times: Only childish people bash. Nuff said.


Since you practically duplicated trumpfaces comment you can just go read the comment I left for her. And the other threads have other peoples opinions, here I'm giving MINE, what's wrong with that?
Example: Let's say a girl discovers this show a week from now, and thus discovers all the bashing, and she decides to give her opinion. So what? she can't? cause other people have already given some that are similar? I don't think so...

Thanks for the comment, especially your ending point... ::hug::



xNiteSevr wrote:

Ill fill in the "****" for you
"FUCK"

Gd luck mate, or.. girl.. or... something


Bashing is a harsh, gratuitous, predjudicial attack on a person, group or subject. Literally, bashing is a term meaning to hit or, colloquially, to assault but when it is used as a suffix, or in conjunction with a noun indicating the subject being attacked, it is normally used to imply a sense of uncompromising vehemence and bigotry about the assailant - Wikipedia



An opinion is a belief that may or may not be backed up with evidence, but which cannot be proved with that evidence. An opinion is neither right nor wrong. It is normally a subjective statement and may be the result of an emotion or an interpretation of facts; people may draw opposing opinions from the same facts - Wikipedia


UHHH

Don't bash people, its just a way to make people hate you (Excluding people who are doing the same thing as you - bashing)

The summary of this -
BASHING =/= OPINIONS


You filled it in wrong, the stars where for damn. But as someone pointed out in one of the other threads, there are little kids who get on these forums, it's polite to edit.

And I'm a girl.

And actually I really appreciate you looking up and including definitions. And clearly I'm wrong on how I stated they were different (see guys I can do that too!) but that doesn't mean that there isn't a difference. You don't need to define the word to know an opinion is the mature way to express your views (whether it's right or wrong) while bashing is just an attack.

And I find it funny, I'm bashing? Where? I'm pretty sure my point is the opposite, which makes me wonder if you even bothered reading my post... and the title to this topic....hello? It was to attract girls like you and obviously it worked After all I'm an Amuto fan myself...who finds no valid reason in bashing a fictional character.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And if you agree with the anti-bashing threads or your open-minded enough to read this and understand my point, whether your an Amuto, Tadamu, and/or Amuwhoever fan, why are you girls being so hostile?

Well, I'm going to go have lunch now, than to work (eww)! Can't wait to see what you girls have to say! later!
Member
6187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 281, TX
Offline
Posted 4/22/09 , edited 4/22/09

kiri-k wrote:

when i read that i actually got on the floor and bowed to my laptop! Finally someone who has the guts to post something like this! I am in absolute FREAKIN' awe at the moment!!!! sorry i get a bit fanatical when it comes to tadase but you are now my god/goddess!



LOL Thank you! You'd love charavatar too! She wrote something similar, I'd go find her post but I'm really hungry so I'm going to go eat :D
Sorry ^_^ ::HUGS::


wrote:


trumpace wrote:

lemme guess... ur dream job is an english teacher i suppose? this is internet darling. there's no point in using an oh-my-god-how-great-you-are-in-using-proper-spelling-i-envy-you. just as long as people cud understand what you're saying then dat's fine.


I just HAVE to reply to this. I have to. I'll say I'm on the same wavelength as the OP on this. Just because this is the internet is no excuse to put down words like you've just had some sort of fit; you're being lazy and ignorant. There is a point to using correct grammar online, some people don't take kindly to having sum1 tok lyke dis 2 dem for no reason at all. You say that it's fine as long as people can understand more or less what you're saying, but some people don't find it fine and don't waste their time trying to decipher some bunch of shit never mind even try to understand it.


... unless there's somethin wrong w/ ur eyes n brain n ur common sense in cyber world knowledge.

just in case you are you may open the spoiler:


You were being an insulting prick by posting the above. I'll say that the OP was in the wrong by saying what he/she did in the first place, but there's no need to go out of your way to humiliate and make someone look completely idiotic over a minor comment like that. Just because some people don't use internet lingo in their text doesn't mean that they have no freaking brains and don't understand what it means.

...anyway.
Have a nice day. (:


::HUGS:: Thank you! but yes, your right, the comment I left wasn't nice (sorry I can be a jerk ) but I find it annoying when scrolling through posts, cause I can understand the abbreviations, but most of them don't just use abbreviations they cut down every word in a way that leaves you incapable of understanding what they are saying.... like her example "tot" for "thought"? according to her I have to be smart to understand that....I really did not know... I guess I'm an idiot?
Member
45898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Omggggg Stalker A...
Offline
Posted 4/22/09
FINALLY SOMEONE WHO MAKES A POINT!!!!!!!!! i constintly see amuto fans bashing tadase "omg i HATE tadase! he's worser then being homeless living in a volcano!! DX" thats wat i saw in an amuto group. i also see things like "is peach-pit sure about making tadase? all of u KNOW he's gay!(offencive not happy) so wats the point? NO ONE LIKES HIM!!!" this is wat happends when things like this happend. At least there are some amuto fans who are nice, dont bash, and dont mind tadamu or wont care if it happens
Member
1336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 4/22/09
i totally agree with you!
Member
541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/22/09
I do agree..
But there are some cases where people have made too much of these forums..
Sure, I do see a lot of people bashing Tadase,
And I have to say something back.
Then a fight happens and yeah yeah yeah..
But saying that Amuto fans are immature and shallow are a bit harsh.
Anyway, I do go for both Tadase and Ikuto.
I don't mind who she ends up with. =]
Member
1497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / canada /québec
Offline
Posted 4/22/09
bashing is useless it just make people hate you i mean
if you bash tadase tadamu fan won't start to like amuto better
& if you d'ont know what else to do go outside , take a baseball bat and hits your car :)
im for amuto but tadamu is a nice match too
it only depends on the type of boy that you prefer



Posted 4/22/09


Member
18277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 4/22/09
ha ha ha i luv how ur "entitling ur opinion" about just amuto fans here, but hun, tadamu fans are also partically to blame. why not just let people speak their own opinions, just suck it up XP no matter what say or try to do, there are still going to be people who criticize charactors from the shows they watch... after all we are called critics or an audience judging the material created by the creator. we are free to entitle our opinions it's called a free damn country!!!! tho i do agree with u on some points dat saying" tadase should just die etc.." is'nt right, cuz wat did he really do to deserve such a fraze???? saying that "amuto fans don't hav a brain n they r so immature n shallow" is really harsh too. so what i'm trying to say is let people speak their own opinions because who knows the author of shugo chara can be reading this thread right now taking into concideration of people's opinions to improve ideas for the show... one more thing...

qwilson1864 wrote:
I find it annoying when scrolling through posts, cause I can understand the abbreviations, but most of them don't just use abbreviations they cut down every word in a way that leaves you incapable of understanding what they are saying.... like her example "tot" for "thought"? according to her I have to be smart to understand that....I really did not know... I guess I'm an idiot?

it's called the 21st century people don't have to spell out words while sending messages across the internet just so u can read every thing they say... duhh!!!

I am an amuto fan but i luv tadase too i think he's a really great person and an awesum friend <33333333333

but then again that is only my opinion... so who ever reads this and decides to repost this humugo paragraph

I thank u for getting the "truth" out there!!!

Calling me FAKE won't make you REAL,
Calling me DUMB won't make you SMART,
Calling me WEAK won't make you STRONG,
Calling me UGLY won't make you BEAUTIFUL,
Calling me MEAN won't make you NICE. So why even bother??? -angelaparkes

Just Plz Stop the Hating!!!!! O.o that's all i ask

(don't delete unless somehow u feel so inferior to me, n that u can't handle other people's opinions)


Posted 4/22/09
welll im a amuto fan but..........who would say tadase would just die????hes a nice guy and loves amu.but alot of amuto fans like ikuto and amu together!!!But he does look alittle gay =l.Some people say the couples are.......Nagihiko x Rima, Tadase x Kari, Ikuto x Amu, Kukai x Utau.if you nodiced it say TADASE x KARI!with is gay but tadase iss nice and i kinda like him.but ikuto is kinda nice and hot o.o
Posted 4/22/09
Oh and its our Opinon that we like IKUTOxAMU not TADASExAMU it not your opinon!!
1379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / 12345 Rainbow Street
Offline
Posted 4/22/09

aimzstar24 wrote:

Kudos to you. I totally agree ^_^

Sigh, if only the bashing could stop. I mean, I know people have the right to their own opinion and all, but bashing isn't a justified reason. All the "Tadase is gay!1" and "he should go die!" comments do get irritating after some time. Even that awful "Tadagay" term I've seen being thrown around has turned me off many an Amuto fanfic. Sometimes the bashing has made me ashamed to even call myself a fan *rolls eyes*

I like both Ikuto and Tadase as a whole. They're both awesome characters, with good personalities that develop further as the plot thickens. It's just a shame some people can't see that. But of course, some people don't like certain characters, and that's ok. But they should at least give an legitimate reason for it.

And I agree. Since when has Tadase "ruined" Amuto moments anyway? If he has, I've never noticed lol.

Brought to you by a proud Tadamuto fan (meaning I'm happy with both Amuto and Tadamu, and I equally support both)


haha yeah they do the same thing with "sasugay" and i'm just like "-__-...WOW"
Member
67888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 4/22/09
I watch the Shugo CHara series because it's exciting ^_^

/thread
Member
82134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Neverland ♥
Offline
Posted 4/22/09
I agree. People bashing on couples or whoever is just...urg!

In my opinion: I'm an Amuto fan, but I don't bash on Tadamu. I think Tadamu is cute also.
People who says "Eww Tadase is annoying, he should stop ruining the Amuto moments!!", that isn't true.
Tadase is a caring person, who cares for Amu.
Same goes for Ikuto. He might seem like a bad boy, but he's a caring person just like Tadase. He's just caring in his own way.

Have you noticed that people who are Tadamu fans are mostly younger kids? [Around 9,10,11,12yrs old?] Maybe cauz they haven't matured yet, that they don't like Amuto. [I'm just saying this to see if people have noticed this yet! I'm NOT bashing on Tadamu!]
Member
6187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 281, TX
Offline
Posted 4/22/09

Spiritphoenix wrote:

I do agree..
But there are some cases where people have made too much of these forums..
Sure, I do see a lot of people bashing Tadase,
And I have to say something back.
Then a fight happens and yeah yeah yeah..
But saying that Amuto fans are immature and shallow are a bit harsh.
Anyway, I do go for both Tadase and Ikuto.
I don't mind who she ends up with. =]


LOL you and the girl at the top of this page are right. I am harsh (or blunt as I've been told) and I apologize for that but it was only directed at the Amuto fans who bash, not the nice ones.


xNiteSevr wrote:





Well with your first comment on this post,you made it sound like we were cool, but I'm not sure I get the second part though, or if I'm just not reading it right... help?



ichiruki12741 wrote:

ha ha ha i luv how ur "entitling ur opinion" about just amuto fans here, but hun, tadamu fans are also partically to blame. why not just let people speak their own opinions, just suck it up XP no matter what say or try to do, there are still going to be people who criticize charactors from the shows they watch... after all we are called critics or an audience judging the material created by the creator. we are free to entitle our opinions it's called a free damn country!!!! tho i do agree with u on some points dat saying" tadase should just die etc.." is'nt right, cuz wat did he really do to deserve such a fraze???? saying that "amuto fans don't hav a brain n they r so immature n shallow" is really harsh too. so what i'm trying to say is let people speak their own opinions because who knows the author of shugo chara can be reading this thread right now taking into concideration of people's opinions to improve ideas for the show... one more thing...

qwilson1864 wrote:
I find it annoying when scrolling through posts, cause I can understand the abbreviations, but most of them don't just use abbreviations they cut down every word in a way that leaves you incapable of understanding what they are saying.... like her example "tot" for "thought"? according to her I have to be smart to understand that....I really did not know... I guess I'm an idiot?

it's called the 21st century people don't have to spell out words while sending messages across the internet just so u can read every thing they say... duhh!!!

I am an amuto fan but i luv tadase too i think he's a really great person and an awesum friend <33333333333

but then again that is only my opinion... so who ever reads this and decides to repost this humugo paragraph

I thank u for getting the "truth" out there!!!

Calling me FAKE won't make you REAL,
Calling me DUMB won't make you SMART,
Calling me WEAK won't make you STRONG,
Calling me UGLY won't make you BEAUTIFUL,
Calling me MEAN won't make you NICE. So why even bother??? -angelaparkes

Just Plz Stop the Hating!!!!! O.o that's all i ask

(don't delete unless somehow u feel so inferior to me, n that u can't handle other people's opinions)




If Amuto fans (which I am one) have the right to give their opinions why do I have to "suck mine up?" LOL and about my immature and shallow comment, I'll apologize for the shallow part but not the other. If anyone finds being called immature insulting....they are just proving my point. And your right they don't have to spell properly for ME to understand, but what's the point of trying to state your opinion if if it makes no sense and nobody is going to even understand it? Also I'd comment on the "calling me.....won't make you...." comment but I'm not sure if that was aimed at me or everyone in general? So I won't. And unfortunately you can't delete a comment or thread starter but even if I personally could...I wouldn't, I want other points of view and I like the discussion


lilnene88 wrote:

Oh and its our Opinon that we like IKUTOxAMU not TADASExAMU it not your opinon!!


and I'm with you! I just (like you) also like Tadase as a person (or character cause he's not really a person ::giggle::)


Luvyoujamie wrote:


aimzstar24 wrote:

Kudos to you. I totally agree ^_^

Sigh, if only the bashing could stop. I mean, I know people have the right to their own opinion and all, but bashing isn't a justified reason. All the "Tadase is gay!1" and "he should go die!" comments do get irritating after some time. Even that awful "Tadagay" term I've seen being thrown around has turned me off many an Amuto fanfic. Sometimes the bashing has made me ashamed to even call myself a fan *rolls eyes*

I like both Ikuto and Tadase as a whole. They're both awesome characters, with good personalities that develop further as the plot thickens. It's just a shame some people can't see that. But of course, some people don't like certain characters, and that's ok. But they should at least give an legitimate reason for it.

And I agree. Since when has Tadase "ruined" Amuto moments anyway? If he has, I've never noticed lol.

Brought to you by a proud Tadamuto fan (meaning I'm happy with both Amuto and Tadamu, and I equally support both)


haha yeah they do the same thing with "sasugay" and i'm just like "-__-...WOW"


HA! LOL Sasugay sounds like sausage! that's horrible.... I don't watch Naruto to much but the little I know about him, he seems fine :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks again to the ones who get it!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.