First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
RP-thing
Member
15105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / BOREDOM LAND \:D/
Offline
Posted 5/6/09
oh let the hero join too XD!!
Prussia
28305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/6/09
A toast to the coming rise of Prussia!!!!

Cheers America!!!!

*gulps down a whole gallon of beer* (yes he can do that cause he is that awesome)
Poland
27706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/6/09 , edited 5/6/09
Brother don't be so rowdy, and to answer your question this isn't a drinking contest.. *sweat drops*

(I forgoooot, is Prussia the older brother or the younger oneee? )
Prussia
28305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/6/09 , edited 5/7/09

SAiK0U wrote:

Brother don't be so rowdy, and to answer your question this isn't a drinking contest.. *sweat drops*

(I forgoooot, is Prussia the older brother or the younger oneee? )


Oh come on West!!! There ain't no harm in drinkin' *hic

Come on!!!! This *hic beer *hic is goooood!!!!!!!

*hic You know you *hic can't *hic resist it bruder!!!

(lol Prussia is far older than Germany. :D)
England
9483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / I'm right here...
Offline
Posted 5/7/09
oh.. yo prussia *hic* wassup *hic*

(LMAO IDK WAT TO SAYYYYY)
Prussia
28305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/7/09

Hecate_Yakumo wrote:

oh.. yo prussia *hic* wassup *hic*

(LMAO IDK WAT TO SAYYYYY)


*hic nothin' much *hic

It looooks *hic like I'm winnin' *hic this game!!!!

*drinks his 5th gallon of beer*

(lol me too)
England
9483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / I'm right here...
Offline
Posted 5/7/09
*hic* wut game? *hic*
Poland
27706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/7/09
*sighs* Okay, brother, maybe I'll drink a pint of it *drinks some* But this is delicious.. *drinks more* *Hahaha, I won't lose in thish game *hic* *drinks moreeee*

(Oh, thanks! I was like getting confused on who was older! >.<")
Prussia
28305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/7/09 , edited 5/7/09

Hecate_Yakumo wrote:

*hic* wut game? *hic*


*hic hahahahaha!!!*hic

*chokes

*coughs

It's a drinking *hic game of cursh!!!!

Did'ya hit yourshelf or shumthin'?

*pokes England


SAiK0U wrote:

*sighs* Okay, brother, maybe I'll drink a pint of it *drinks some* But this is delicious.. *drinks more* *Hahaha, I won't lose in thish game *hic* *drinks moreeee*

(Oh, thanks! I was like getting confused on who was older! >.<")


That's the shpirit West!!!!

But I'm a *hic afraid I'm far tooo goooood in this to be *hic beaten by youuuuuu!!!!


(no problemo little bro!)
England
9483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / I'm right here...
Offline
Posted 5/7/09
*hic* dont poke meeee *drinkdrinkdrinkdrinkhicdrinkdrinkdrinkdrink*
Poland
27706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/7/09
Brotheeer, I'm going to *hic* beat chuuu in this gwame *hic* of dwinking *laughs and drinks a barrel of beer* Your *hic* wight brooo *hic* this ish good *hic*
Member
10315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/7/09
@//ㅇvㅇ// ve..!! This looks like fun! Can I play too?? *excitedexcited
^ (haircurl lol)
Prussia
28305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/7/09

SAiK0U wrote:

Brotheeer, I'm going to *hic* beat chuuu in this gwame *hic* of dwinking *laughs and drinks a barrel of beer* Your *hic* wight brooo *hic* this ish good *hic*


Your *hic on Wesht!!!!!!

*laughs

*drinks his 25th gallon of beer


Mango_Kimchi wrote:

@//ㅇvㅇ// ve..!! This looks like fun! Can I play too?? *excitedexcited
^ (haircurl lol)



eh?!!

Oh lookies hic* it's bruder's *hic boytoy!!!

I didn't shee *hic youuuu there!!! *hic

Caaaaannnn youuuuu eeeeeeven drink *hic these shtuff?



Poland
27706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/7/09 , edited 5/7/09

Mango_Kimchi wrote:

@//ㅇvㅇ// ve..!! This looks like fun! Can I play too?? *excitedexcited
^ (haircurl lol)


*hic, looks at Italy* Don't play *hic* with ush Itaaaaly *hic* you might *hic* get *hic* hurt. Stay there *hic* and be a wood *hic* boooy *drinks another barrel*



pandakotyong wrote:


SAiK0U wrote:

Brotheeer, I'm going to *hic* beat chuuu in this gwame *hic* of dwinking *laughs and drinks a barrel of beer* Your *hic* wight brooo *hic* this ish good *hic*


Your *hic on Wesht!!!!!!

*laughs

*drinks his 25th gallon of beer


Mango_Kimchi wrote:

@//ㅇvㅇ// ve..!! This looks like fun! Can I play too?? *excitedexcited
^ (haircurl lol)



eh?!!

Oh lookies hic* it's bruder's *hic boytoy!!!

I didn't shee *hic youuuu there!!! *hic

Caaaaannnn youuuuu eeeeeeven drink *hic these shtuff?





*hic* Italy's not my *hic* booooooytoy,he's just my *hic* fweend! *drinks 10 barrels of beer* I'm not gonna looseee

Prussia
28305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/8/09 , edited 5/8/09

SAiK0U wrote:


Mango_Kimchi wrote:

@//ㅇvㅇ// ve..!! This looks like fun! Can I play too?? *excitedexcited
^ (haircurl lol)


*hic, looks at Italy* Don't play *hic* with ush Itaaaaly *hic* you might *hic* get *hic* hurt. Stay there *hic* and be a wood *hic* boooy *drinks another barrel*



pandakotyong wrote:


SAiK0U wrote:

Brotheeer, I'm going to *hic* beat chuuu in this gwame *hic* of dwinking *laughs and drinks a barrel of beer* Your *hic* wight brooo *hic* this ish good *hic*


Your *hic on Wesht!!!!!!

*laughs

*drinks his 25th gallon of beer


Mango_Kimchi wrote:

@//ㅇvㅇ// ve..!! This looks like fun! Can I play too?? *excitedexcited
^ (haircurl lol)



eh?!!

Oh lookies hic* it's bruder's *hic boytoy!!!

I didn't shee *hic youuuu there!!! *hic

Caaaaannnn youuuuu eeeeeeven drink *hic these shtuff?





*hic* Italy's not my *hic* booooooytoy,he's just my *hic* fweend! *drinks 10 barrels of beer* I'm not gonna looseee




Gooooood boy?! Ha, like hell!!!!!

*Rolling on the floor laughing"*

*wipes tears from eyes*

Fwend?!?! F****!!! You *HIc* maaaaaake me *Hic* lufffff bruder!!!!!

Is that liiike a fweeeend as in buddies whoooo *Hic* sleeeep with *Hic yoooooou in the f****** beeeeeed?!

Let's drink *Hic to that!!!!!!!!

*drinks his 57th gallon

(excuse my slight pervness and curse words it's just me rp-ing Prussia and I believe I'm a total fail at it)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.