First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Female President
10452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 5/14/07

queenbee wrote:

having a female president would be good to promote equality....but it really depends on their capabilities as a leader....

its not gonna be an easy task to rule a male oriented government especially sexist pigs(i mean officials!) who are soooo old-fashioned that they can't think progressively for the good of the country and just think of their male pride and hurt egos by serving a woman....

personally, a female president to take on that job has to be tough but doesn't have to compromise their femininity to achieve toughness. intelligent and strong minded as well. and cunning so as to avoid pitfalls that would come in her way.......

personally, it would have to be a superwoman!

coz normal females already has a tough job with their normal lives balancing work & family without the added stress of taking care of a country!!!!

but if someone has to do it...might as well be a woman who has loads of experience muliti-tasking and is great at it!


With all do respect, I disagree with some of what you said. You say having a female president would promote equality, but I think it would do the opposite. It would be a tool to further devalue men as femnzis are doing all over the world.

Officials don’t have the room to put their male egos in the way. Those who do are quickly destroyed. Cuz there is a reason people say, “hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.” You ever heard of a sexist talk show that talks bad about women staying on air? I haven’t. However, I’ve seen plenty that come on to bash men. Politicians are allowed to bash men, and philosophers too. But women… Well, that’s just asking for a law suit…

Any leader, male or female, needs to be tough. Certainly a woman would have the assault of sexists just like a man. However, what changes things is that she’d also have those feminists who think women are better than men and want to prove it. So yes, she’d have a harder time, but not because it’s a male oriented world, but rather because she’d be judged by counter productive ‘feminists’. Which is because idiotic and sexist men discriminated against women for so long that we created femnazis. Thanks a lot forefathers…

Also that crap about women being naturally better at multitasking than men is utter crap. The male and female brain is exactly the same. True, they operate differently as a result of hormones, and often this gives women an advantage, but this can be said both ways. At times women are more capable of such things than men. However, the same can be said on the flip side. (Let’s say normally women have the advantage, but men typically hold out better in stressful situations. Just to generalize.)

Lastly, I don’t understand why you’re suggesting this woman would have the experience of being a mother. She could easily be a single woman with no kids. In fact, it’s more likely because she’d probably be middle-aged (so if she had children they’d likely be grown up. Note middle-aged for me is not thirty but rather late 40’s early 50’s.) Moreover, she’d have likely spent most of her life being properly schooled.

Besides that the type of woman you described, extroversive with her femininity and toughness sounds a lot like a feminist. This being said, most feminists are career minded and look down on women who manage families instead of work. In fact, they make horrible mothers because they’re typically self-indulged. They’re the sorts that have abortions because a child would interfere with their work. This is of course my opinion, and a generalization. Honestly I’ve never met one but I’m sure there are wonderful feminist moms out there too.


digs wrote:

yeah, nowadays people vote for the lesser of two evils.


Hints Bush got elected… (if Bush tore us up I hate to see what that moron Kennedy would have done!)


Ktito wrote:


Jorlwind wrote:


Latagore wrote:

-.- People, you guys are thinking too hard. It's not about the gender, or the race. It's about the individual, and how they do it.


Word.


That's your individual response, but is the nation as a whole ready for a female president? Is the nation ready for a black or Muslim leader for that matter?

You guys forget that most people living in the US don't have the same mentality as us (my generation). Many aren't as open minded and therefore lack being exposed to change. Our generation may see nothing wrong with having a female pres, but there are an awful lot of others who disagree with having one.

Besides, Hillary wants to ban violent videogames. That's a big no-no in my book.


That’s a very good point. First off there are some men (the sorts we commonly describe as male chauvinist pigs. [by we I mean non-femnazis, because anyone not in complete denial would certainly know that femnazis refer to -all- men as chauvinist pigs]) On top of that this woman may be compelled by the extremely numerable femnazis to push her ‘feministic’ views on the world. This would likely make people angry…

Key for codes:
‘feministic’- Sexist.

And yes, I -hate- it when people vote for somebody just because she’s a chick or he’s a black…. Stupidest crap ever and I think those people should have no right to vote because their sexist and racist.


6067 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/14/07
We had a female president twice in our country. The first one got us out of Martial Law, while the second one is getting us into Martial Law again.
17206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/14/07
It would be okay as long as they don't kill everyone and try to be a little hitler or anything. =P
10452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 5/14/07

We had a female president twice in our country. The first one got us out of Martial Law, while the second one is getting us into Martial Law again.


Lol! I should study the Philippines! I'm learning things left and right!

But this thread was mostly reffering to America...
6067 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/14/07
Aww man. Come to think of it, all American presidents are guys with white hair... i think.
17206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/14/07

greenbane wrote:

Aww man. Come to think of it, all American presidents are guys with white hair... i think.


Lol yeah grey or white mostly

Posted 5/14/07
Im fine with having a female president.....as long as its not Hillary Clinton. lol
6067 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/14/07
Yeah, no idealists please. They just get shot.
Posted 5/14/07
^yup
6067 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/14/07
If President Bush was a woman, would you guys accept him more? LOL
6347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / SDF-1
Offline
Posted 5/14/07
I am going to be blantly blunt and sexist here:

If its gonna be a woman, it better be a woman with a vagina that don't get peroids anymore. Or else we get policy changes every month. GG
1614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Hell
Offline
Posted 6/11/07
Doesnt matter as long as he is capable
22382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Cliff of Hope
Offline
Posted 6/11/07
yup it will be cool
wonder when that will happen
1453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / jail
Offline
Posted 6/11/07
gloria gloria labandera!!! yeah!!! haha
1241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 6/11/07
My country ever had a female president and i don't think anything's wrong with that.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.