First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
With Whom from CR would you Like to take a Bath with?
19530 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 5/18/07

KuRRopT wrote:

Can I bring my rubber duck ?


Only if I can bring bubbles.
15030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/18/07

FatedEmperor wrote:


KuRRopT wrote:

Can I bring my rubber duck ?


hey...thats a great idea.....i'll bring my super bazooka soaker



ooo... that sounds like a great idea!

Posted 5/18/07

bosconian_01 wrote:

dis is kinda sick


I agree with you there. I mean if it were an anime character it would be another thing (at least it wouldn't be so creepy and such.)

All I will say is; watch what you say, one wrong comment and the results won't be pretty.

Edit: I feel bad for Shinji and the mods, what has Crunchy Roll come to? I swear if Shinji gets in trouble for an incendent like this, it will probably make the news. Because all you need is for someone to push the limits and bang, lawsuit time.
19530 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 5/18/07

Sousuke2007 wrote:


bosconian_01 wrote:

dis is kinda sick


I agree with you there. I mean if it were an anime character it would be another thing (at least it wouldn't be so creepy and such.)

All I will say is; watch what you say, one wrong comment and the results won't be pretty.



SeraphAlford wrote:

All the 12 and 13 year old boys! :p


Could it really get any sicker than that?
14477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Moving around or...
Offline
Posted 5/18/07

Sousuke2007 wrote:

All I will say is; watch what you say, one wrong comment and the results won't be pretty.


Yeah, people have to hold off their perverted instincts. Something that kris07 didn't do, i bet he feels weird right now. Most people pick like mods and stuff...
Posted 5/18/07
I offically can say; Shinji please excuse these people. However, I only want to save my skin, so I had nothing to do with this.

I just hope nothing news worthly happens, all hell would break lose and we could lose this site if someone get's hurt. Which I hope DOESN'T happen.
13014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / in the club
Offline
Posted 5/18/07
my oh my! Is this a 'first come, first serve' service? Maybe, i'd take a bath with my sweetie pvgurl (p123v567). ... if her friends would like to join, it'll be fine. My friends can join too.. so maybe hopchow can jump in also. hehe

This thread is silly... urgh! but it's cute.
Posted 5/18/07

FatedEmperor wrote:


Sousuke2007 wrote:

All I will say is; watch what you say, one wrong comment and the results won't be pretty.


Yeah, people have to hold off their perverted instincts. Something that kris07 didn't do, i bet he feels weird right now. Most people pick like mods and stuff...


I thought this was actually a pretty clean site, nice people, and a decent fourm that wasn't too bad. I really hate to think of what Shinji has to put with daily though, and I thought the only trouble would be anime uploads.

46535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/18/07

Sousuke2007 wrote:

I offically can say; Shinji please excuse these people. However, I only want to save my skin, so I had nothing to do with this.

I just hope nothing news worthly happens, all hell would break lose and we could lose this site if someone get's hurt. Which I hope DOESN'T happen.


wow that's a pretty big slippery slope there. I understand what you're trying to say but still.
Posted 5/18/07

mauz15 wrote:


Sousuke2007 wrote:

I offically can say; Shinji please excuse these people. However, I only want to save my skin, so I had nothing to do with this.

I just hope nothing news worthly happens, all hell would break lose and we could lose this site if someone get's hurt. Which I hope DOESN'T happen.


wow that's a pretty big slippery slope there.


Mauz, there is ALWAYS someone who wants to push the limits, whetever its a good thing or bad. I just don't want Shinji to have to deal with a lawsuit that could easily be avoided.
15809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/18/07
Now we should discuss what type of bath it should be.

A large one?
A small one?
A bird bath?


mauz15 wrote:



cbisram wrote:

wtf has CR come to?


I know dude I know....although I still remember some of your comments


good call
46535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/18/07
Sousuke
my point still stands, I could delete some of those posts however.
11359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/18/07
I don't even want to think about this... Hell no... I think? Well, as long as I'm invited then I will do the barbecue and food plus the music and video games.

Edit:
Yeah, I go in the party but I won't touch the water. I'll be the food guy.
Posted 5/18/07

mauz15 wrote:

Sousuke
my point still stands, I could delete some of those posts however.



I know that, but I don't want any trouble, all I hope is that you see where I am coming from, and if you need to delete those posts be my guest. I always play by the rules and I am a honest gentleman.
46535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/18/07
Yes, I understand your point.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.