First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Fanart Section
Member
9483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / I'm right here...
Offline
Posted 5/11/09
i hate my cellphone -_-


i pail france , russia and america's hands


thats kagura frm gintama .... theres an i-pin on hongkong too.........
what happened to china's hair.........?
Moderator
15105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / BOREDOM LAND \:D/
Offline
Posted 5/11/09

Hecate_Yakumo wrote:

i hate my cellphone -_-


i pail france , russia and america's hands


thats kagura frm gintama .... theres an i-pin on hongkong too.........
what happened to china's hair.........?


woah XD this are sooooo uber cute~♥
Member
9483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / I'm right here...
Offline
Posted 5/11/09

aRgieBerrieZ wrote:


Hecate_Yakumo wrote:

i hate my cellphone -_-


i pail france , russia and america's hands


thats kagura frm gintama .... theres an i-pin on hongkong too.........
what happened to china's hair.........?


woah XD this are sooooo uber cute~♥


yay , thanks... ^_^

Moderator
15105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / BOREDOM LAND \:D/
Offline
Posted 5/11/09

Hecate_Yakumo wrote:


aRgieBerrieZ wrote:


Hecate_Yakumo wrote:

i hate my cellphone -_-


i pail france , russia and america's hands


thats kagura frm gintama .... theres an i-pin on hongkong too.........
what happened to china's hair.........?


woah XD this are sooooo uber cute~♥


yay , thanks... ^_^



ur welcome :>
Member
9483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / I'm right here...
Offline
Posted 5/12/09 , edited 5/12/09


did belarus break his hands???/
and kira is written at the side..... not kirp....
Moderator
15105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / BOREDOM LAND \:D/
Offline
Posted 5/13/09 , edited 5/13/09

Hecate_Yakumo wrote:



did belarus break his hands???/
and kira is written at the side..... not kirp....


woah. this is awesomer O.o XD
Member
9483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / I'm right here...
Offline
Posted 5/13/09

aRgieBerrieZ wrote:


Hecate_Yakumo wrote:



did belarus break his hands???/
and kira is written at the side..... not kirp....


woah. this is awesomer O.o XD


i'm making a sealand ver. XDDD
Moderator
15105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / BOREDOM LAND \:D/
Offline
Posted 5/13/09

Hecate_Yakumo wrote:


aRgieBerrieZ wrote:


Hecate_Yakumo wrote:



did belarus break his hands???/
and kira is written at the side..... not kirp....


woah. this is awesomer O.o XD


i'm making a sealand ver. XDDD


KEWL THAT'S EVEN BETTER!!
cuz he looks like Iggy XD
Member
9483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / I'm right here...
Offline
Posted 5/13/09

aRgieBerrieZ wrote:


Hecate_Yakumo wrote:


aRgieBerrieZ wrote:


Hecate_Yakumo wrote:



did belarus break his hands???/
and kira is written at the side..... not kirp....


woah. this is awesomer O.o XD


i'm making a sealand ver. XDDD


KEWL THAT'S EVEN BETTER!!
cuz he looks like Iggy XD




gahhh i can't take it...
gahhh ,.... this is foa youuuu aRgie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111one



Posted 5/13/09 , edited 5/13/09
Kiku is LOVE~ D: Just a quick doodle....
Moderator
15105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / BOREDOM LAND \:D/
Offline
Posted 5/14/09

Hecate_Yakumo wrote:


aRgieBerrieZ wrote:


Hecate_Yakumo wrote:


aRgieBerrieZ wrote:


Hecate_Yakumo wrote:



did belarus break his hands???/
and kira is written at the side..... not kirp....


woah. this is awesomer O.o XD


i'm making a sealand ver. XDDD


KEWL THAT'S EVEN BETTER!!
cuz he looks like Iggy XD




gahhh i can't take it...
gahhh ,.... this is foa youuuu aRgie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111one





OMG XD I LOVE YOU SO MUCH X3 THIS IS JUST SOOOOOOOOO GREAT!!
Moderator
15105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / BOREDOM LAND \:D/
Offline
Posted 5/14/09

Fon-Fon wrote:

Kiku is LOVE~ D: Just a quick doodle....


wow!! this is great XD
Posted 5/14/09

aRgieBerrieZ wrote:


Fon-Fon wrote:

Kiku is LOVE~ D: Just a quick doodle....


wow!! this is great XD


Nah..It's not that great.
Moderator
15105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / BOREDOM LAND \:D/
Offline
Posted 5/14/09

Fon-Fon wrote:


aRgieBerrieZ wrote:


Fon-Fon wrote:

Kiku is LOVE~ D: Just a quick doodle....


wow!! this is great XD


Nah..It's not that great.


it is!! it is!! XD
Posted 5/16/09


NO really D: I just drew this in less than minute and slap random colors on gimp.....I'm so ashamed.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.