First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply M O D A P P L I C A T I O N :
Posted 4/24/09

artsyfairy962 wrote:



Yes you are!!!!!! ><


thankies... ^^ and you are good.. ^^

The Boss
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~guess~
Offline
Posted 4/24/09 , edited 4/24/09


ur welcome ^^ sankyuu~ uhm, can you do the request of archellgell in the banners forum? pretty please with a cherry on top? ><
Waitress
18312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / where melon bread...
Offline
Posted 4/24/09

artsyfairy962 wrote:



ACCEPTED
Thank you for applying!



i'll do my very best ryn~Chan !
The Boss
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~guess~
Offline
Posted 4/24/09


haha dats good ^^ Thank you ^^
Waitress
18312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / where melon bread...
Offline
Posted 4/24/09

artsyfairy962 wrote:



haha dats good ^^ Thank you ^^


can w ehave a mod room?
The Boss
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~guess~
Offline
Posted 4/24/09


Sure ^^ Can you make it? I'm kinda busy right now >< sorry
Waitress
18312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / where melon bread...
Offline
Posted 4/24/09

artsyfairy962 wrote:



Sure ^^ Can you make it? I'm kinda busy right now >< sorry



okii i'll make one
Waitress
226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 4/27/09 , edited 4/30/09
Name: Kairi-chan or Parade-chan
Username: ParadeCour
Will you be active?: Yes I be I'm super super active in real life
Will you support the group?: Yes this grp is cool and fun thx for asking ryn-chan
ACCEPTED
The Boss
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~guess~
Offline
Posted 4/30/09

Thank you for applying! ACCEPTED
Waitress
226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 4/30/09

artsyfairy962 wrote:


Thank you for applying! ACCEPTED



^^ nah no big deal ^^ ryn-chan[/red

26847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / In Wonderland
Offline
Posted 6/9/09 , edited 6/20/09
Name: Otome-chan
Username:Otome-cha
Why Do You Want To Be A Mod?: To help you out ^^
What Can You Do?: Aviis and graphics and manga colouring
Will you support the group and will you be active?: yup^^
Examples (atleast 3):

ACCEPTED
The Boss
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~guess~
Offline
Posted 6/20/09 , edited 6/20/09

Otome-chan wrote:

Name: Otome-chan
Username:Otome-cha
Why Do You Want To Be A Mod?: To help you out ^^
What Can You Do?: Aviis and graphics and manga colouring
Will you support the group and will you be active?: yup^^
Examples (atleast 3):

ACCEPTED


Thank you for applying ^^ U r accepted but try to use text effects and different fx on patterns ^^ and can you please do the request in the avii forum? thank you ^^
26847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / In Wonderland
Offline
Posted 6/21/09

artsyfairy962 wrote:


Otome-chan wrote:

Name: Otome-chan
Username:Otome-cha
Why Do You Want To Be A Mod?: To help you out ^^
What Can You Do?: Aviis and graphics and manga colouring
Will you support the group and will you be active?: yup^^
Examples (atleast 3):

ACCEPTED


Thank you for applying ^^ U r accepted but try to use text effects and different fx on patterns ^^ and can you please do the request in the avii forum? thank you ^^


Arigotou! but i might not be very active right now because i have to end aschool and also, i have to do many reqests sine i didn't o on for a long time...gomn! but i m sure i will help you sometime when i m not busy.
Member
13612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 10/17/09 , edited 10/17/09
Name: Karrmen
Username: miki_59
Why Do You Want To Be A Mod?: So I can make some graphics :3
What Can You Do?: Avatars, banners, Icons, profiles
Will you support the group and will you be active?: YES!
Examples (atleast 3):
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.