First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Marian Rivera as the new Darna..
2930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / city of sugar and...
Offline
Posted 4/23/09 , edited 4/24/09
oh well...what's new???....
GMA gives a lot of excellent 'fresh' surprises....
tsk..tsk...tsk...
and by the way, why make another Darna series when they've done it before?
11507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines ^-^
Offline
Posted 4/23/09
what??.. how did you know,.,, the face didn't show up yet on the tv...let's see..later...
936 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / PHIL.
Offline
Posted 4/23/09
i hate Marian Rivera!eww.. GMA
2930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / city of sugar and...
Offline
Posted 4/23/09

cutie_ea16 wrote:

what??.. how did you know,.,, the face didn't show up yet on the tv...let's see..later...


see for your self in a few minutes...hehe..its in the net already...
11507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines ^-^
Offline
Posted 4/23/09

cricketbun wrote:


cutie_ea16 wrote:

what??.. how did you know,.,, the face didn't show up yet on the tv...let's see..later...


see for your self in a few minutes...hehe..its in the net already...


oohh??... grabe..technology nga nmn.. hehehe
698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / nEvErland
Offline
Posted 4/23/09
WHAT!? GMA cant get another fresh face for the role?.. it's always marian.. her face is everywhere.. kinda get boring.. i just hope GMA wont glue their nose on one actress.. cuz there are a lot of them.. marian's worn out face cant cut out for me.. esp, for the Darna role...

4155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / the city of majes...
Offline
Posted 4/23/09
no way!! angel locsin is good in Darna but Marian i dont know!! i dont like her acting at all!!
1018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36
Offline
Posted 4/23/09
Why Its Always MARIAN?

15878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/23/09
ahhahahha do whatever they want!!! MA at PA!! ahhahhaha they're just wasting their own money ahahahha peace 2 everyone ahahhaha
9520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 4/23/09

jagged02 wrote:

WHAT!? GMA cant get another fresh face for the role?.. it's always marian.. her face is everywhere.. kinda get boring.. i just hope GMA wont glue their nose on one actress.. cuz there are a lot of them.. marian's worn out face cant cut out for me.. esp, for the Darna role...



right2x... GMA always uses their top stars for their prime time dramas... its too hectic for them, it gets boring when I see them everytime.,.
323 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Manila, Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/23/09
i'm just wonderin' why does gma has to make another darna tv series, they already did that..
Posted 4/23/09 , edited 4/23/09
What's ''Darna''

o.O
Posted 4/23/09

Baka-Master wrote:

What's ''Darna''

o.O


It was a Filipino Superhero
Posted 4/23/09

mylove143 wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:

What's ''Darna''

o.O


It was a Filipino Superhero


.__.

She fails.


Posted 4/23/09
is this another cheap attempt to put marian rivera in a skimpy clothing on a daily basis? i think this is the dumbest idea ever!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.