First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Does Scientific Life Necessarily Coincide With Moral Life?
18663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 4/26/09

Yei wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:

Because I'm tired of seeing peoples rights being taken away from them perhaps ?, I myself am a fan of freedom, I dunno about you tho


And btw it kinda does effect me under certain circumstances, but I highly doubt those circumstances will ever be met.


lol cause you're tired of seeing people's rights taken away? This is coming from the guy who thinks people should use torture. Anything could affect you under the right circumstances, so are you now going to speak out against injustices all over the world? You should go check out Amnesty International.

Seriously though, are you just suddenly pretending you care about something because you can attack religion while you're at it? Cause that's what it seems like, you always used to go off about how you didn't care that people in Palestine are losing rights and being killed because it doesn't affect you and now all of a sudden you're a fan of freedom? Seriously. And woman's rights of all things lol

Well if he is American, than your debate you haven with him is in his back yard, and so It does affect him and maby his girlfiend.

"ladies rights is something maby he does feel strongly about, he might be thinking of his girlfriend and mothers/sisters wrights to choose. Is that wrong?"
Yei
9137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116
Offline
Posted 4/26/09

Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


Yei wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:

Because I'm tired of seeing peoples rights being taken away from them perhaps ?, I myself am a fan of freedom, I dunno about you tho


And btw it kinda does effect me under certain circumstances, but I highly doubt those circumstances will ever be met.


lol cause you're tired of seeing people's rights taken away? This is coming from the guy who thinks people should use torture. Anything could affect you under the right circumstances, so are you now going to speak out against injustices all over the world? You should go check out Amnesty International.

Seriously though, are you just suddenly pretending you care about something because you can attack religion while you're at it? Cause that's what it seems like, you always used to go off about how you didn't care that people in Palestine are losing rights and being killed because it doesn't affect you and now all of a sudden you're a fan of freedom? Seriously. And woman's rights of all things lol

Well if he is American, than your debate you haven with him is in his back yard, and so It does affect him and maby his girlfiend.

"ladies rights is something maby he does feel strongly about, he might be thinking of his girlfriend and mothers/sisters wrights to choose. Is that wrong?"


Oh no, there's nothing wrong with fighting for what you legitimately believe is right. But there is something very wrong with hypocrisy.
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 4/26/09 , edited 4/26/09

Yei wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:

Because I'm tired of seeing peoples rights being taken away from them perhaps ?, I myself am a fan of freedom, I dunno about you tho


And btw it kinda does effect me under certain circumstances, but I highly doubt those circumstances will ever be met.


lol cause you're tired of seeing people's rights taken away? This is coming from the guy who thinks people should use torture. Anything could affect you under the right circumstances, so are you now going to speak out against injustices all over the world? You should go check out Amnesty International.

Seriously though, are you just suddenly pretending you care about something because you can attack religion while you're at it? Cause that's what it seems like, you always used to go off about how you didn't care that people in Palestine are losing rights and being killed because it doesn't affect you and now all of a sudden you're a fan of freedom? Seriously. And woman's rights of all things lol


I'm tired of seeing peoples rights being takes away in america yes, If it's not a country I'm in then not so much. I kinda though america was founded on the concept of freedom, so i'm not exactly happy when "freedoms" get taken away, you see.

Abortion effects me cause i'd rather not be raising a kid if i don't have to you know.

Water boarding is not torture, nor will it ever be torture, putting someone inside a black plastic box in the sun for hours with no water is torture, hammering large nails through peoples finger and toe joints is torture, sensory deprivation for extended periods is torture(makes you go insane), making someone pull off their entire fingernail from all 10 fingers and all 10 toes is torture, lots of other things are torture, waterboarding is not torture, amnesty international is nothing more then a bunch of retards who want us to suffer from terrorist attack after terrorist attack.
18663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 4/26/09

Yei wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


Yei wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:

Because I'm tired of seeing peoples rights being taken away from them perhaps ?, I myself am a fan of freedom, I dunno about you tho


And btw it kinda does effect me under certain circumstances, but I highly doubt those circumstances will ever be met.


lol cause you're tired of seeing people's rights taken away? This is coming from the guy who thinks people should use torture. Anything could affect you under the right circumstances, so are you now going to speak out against injustices all over the world? You should go check out Amnesty International.

Seriously though, are you just suddenly pretending you care about something because you can attack religion while you're at it? Cause that's what it seems like, you always used to go off about how you didn't care that people in Palestine are losing rights and being killed because it doesn't affect you and now all of a sudden you're a fan of freedom? Seriously. And woman's rights of all things lol

Well if he is American, than your debate you haven with him is in his back yard, and so It does affect him and maby his girlfiend.

"ladies rights is something maby he does feel strongly about, he might be thinking of his girlfriend and mothers/sisters wrights to choose. Is that wrong?"


Oh no, there's nothing wrong with fighting for what you legitimately believe is right. But there is something very wrong with hypocrisy.


'"if it affects him and his loved ones than he is still fallowing his own way of living is it not?"
So really I don't think he is being Hypacriticle.

As for me I do think my self that its the mothers right to choose to have a Kid or not. Its not for others to dictate to someone unable to handle being a mother in a time where just living for them selfs is a pain in the ass, to be forced to have a kid. Only to have that kid be starving and on the street, maby even fatherless. Lady gets pregnet she always depended on he husben or boyfriend to make a living, soon as he finds out he leaves her. How she going to take care of that baby.
Yei
9137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116
Offline
Posted 4/26/09 , edited 4/26/09

Allhailodin wrote:


Yei wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:

Because I'm tired of seeing peoples rights being taken away from them perhaps ?, I myself am a fan of freedom, I dunno about you tho


And btw it kinda does effect me under certain circumstances, but I highly doubt those circumstances will ever be met.


lol cause you're tired of seeing people's rights taken away? This is coming from the guy who thinks people should use torture. Anything could affect you under the right circumstances, so are you now going to speak out against injustices all over the world? You should go check out Amnesty International.

Seriously though, are you just suddenly pretending you care about something because you can attack religion while you're at it? Cause that's what it seems like, you always used to go off about how you didn't care that people in Palestine are losing rights and being killed because it doesn't affect you and now all of a sudden you're a fan of freedom? Seriously. And woman's rights of all things lol


I'm tired of seeing peoples rights being takes away in america yes, If it's not a country I'm in then not so much. I kinda though america was founded on the concept of freedom, so i'm not exactly happy when "freedoms" get taken away, you see.

Abortion effects me cause i'd rather not be raising a kid if i don't have to you know.

Water boarding is not torture, nor will it ever be torture, putting someone inside a black plastic box in the sun for hours with no water is torture, hammering large nails through peoples finger and toe joints is torture, sensory deprivation for extended periods is torture(makes you go insane), making someone pull off their entire fingernail from all 10 fingers and all 10 toes is torture, lots of other things are torture, waterboarding is not torture, amnesty international is nothing more then a bunch of retards who want us to suffer from terrorist attack after terrorist attack.


So all those times you were saying you don't care about anything except for yourself, you were lying? I remember very clearly, you don't care what happens, what evil people are in charge, as long as they don't bother you. Now that's suddenly changed and you care about people's rights and freedoms in America? That's very interesting, a complete 180.

Torture is the application of pain/agony/anguish for whatever reason, that's exactly what water boarding is. It's painful, and it's not reliable (like all torture). And I'm gonna ignore your last statement about Amnesty and "terrorist" attacks because it almost made my head explode.
18663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 4/26/09

Allhailodin wrote:


Yei wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:

Because I'm tired of seeing peoples rights being taken away from them perhaps ?, I myself am a fan of freedom, I dunno about you tho


And btw it kinda does effect me under certain circumstances, but I highly doubt those circumstances will ever be met.


lol cause you're tired of seeing people's rights taken away? This is coming from the guy who thinks people should use torture. Anything could affect you under the right circumstances, so are you now going to speak out against injustices all over the world? You should go check out Amnesty International.

Seriously though, are you just suddenly pretending you care about something because you can attack religion while you're at it? Cause that's what it seems like, you always used to go off about how you didn't care that people in Palestine are losing rights and being killed because it doesn't affect you and now all of a sudden you're a fan of freedom? Seriously. And woman's rights of all things lol


I'm tired of seeing peoples rights being takes away in america yes, If it's not a country I'm in then not so much. I kinda though america was founded on the concept of freedom, so i'm not exactly happy when "freedoms" get taken away, you see.

Abortion effects me cause i'd rather not be raising a kid if i don't have to you know.

Water boarding is not torture, nor will it ever be torture, putting someone inside a black plastic box in the sun for hours with no water is torture, hammering large nails through peoples finger and toe joints is torture, sensory deprivation for extended periods is torture(makes you go insane), making someone pull off their entire fingernail from all 10 fingers and all 10 toes is torture, lots of other things are torture, waterboarding is not torture, amnesty international is nothing more then a bunch of retards who want us to suffer from terrorist attack after terrorist attack.


I can not agree with you on boarding, is like subjecting someone one to drowning over and over agian, it gives off the same experince..
It is torture. And for me who have a fear of deep water that is one of the most evil forms of torture ever created.
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 4/26/09

Yei wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


Yei wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:

Because I'm tired of seeing peoples rights being taken away from them perhaps ?, I myself am a fan of freedom, I dunno about you tho


And btw it kinda does effect me under certain circumstances, but I highly doubt those circumstances will ever be met.


lol cause you're tired of seeing people's rights taken away? This is coming from the guy who thinks people should use torture. Anything could affect you under the right circumstances, so are you now going to speak out against injustices all over the world? You should go check out Amnesty International.

Seriously though, are you just suddenly pretending you care about something because you can attack religion while you're at it? Cause that's what it seems like, you always used to go off about how you didn't care that people in Palestine are losing rights and being killed because it doesn't affect you and now all of a sudden you're a fan of freedom? Seriously. And woman's rights of all things lol


I'm tired of seeing peoples rights being takes away in america yes, If it's not a country I'm in then not so much. I kinda though america was founded on the concept of freedom, so i'm not exactly happy when "freedoms" get taken away, you see.

Abortion effects me cause i'd rather not be raising a kid if i don't have to you know.

Water boarding is not torture, nor will it ever be torture, putting someone inside a black plastic box in the sun for hours with no water is torture, hammering large nails through peoples finger and toe joints is torture, sensory deprivation for extended periods is torture(makes you go insane), making someone pull off their entire fingernail from all 10 fingers and all 10 toes is torture, lots of other things are torture, waterboarding is not torture, amnesty international is nothing more then a bunch of retards who want us to suffer from terrorist attack after terrorist attack.


So all those times you were saying you don't care about anything except for yourself, you were lying? I remember very clearly, you don't care what happens, what evil people are in charge, as long as they don't bother you. Now that's suddenly changed and you care about people's rights and freedoms in America? That's very interesting, a complete 180.

Torture is the application of pain/agony/anguish for whatever reason, that's exactly what water boarding is. It's painful, and it's not reliable (like all torture). And I'm gonna ignore your last statement about Amnesty and "terrorist" attacks because it almost made my head explode.


Freedom in america directly effects me since i happen to live in america. and i still dunno what "Evil group" is "running the world" so as far as im concerned let em be. Although it'd be great if they could get rid of obama somehow. I'd be their fan if they did that.

Oh so you think we shouldn't be harsher on captured terrorists to get info out of them. Which would probally mean more terrorist attacks, and it's not just america, they will eventually attack canada. So i think you should be in favor of harsher treatment of captured terrorists. Less terrorist attacks would happen if people like Amnesty international weren't around, amnesty international is as useless and pointless as those peta retards, all they do is complain about shit that doesn't matter. They're not needed.
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 4/26/09

Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


Yei wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:

Because I'm tired of seeing peoples rights being taken away from them perhaps ?, I myself am a fan of freedom, I dunno about you tho


And btw it kinda does effect me under certain circumstances, but I highly doubt those circumstances will ever be met.


lol cause you're tired of seeing people's rights taken away? This is coming from the guy who thinks people should use torture. Anything could affect you under the right circumstances, so are you now going to speak out against injustices all over the world? You should go check out Amnesty International.

Seriously though, are you just suddenly pretending you care about something because you can attack religion while you're at it? Cause that's what it seems like, you always used to go off about how you didn't care that people in Palestine are losing rights and being killed because it doesn't affect you and now all of a sudden you're a fan of freedom? Seriously. And woman's rights of all things lol


I'm tired of seeing peoples rights being takes away in america yes, If it's not a country I'm in then not so much. I kinda though america was founded on the concept of freedom, so i'm not exactly happy when "freedoms" get taken away, you see.

Abortion effects me cause i'd rather not be raising a kid if i don't have to you know.

Water boarding is not torture, nor will it ever be torture, putting someone inside a black plastic box in the sun for hours with no water is torture, hammering large nails through peoples finger and toe joints is torture, sensory deprivation for extended periods is torture(makes you go insane), making someone pull off their entire fingernail from all 10 fingers and all 10 toes is torture, lots of other things are torture, waterboarding is not torture, amnesty international is nothing more then a bunch of retards who want us to suffer from terrorist attack after terrorist attack.


I can not agree with you on boarding, is like subjecting someone one to drowning over and over agian, it gives off the same experince..
It is torture. And for me who have a fear of deep water that is one of the most evil forms of torture ever created.


Well then, I'll be sure to waterboard you if I ever get the chance. besides waterboarding works great on people from the desert, but not so great on people who grew up near large amounts of water. It's perfect for dealing with terrorists.
18663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 4/26/09

Allhailodin wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


Yei wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:

Because I'm tired of seeing peoples rights being taken away from them perhaps ?, I myself am a fan of freedom, I dunno about you tho


And btw it kinda does effect me under certain circumstances, but I highly doubt those circumstances will ever be met.


lol cause you're tired of seeing people's rights taken away? This is coming from the guy who thinks people should use torture. Anything could affect you under the right circumstances, so are you now going to speak out against injustices all over the world? You should go check out Amnesty International.

Seriously though, are you just suddenly pretending you care about something because you can attack religion while you're at it? Cause that's what it seems like, you always used to go off about how you didn't care that people in Palestine are losing rights and being killed because it doesn't affect you and now all of a sudden you're a fan of freedom? Seriously. And woman's rights of all things lol


I'm tired of seeing peoples rights being takes away in america yes, If it's not a country I'm in then not so much. I kinda though america was founded on the concept of freedom, so i'm not exactly happy when "freedoms" get taken away, you see.

Abortion effects me cause i'd rather not be raising a kid if i don't have to you know.

Water boarding is not torture, nor will it ever be torture, putting someone inside a black plastic box in the sun for hours with no water is torture, hammering large nails through peoples finger and toe joints is torture, sensory deprivation for extended periods is torture(makes you go insane), making someone pull off their entire fingernail from all 10 fingers and all 10 toes is torture, lots of other things are torture, waterboarding is not torture, amnesty international is nothing more then a bunch of retards who want us to suffer from terrorist attack after terrorist attack.


I can not agree with you on boarding, is like subjecting someone one to drowning over and over agian, it gives off the same experince..
It is torture. And for me who have a fear of deep water that is one of the most evil forms of torture ever created.


Well then, I'll be sure to waterboard you if I ever get the chance. besides waterboarding works great on people from the desert, but not so great on people who grew up near large amounts of water. It's perfect for dealing with terrorists.


Now your being Racist..

Terrorist come form all walks of life, at that there are terrorist from America, There is Terrorist from Russa, There are Terrorist from England... Don't fall into that mindless loop where you think all terrorist are from the desert,all Drunk are Irish, and All Japanese people know Kung Fu! Thats just a level of shallow I did not think anyone with any form of common sense could be.
Yei
9137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116
Offline
Posted 4/26/09 , edited 4/26/09

Allhailodin wrote:
Freedom in america directly effects me since i happen to live in america. and i still dunno what "Evil group" is "running the world" so as far as im concerned let em be. Although it'd be great if they could get rid of obama somehow. I'd be their fan if they did that.

Oh so you think we shouldn't be harsher on captured terrorists to get info out of them. Which would probally mean more terrorist attacks, and it's not just america, they will eventually attack canada. So i think you should be in favor of harsher treatment of captured terrorists. Less terrorist attacks would happen if people like Amnesty international weren't around, amnesty international is as useless and pointless as those peta retards, all they do is complain about shit that doesn't matter. They're not needed.


But woman's rights don't directly affect you since you're not a woman. Freedom in America also means freedom of religion and organization, so I guess you must support people's rights to that as well. And the evil people in charge put Obama in his position and want the opposite of freedom, so you are very against them.

And the only terrorists are governments and these evil groups. There are no other terrorists or terrorist groups worth worrying about. When you say "more" terrorists attacks, does that mean you think these "terrorists" did 9/11? I thought I already explained this. And you clearly don't seem to have any idea what you're talking about "they'll eventually attack Canada", when you don't know who "they" really are and are following what you hear on Fox News. We should not be harsher on terrorists because we don't even know who is and who isn't a terrorist and the ones we lock up are not responsible for any attack on the US.

Less terror attacks would happen? There's only been 1 terror attack so far, and it's because of our corrupt government and those evil groups. Amnesty International fights for human rights and freedoms, and you just said you're a supporter of rights and freedoms.
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 4/26/09

Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


Yei wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:

Because I'm tired of seeing peoples rights being taken away from them perhaps ?, I myself am a fan of freedom, I dunno about you tho


And btw it kinda does effect me under certain circumstances, but I highly doubt those circumstances will ever be met.


lol cause you're tired of seeing people's rights taken away? This is coming from the guy who thinks people should use torture. Anything could affect you under the right circumstances, so are you now going to speak out against injustices all over the world? You should go check out Amnesty International.

Seriously though, are you just suddenly pretending you care about something because you can attack religion while you're at it? Cause that's what it seems like, you always used to go off about how you didn't care that people in Palestine are losing rights and being killed because it doesn't affect you and now all of a sudden you're a fan of freedom? Seriously. And woman's rights of all things lol


I'm tired of seeing peoples rights being takes away in america yes, If it's not a country I'm in then not so much. I kinda though america was founded on the concept of freedom, so i'm not exactly happy when "freedoms" get taken away, you see.

Abortion effects me cause i'd rather not be raising a kid if i don't have to you know.

Water boarding is not torture, nor will it ever be torture, putting someone inside a black plastic box in the sun for hours with no water is torture, hammering large nails through peoples finger and toe joints is torture, sensory deprivation for extended periods is torture(makes you go insane), making someone pull off their entire fingernail from all 10 fingers and all 10 toes is torture, lots of other things are torture, waterboarding is not torture, amnesty international is nothing more then a bunch of retards who want us to suffer from terrorist attack after terrorist attack.


I can not agree with you on boarding, is like subjecting someone one to drowning over and over agian, it gives off the same experince..
It is torture. And for me who have a fear of deep water that is one of the most evil forms of torture ever created.


Well then, I'll be sure to waterboard you if I ever get the chance. besides waterboarding works great on people from the desert, but not so great on people who grew up near large amounts of water. It's perfect for dealing with terrorists.


Now your being Racist..

Terrorist come form all walks of life, at that there are terrorist from America, There is Terrorist from Russa, There are Terrorist from England... Don't fall into that mindless loop where you think all terrorist are from the desert,all Drunk are Irish, and All Japanese people know Kung Fu! Thats just a level of shallow I did not think anyone with any form of common sense could be.


Well the terrorists i was refering to were the ones from the middle east, but yes i know there is terrorism from lots of other places as well.
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 4/26/09 , edited 4/27/09

Yei wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:
Freedom in america directly effects me since i happen to live in america. and i still dunno what "Evil group" is "running the world" so as far as im concerned let em be. Although it'd be great if they could get rid of obama somehow. I'd be their fan if they did that.

Oh so you think we shouldn't be harsher on captured terrorists to get info out of them. Which would probally mean more terrorist attacks, and it's not just america, they will eventually attack canada. So i think you should be in favor of harsher treatment of captured terrorists. Less terrorist attacks would happen if people like Amnesty international weren't around, amnesty international is as useless and pointless as those peta retards, all they do is complain about shit that doesn't matter. They're not needed.


But woman's rights don't directly affect you since you're not a woman. Freedom in America also means freedom of religion and organization, so I guess you must support people's rights to that as well. And the evil people in charge put Obama in his position and want the opposite of freedom, so you are very against them.

And the only terrorists are governments and these evil groups. There are no other terrorists or terrorist groups worth worrying about. When you say "more" terrorists attacks, does that mean you think these "terrorists" did 9/11? I thought I already explained this. And you clearly don't seem to have any idea what you're talking about "they'll eventually attack Canada", when you don't know who "they" really are and are following what you hear on Fox News. We should not be harsher on terrorists because we don't even know who s and who isn't a terrorist and the ones we lock up are not responsible for any attack on the US.

Less terror attacks would happen? There's only been 1 terror attack so far, and it's because of our corrupt government and those evil groups. Amnesty International fights for human rights and freedoms, and you just said you're a supporter of rights and freedoms.




But woman's rights don't directly affect you since you're not a woman. Freedom in America also means freedom of religion and organization, so I guess you must support people's rights to that as well. And the evil people in charge put Obama in his position and want the opposite of freedom, so you are very against them.


It effects me if I ever get a woman pregnant and I don't feel like raising a kid at the moment doesn't it ?



And the only terrorists are governments and these evil groups. There are no other terrorists or terrorist groups worth worrying about. When you say "more" terrorists attacks, does that mean you think these "terrorists" did 9/11? I thought I already explained this. And you clearly don't seem to have any idea what you're talking about "they'll eventually attack Canada", when you don't know who "they" really are and are following what you hear on Fox News. We should not be harsher on terrorists because we don't even know who s and who isn't a terrorist and the ones we lock up are not responsible for any attack on the US.


First I don't watch TV news, TV news isn't news it's crap, so no I don't watch Fox News, second, your retarded if you think canada is safe from terrorism, terrorists exist in pretty much every nation. US, Canada, Europe and so on, So you'd have to be a comple retard to think the only "Terrorists are goverment and "Evil groups" such as the one ruling the world" ever heard of domestic and foreign terrorism ? There are terrorists from all over the world. So no not just the middle eastern ones.


Less terror attacks would happen? There's only been 1 terror attack so far, and it's because of our corrupt government and those evil groups. Amnesty International fights for human rights and freedoms, and you just said you're a supporter of rights and freedoms.


Well obama's become annoying, and it'd make my life a whole lot less annoying is someone decided to kick him out already. He's becoming quite a pain.
Yei
9137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116
Offline
Posted 4/26/09 , edited 4/27/09

Allhailodin wrote:

It effects me if I ever get a woman pregnant and I don't feel like raising a kid at the moment doesn't it ?


It's not really what you feel, it's what the woman feels. You have no say in anything.


First I don't watch TV news, TV news isn't news it's crap, so no I don't watch Fox News, second, your retarded if you think canada is safe from terrorism, terrorists exist in pretty much every nation. US, Canada, Europe and so on, So you'd have to be a comple retard to think the only "Terrorists are goverment and "Evil groups" such as the one ruling the world" ever heard of domestic and foreign terrorism ? There are terrorists from all over the world. So no not just the middle eastern ones.


The only terrorist threat Canada has is from the average murderer walking around and of course the evil groups. We've never had a time where the entire country was under a terror threat since 1 politician was killed by a pathetic Quebec based organization. Can you name me a possible terrorist group that could pose a legitimate threat for the US or Canada?
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 4/26/09 , edited 4/27/09

Yei wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:

It effects me if I ever get a woman pregnant and I don't feel like raising a kid at the moment doesn't it ?


It's not really what you feel, it's what the woman feels. You have no say in anything.


First I don't watch TV news, TV news isn't news it's crap, so no I don't watch Fox News, second, your retarded if you think canada is safe from terrorism, terrorists exist in pretty much every nation. US, Canada, Europe and so on, So you'd have to be a comple retard to think the only "Terrorists are goverment and "Evil groups" such as the one ruling the world" ever heard of domestic and foreign terrorism ? There are terrorists from all over the world. So no not just the middle eastern ones.


The only terrorist threat Canada has is from the average murderer walking around and of course the evil groups. We've never had a time where the entire country was under a terror threat since 1 politician was killed by a pathetic Quebec based organization. Can you name me a possible terrorist group that could pose a legitimate threat for the US or Canada?


Well obama's become annoying, and it'd make my life a whole lot less annoying is someone decided to kill him already. He's becoming quite a pain.


Well that was random, but I agree, except for the killing part.



It's not really what you feel, it's what the woman feels. You have no say in anything.
That's where you are wrong, I do have a say in it, first I wouldn't ever go out with a woman who is against abortion, solves that little problem. I'd go for the girl who is willing to get an abortion. Again to avoid this little problem.


The only terrorist threat Canada has is from the average murderer walking around and of course the evil groups. We've never had a time where the entire country was under a terror threat since 1 politician was killed by a pathetic Quebec based organization. Can you name me a possible terrorist group that could pose a legitimate threat for the US or Canada?


Well this "Evil group" seems like it does, but to be honest i wouldn't be suprised if some group like that was running the world, but stopping a group that has that much power seems like it'd be quite a pain in the ass, I'd probally try to figure out how I could get in on it and join the group before i'd try to figure out how to stop it.
10452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 4/27/09 , edited 4/27/09

Allhailodin wrote:
You know, abortion is legal now, and is going to stay legal, and you and your retarded kind are just going to have to deal with it, There is nothing you can do about it, and besides even if someone as insignificant as you could do something about it, people would just get backroom abortions, so even if you can do something about it, you still loose. So you loose either way. Thus there is nothing you can do about it. Deal with it.


On the contrary, Roe v. Wade is profoundly vulnerable right now. It’s been consistently mitigated, and even the Democrats know that the pro-choice end of this argument is losing ground. It has been for years. Every single justice on our current supreme court is pro-life...should they chose, they could at any moment usurp Roe v. Wade-and they should. There is something we can do about it-and do we shall. America has the most liberal abortion laws in the world-but it wasn't always that way. The pro-life argument is winning all around the world, and contrary to popular belief it IS cutting down on the number of abortions women are having. And, contrary to popular belief, most Americans are AGAINST certain forms of abortion. A plethora of polls have all made it clear that the majority of Americans think abortions SHOULD be illegal under at least some circumstances.


Allhailodin wrote:
It's not a matter of morality, its a matter of them trying to take away a womans right to choose. A woman has a right to choose to abort a kid if she fucking wants to, as it should be. They need to stop trying to take that right away from women, its irritating. And besides even if succeed at taking that right away from women, there will still be places women can get "backroom" abortions, if you know what i mean. so either way they loose. So then if they loose either way, then what is point of fighting if your going to loose ?


Actually, it is a matter of morality. The entire pro-choice argument rests on the postulate that a fetus is not as morally significant as other living human beings. This a postulate directly borrowed from the Judeo/Christian/Muslim theological lines. Whatever the case I have some questions.

What’s your opinion on child support? Why is it okay for the government to take my right to do what I want with my hard earned money away and FORCE me to support my child? Why doesn’t this extend to women who’re pregnant? I’m forced to take care of my dependents by the sweat of my brow, why doesn’t this apply to pregnant mothers?

We’re not arguing that you should take a woman’s rights away. We just feel that people are obliged to support their dependents. Just as I’m required to support my born child a mother should be required to support her unborn child. She no more has the right to attain an abortion than I do to kill my child after it is born. There's no difference between a partial birth abortion and infanticide.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.