First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
for which anime could you see for a long time....even if you are old enough for animes???
37808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my cave
Offline
Posted 4/25/09

madllen wrote:

look who's talking about lack of open-mind....you think that everuone who watch bleach are "Bleachtard" because YOU don't like it.....


Since when did I said that?

I only put up 3 reasons why they still watch it.
And wouldn't it be you who think that way instead?


You can't even come up with proper explanation so I didn't even bother explaining myself
Posted 4/25/09
Indeed, people have different opinions, views , and taste in anime.
I can't argue nor refute against something like that.

But, I can see that you're '' one of a kind'' who really doesn't try to watch or accept animes which are not watched by the'''Main stream'' .

You're an failure of a animewatcher.

And I'm even serious about it.


Posted 4/25/09

SERIOUSLY NAO.
48031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 4/25/09


sigh, stop this bickering.
37808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my cave
Offline
Posted 4/25/09

Baka-Master wrote:

Indeed, people have different opinions, views , and taste in anime.
I can't argue nor refute against something like that.

But, I can see that you're '' one of a kind'' who really doesn't try to watch or accept animes which are not watched by the'''Main stream'' .

You're an failure of a animewatcher.

And I'm even serious about it.




It's quite easy to answer,

There are people who can only follow the mass
And that's why they fail
801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / greece
Offline
Posted 4/25/09

5 minutes represents nothing of the show.
It's like reading 5 pages of a book and thinks it's boring.

This is not about boredom, it's your lack of open-minded.

does that remind you something???oh yes...YOU WROTE IT BEFORE....

i have a question....why are you trying to convince us about something that you never manage...????
don't you have better thing to do????

anyway i didn't make that forum so people fight......so i would appreciate it if we stop here....
Posted 4/25/09

holy_may wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:

Indeed, people have different opinions, views , and taste in anime.
I can't argue nor refute against something like that.

But, I can see that you're '' one of a kind'' who really doesn't try to watch or accept animes which are not watched by the'''Main stream'' .

You're an failure of a animewatcher.

And I'm even serious about it.




It's quite easy to answer,

There are people who can only follow the mass
And that's why they fail


That's sadly the truth D:

I was trying to tell that, but she missed all my points or didn't understand it .__.
8044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/25/09

as4uae wrote:

One piece


And it probably will go on for another 10 years and never stop being interesting.
8044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/25/09

madllen wrote:


5 minutes represents nothing of the show.
It's like reading 5 pages of a book and thinks it's boring.

This is not about boredom, it's your lack of open-minded.

does that remind you something???oh yes...YOU WROTE IT BEFORE....

i have a question....why are you trying to convince us about something that you never manage...????
don't you have better thing to do????

anyway i didn't make that forum so people fight......so i would appreciate it if we stop here....


True trying to convince a stupid ass is quite the futile effort. However, since we care, we are trying to save you from drowning in your own stupidity.

And forums are designed for intelligent conversations. If

1. You can't argue your opinion with concrete evidence

and

2. Whine like an immature brat

You should probably rethink entering the forums.

And I would have to say, one should probably get through the intro of an anime before they judge it. Also, you seem to have a very limited viewing of anime hence your arguments sound ridiculous.
Posted 4/25/09 , edited 4/25/09
bleach??
1858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 4/25/09
Kuroshitsuji <3
37808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my cave
Offline
Posted 4/25/09

madllen wrote:


5 minutes represents nothing of the show.
It's like reading 5 pages of a book and thinks it's boring.

This is not about boredom, it's your lack of open-minded.

does that remind you something???oh yes...YOU WROTE IT BEFORE....

i have a question....why are you trying to convince us about something that you never manage...????
don't you have better thing to do????


anyway i didn't make that forum so people fight....
..so i would appreciate it if we stop here....


First, you aren't the one who made this forum. It's called a thread

I'm merely arguing intelligently as your ignorance is a sin. It is also called, "Killing boredom"

You don't even know how to quote or intertwine your arguments. Therefore, your point are void.

Again, your lack of anime viewing doesn't bring much values to your statement.
3405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 2/1/10
ahmmm....FMA~
and GUNDAM~ lol
3394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Boracay....sana.
Offline
Posted 2/1/10
OHSHC.
unlike me, it never gets old.
842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / In heaven, but I'...
Offline
Posted 2/1/10 , edited 2/1/10

i'm huge fun of... BLEACH.... ...it's the only anime i could see even ten years from now...


I have to admit that Bleach had its moments. However, I don't like it overall. I think episodes 1-65, or somewhere around there, are the best. They really gave me something to think about after watching each episode. But now, it's practically senseless. Their power levels are hard to determine. It's hard to predict anything anymore. I think the writer is drunk.

Back to the topic. The animes that I will keep coming back to, no matter how old I am, are: Great Teacher Onizuka, Full Metal Alchemist, One Piece, Gungrave, Berserk, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Naruto.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.