Post Reply ●[ES!] P.O.S.I.T.I.O.N. U.P.G.R.A.D.E.●
Posted 4/24/09 , edited 4/25/09
P.O.S.T.I.O.N. U.P.G.R.A.D.E.
Would you like to upgrade your position?
E! Designer
E! Clown
E! Cleaner
Form:

What position?
Why do you pick this position?
Are you active?
What games are you thinking (only for E! Clown)?
Sample (only for E! Designer // not in spoiler):
Test (only for E! Designer // put in spoiler):
Program:



Test Picture (for E! Designer):
Anime:

Non-Anime:

Text: Entertainment Studio, your copyright
Designs: anything
Kind of Graphic: Avatar, banner, and icon
Posted 4/27/09 , edited 4/27/09

i hope this is ok for now cause idk :p and im sry if i suck cause it's pretty much meh first time T.T and uhh im also sry if i didn't do wat it was told cause i was in a rush and uhh well i had to go take a test . . . basiclly gomene and uhh
for now i only made a banner cause i don't knwo how to make much avii's and uhh well ish it okies if i don't use dat pic cause i don't have much time to make a avii now cause i have h.w now


Posted 4/27/09
What position?designer
Why do you pick this position? cause i feel like makein avii's when bored O:
Are you active? yesh :3 im on everyday
What games are you thinking (only for E! Clown)? N/A
Sample (only for E! Designer // not in spoiler): i put it already
Test (only for E! Designer // put in spoiler): put already
Program: photo scape
Posted 4/27/09

zBlaHMaNga_LoL wrote:


i hope this is ok for now cause idk :p and im sry if i suck cause it's pretty much meh first time T.T and uhh im also sry if i didn't do wat it was told cause i was in a rush and uhh well i had to go take a test . . . basiclly gomene and uhh
for now i only made a banner cause i don't knwo how to make much avii's and uhh well ish it okies if i don't use dat pic cause i don't have much time to make a avii now cause i have h.w now







zBlaHMaNga_LoL wrote:

What position?designer
Why do you pick this position? cause i feel like makein avii's when bored O:
Are you active? yesh :3 im on everyday
What games are you thinking (only for E! Clown)? N/A
Sample (only for E! Designer // not in spoiler): i put it already
Test (only for E! Designer // put in spoiler): put already
Program: photo scape


DECLINE

SO SORRY. Your banner is kinda plain. I was thinking you put more hearts and remove the beam. It doesn't suit the picture.
Try to improve more. After 2 or 3 days you can apply again, if you have improved.
If it's okay with invite your buddies and thank you for applying.
I am awaiting for your next apply.

~Momo
Posted 4/27/09

momoko-chii wrote:


zBlaHMaNga_LoL wrote:


i hope this is ok for now cause idk :p and im sry if i suck cause it's pretty much meh first time T.T and uhh im also sry if i didn't do wat it was told cause i was in a rush and uhh well i had to go take a test . . . basiclly gomene and uhh
for now i only made a banner cause i don't knwo how to make much avii's and uhh well ish it okies if i don't use dat pic cause i don't have much time to make a avii now cause i have h.w now







zBlaHMaNga_LoL wrote:

What position?designer
Why do you pick this position? cause i feel like makein avii's when bored O:
Are you active? yesh :3 im on everyday
What games are you thinking (only for E! Clown)? N/A
Sample (only for E! Designer // not in spoiler): i put it already
Test (only for E! Designer // put in spoiler): put already
Program: photo scape


DECLINE

SO SORRY. Your banner is kinda plain. I was thinking you put more hearts and remove the beam. It doesn't suit the picture.
Try to improve more. After 2 or 3 days you can apply again, if you have improved.
If it's okay with invite your buddies and thank you for applying.
I am awaiting for your next apply.

~Momo


okies dokie :D
E! Customer
3566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
SNSD Island xP
Offline
Posted 5/22/09
what's an E! Clown?

Posted 6/3/09

iixconnie wrote:

what's an E! Clown?



An E! Clown is the one who makes games and other fun stuff for the members
Posted 9/14/09
What position?:E! Designer
Why do you pick this position?: I love making people happy with my graphics and i also feel proud making them c:
Are you active?: Yes, 3-4 hours everyday.
Sample (only for E! Designer // not in spoiler):


Test (only for E! Designer // put in spoiler):

Banner:

Avii

Program: Photoshop cs3

You must be logged in to post.