First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply ✖ Mod Application
113921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Where my children...
Offline
Posted 7/15/09

ouran1996 wrote:



after 3 days if you really active and stuff then you'll be a kx angel.
KX special = on probation. not an actual mod who's on the list of moderators.


lol x3 thx<3 ill do mahh best(:
KX newb Mod
93014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/20/09
How often are you online? : Alot as you know Gurliee<33

Are you Friendly?: Mhhmm. Yess

What are you applying for?: (Contest Judge / A KX Mod) : A KX Mod

What are the groups you moderate at?: [List them]

Delightful Eclipse Inc
Avatar Passion
KX LEDAHH ;D ♥
39434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / gone.
Offline
Posted 7/20/09

lildarkangel wrote:

How often are you online? : Alot as you know Gurliee<33

Are you Friendly?: Mhhmm. Yess

What are you applying for?: (Contest Judge / A KX Mod) : A KX Mod

What are the groups you moderate at?: [List them]

Delightful Eclipse Inc
Avatar Passion


ahah, accepted girlie's on probation. (:

kx special.
KX newb Mod
93014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/20/09

lov3two wrote:


lildarkangel wrote:

How often are you online? : Alot as you know Gurliee<33

Are you Friendly?: Mhhmm. Yess

What are you applying for?: (Contest Judge / A KX Mod) : A KX Mod

What are the groups you moderate at?: [List them]

Delightful Eclipse Inc
Avatar Passion


ahah, accepted girlie's on probation. (:

kx special.


Okaay. i shall do my Best~ xD
KX LEDAHH ;D ♥
39434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / gone.
Offline
Posted 7/20/09


of course (:
Posted 8/13/09 , edited 8/13/09



How often are you online? : i go on almost daily (asian time)^^

Are you Friendly?:yup! ^^ (u can ask lil-mamegoma!)

What are you applying for?: (Contest Judge / A KX Mod); KX MOD!!!

What are the groups you moderate at?: [List them]
>!Starlight=Designs!
>Avatar Dream Shop
>Kawaii Avii MakerXD
KX LEDAHH ;D ♥
39434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / gone.
Offline
Posted 8/13/09


ACCEPTED
position ; KX special (your on probation for a week)

whats your nickname btw?
Posted 8/14/09

lov3two wrote:



ACCEPTED
position ; KX special (your on probation for a week)

whats your nickname btw?


Faye-chan! Or Sei-chan! Thanks for accepting me~~
KX LEDAHH ;D ♥
39434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / gone.
Offline
Posted 8/14/09


ahaha okay, sorry i just forgot your nickname thats why i asked xDD
Posted 8/14/09

lov3two wrote:



ahaha okay, sorry i just forgot your nickname thats why i asked xDD


Ah, no problem ma'am!
KX LEDAHH ;D ♥
39434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / gone.
Offline
Posted 8/16/09

serei28 wrote:


lov3two wrote:



ahaha okay, sorry i just forgot your nickname thats why i asked xDD


Ah, no problem ma'am!


i hope your active :DD
dont forget to invite your buddies.
Posted 8/17/09

lov3two wrote:


serei28 wrote:


lov3two wrote:



ahaha okay, sorry i just forgot your nickname thats why i asked xDD


Ah, no problem ma'am!


i hope your active :DD
dont forget to invite your buddies.


Okie-dokie!!!!!
KX LEDAHH ;D ♥
39434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / gone.
Offline
Posted 8/17/09


LOL okayys see you around then (((:
26577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / westisthebest.
Offline
Posted 8/18/09
How often are you online? :

Every day for about 6 - 10 hours

Are you Friendly?:

yup yup ^^ i consider myself friendly~ ask my budds! <3

What are you applying for?: (Contest Judge / A KX Mod)

KX MOD please! XD
im going for top rated though ;D

i've uploaded photos, played forum games, visited this group, & invited budds! (:

What are the groups you moderate at?: [List them]

OMG A LOT! >__<
K-ON!! ; B O R E D O M ; Crunchyroll Gallery ; The BIG BANG Beat ; Himitsu Tale ; Summer Creations

KX LEDAHH ;D ♥
39434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / gone.
Offline
Posted 8/20/09


you mod in too many groups. D:
but i'll let it slide since your being really active. (:

accepted. kx mod.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.