First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Are You Happy With Zero maturing into the man that we saw @ the end of 49?
Member
4427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under my Bed.....
Offline
Posted 4/24/09
what do you think~
i can tell you that he still looks frickin hot (better?)...but his personality is something totally differant...i dont like it XP
Member
18163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 4/24/09
I've read it, but the Zero that we all know and most of them loved turned into a remorseless vampire hunter.
406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/24/09
LOVE IT SO SMEXY!
Member
3041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/24/09
When Yuuki has left zero in ch.46, he has told her "i dont have anything holding me back now...i can relax and focus on my objective" so i'm not really surprised to see Zero like that in the end of ch.49. Now that Yuuki is no longer with Zero, the only thing which help him to hold out is to kill vampires.I'm not very happy to see him like that because he seems to be heartless now and i've the impression that in losing both Yuuki and Ichiru he has also lost a part of himself!
@ Airei24...yeah Zero still looks hot(fortunately this part of him hasn't changed!)
Member
44667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / California
Offline
Posted 4/25/09
Well I can't wait for the next chapter to come out! I'm happy to see Zero like this, actually I'm just happy to see Zero. I've always been a fan of his what can I say.
Member
2966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/25/09
I'm sad he's in pain and upset
Member
18163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 4/25/09 , edited 4/25/09

azmariaceleste wrote:

Well I can't wait for the next chapter to come out! I'm happy to see Zero like this, actually I'm just happy to see Zero. I've always been a fan of his what can I say.


Hate to rain on your parade, but he's truly a very mean person and extremely aggressive. Did you see what he's doing with an innocent vampire?
Member
44667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / California
Offline
Posted 4/25/09

TonyTheShredder wrote:


azmariaceleste wrote:

Well I can't wait for the next chapter to come out! I'm happy to see Zero like this, actually I'm just happy to see Zero. I've always been a fan of his what can I say.


Hate to rain on your parade, but he's truly a very mean person and extremely aggressive. Did you see what he's doing with an innocent vampire?


oh dear, TonyTheShredder, I think you actually like to rain on my parade. Of course I saw it, that's why I left a comment. My opinion of him is still the same.
Member
18163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 4/25/09

azmariaceleste wrote: oh dear, TonyTheShredder, I think you actually like to rain on my parade. Of course I saw it, that's why I left a comment. My opinion of him is still the same.



I know, but things are completely different from here on in...
Member
44667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / California
Offline
Posted 4/25/09

TonyTheShredder wrote:


azmariaceleste wrote: oh dear, TonyTheShredder, I think you actually like to rain on my parade. Of course I saw it, that's why I left a comment. My opinion of him is still the same.



I know, but things are completely different from here on in...


Of course, a whole year has gone by. Anyway, I'm interested to see what's going to happen next. I might change my mind about Zero further down the line, but as for now I'm still a fan of his. It'll take more than offing some random vampire to change that.
Member
4427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under my Bed.....
Offline
Posted 4/26/09
it's still to early to say how zero really is...
we've only seen him in like a page or 2...
but yes, it does seem like the next chapter will be on his side of the story...
it's good to see him...
Posted 4/26/09

TonyTheShredder wrote:


azmariaceleste wrote: oh dear, TonyTheShredder, I think you actually like to rain on my parade. Of course I saw it, that's why I left a comment. My opinion of him is still the same.



I know, but things are completely different from here on in...


IT ALREALLY COMPLETELY DIfferent the moment both zEro and YuKI say GOOdbyE...!!the Story aLREADyTWISTED FROM THERE!!!
Member
18163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 4/28/09
Chapter 50 begins May 23rd.
Member
180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / lurking under the...
Offline
Posted 4/28/09
ok zero has not changed at all guys! to me hes the same. sure hes a bit more mean but it's only been a year! nothing changes that quickly in just a year. idk. thats just my opinion.
Member
4427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under my Bed.....
Offline
Posted 4/28/09 , edited 4/28/09

Kibahime wrote:

ok zero has not changed at all guys! to me hes the same. sure hes a bit more mean but it's only been a year! nothing changes that quickly in just a year. idk. thats just my opinion.


actually, you'd be suprise @ how much a person can change...
in a way zero has changed...
but it's still to early to determine how much or how little (that why i put "@ the end of 49")
XP
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.