WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Wat should be our next theme?
Lovers
57633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / San Francisco, Ca...
Offline
Posted 6/4/09
i vote for mermaid melody
Lovers
92842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere studyin...
Offline
Posted 6/7/09
They happened to be all my favorites.. but no one barely does... Kamichama Karin.. its all about the Ikuto and Amu fans..Lol
Lovers
92842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere studyin...
Offline
Posted 6/7/09

_jo09an08na_ wrote:

the anime Code Geass R2 is showing at tv5 6:00pm week days..

WATCH IT!..


tv5? What channel?
Lovers
3151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Calgary, AB Canada
Offline
Posted 6/11/09
it's sky cable
Lovers
28574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/17/09

CarolynL375 wrote:

They happened to be all my favorites.. but no one barely does... Kamichama Karin.. its all about the Ikuto and Amu fans..Lol


so which one are you voting for?
Lovers
28574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/17/09
So far the score is:
Shugo chara: 6 votes
gakuen alice: 4 votes
kamichama karin: 1 vote
code geass: 2 votes
bleach: 2 votes
tsubasa: 2 votes
mermaid melody: 1 vote

((i added my own votes ^^))
Lovers
92842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere studyin...
Offline
Posted 6/17/09

sk8ing_cat wrote:


CarolynL375 wrote:

They happened to be all my favorites.. but no one barely does... Kamichama Karin.. its all about the Ikuto and Amu fans..Lol


so which one are you voting for?


iono..i forgot...
Lovers
28574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/17/09

CarolynL375 wrote:


sk8ing_cat wrote:


CarolynL375 wrote:

They happened to be all my favorites.. but no one barely does... Kamichama Karin.. its all about the Ikuto and Amu fans..Lol


so which one are you voting for?


iono..i forgot...


lol XDD
Lovers
8294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Seoul, Shinee's D...
Offline
Posted 7/1/09
Shugo Chara!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^
Lovers
1838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Arkham Asylum.
Offline
Posted 7/3/09
So far the score is:
Shugo chara: 6 votes
gakuen alice: 4 votes
kamichama karin: 1 vote
code geass: 2 votes
bleach: 2 votes
tsubasa: 2 votes
mermaid melody: 1 vote


If it's out of those ones so far, I vote Kamichama Karin! XD
Posted 7/29/09
I think that the next theme should be Tsubasa Chronicles(ShaoranxSakura)
Posted 8/5/09
TSUBASA CHRONICLES!
Lovers
1209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / California
Offline
Posted 8/11/09
Tsubasa Chronicles
Lovers
4536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / under a tree
Offline
Posted 8/21/09
pandora hearts
Posted 9/15/09
Tsubasa Chronicles X3
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.