First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Aki Productions Membership Cards
Moderator
4823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under the Cherry...
Offline
Posted 4/27/09

KurosuX wrote:

You welcome! I wasn't so sure about the shade of blue. Is that on alright for you?


Are you kidding? Its great. I thought blue wouldn't work but it did.
Posted 4/27/09

blueicegem84 wrote:


KurosuX wrote:

You welcome! I wasn't so sure about the shade of blue. Is that one alright for you?


Are you kidding? Its great. I thought blue wouldn't work but it did.


Haha ok. Glad you liked it. =]
Moderator
3430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Darkness High
Offline
Posted 4/27/09 , edited 4/27/09


your having a lot of membership cards to make,huh?.....has there been any members hu asked for a membership card?
Posted 4/27/09 , edited 4/28/09

geass_warlock wrote:



your having a lot of membership cards to make,huh?.....has there been any members hu asked for a membership card?


Not really neh. Only a few so far. x] besides, it's really easy to make one.
Posted 4/28/09
Username: vanessa26578
Name: Michiru
Position: Member
Picture:

Text Color: white with black outline
Posted 4/29/09

vanessa26578 wrote:

Username: vanessa26578
Name: Michiru
Position: Member
Picture:

Text Color: white with black outline


Done
Posted 4/29/09

KurosuX wrote:


vanessa26578 wrote:

Username: vanessa26578
Name: Michiru
Position: Member
Picture:

Text Color: white with black outline


Done


Thanks!!
Posted 4/30/09

vanessa26578 wrote:


KurosuX wrote:


vanessa26578 wrote:

Username: vanessa26578
Name: Michiru
Position: Member
Picture:

Text Color: white with black outline


Done


Thanks!!


Haha you welcome!
Posted 5/3/09
Username: xOAsumOx
Name: Asumi
Position: Member
Picture:

Text: color : b62489
type: ChopinScript

Posted 5/3/09

xOAsumiOx wrote:

Username: xOAsumOx
Name: Asumi
Position: Member
Picture:

Text: color : b62489
type: ChopinScript



Um...I'm not really sure what color "b62489" is. I don't use color coding. gomen!
Posted 5/3/09

KurosuX wrote:


xOAsumiOx wrote:

Username: xOAsumOx
Name: Asumi
Position: Member
Picture:

Text: color : b62489
type: ChopinScript



Um...I'm not really sure what color "b62489" is. I don't use color coding. gomen!


oo ic.. den.. umm..den.. um.. err.. x3.. lightpurple
Posted 5/3/09


Done!
Posted 5/3/09

KurosuX wrote:



Done!


arigatou ^3^ n Good Work i like it ^^
Posted 5/3/09

xOAsumiOx wrote:


KurosuX wrote:



Done!


arigatou ^3^ n Good Work i like it ^^


You welcome and thanks!
Reader
1711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ~its a secreat~
Offline
Posted 5/14/09
Username:hinamorisaya
Name:saya-chan
Position:member
Picture:

text colour:any is suitable
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.