First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Natsuyaki miyabi
Creator
79512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / dubai
Offline
Posted 4/25/09

PRINCESS miyabi:) yayy!! she's so PRETTY, isnt she?? heheh^^:P


I used to hate her SHORT HAIR..but now I LOVE IT>_<!!!
Member
16342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Moroccan ^~^
Offline
Posted 4/26/09
Miyabi Natsuyaki ...ummmm
I LOVE her voice is beautieful =)

Creator
79512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / dubai
Offline
Posted 4/27/09
i know..hehhe^^ i totally love miyabi!!
Creator
79512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / dubai
Offline
Posted 4/29/09
i wonder if how miyabi and the hello!project kids can take without having a boyfriend..lolxx^^!!! i mean~ they are already in right age..and lastime, when kanna have...and then it was on the magazine...^^ as if it is a scandal..lolxx! remember lastime? People thought that miyabi go out with someone...but actually its an actress...^^
Moderator
18528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / two different worlds
Offline
Posted 4/29/09
oh i remeber that pic that is her solo event fro berryz she sang vanishing point by buono there,,its great that she sings buono's songs in berryz solo events like that~
Creator
79512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / dubai
Offline
Posted 4/29/09 , edited 4/29/09

blackmount wrote:

oh i remeber that pic that is her solo event fro berryz she sang vanishing point by buono there,,its great that she sings buono's songs in berryz solo events like that~



really? omg..i wanna see it..^^ can give me the url?
and..btw- if u find miyabi wearing skul uniform too(her real skul) can post here? ^^ i wanna c it:P
Moderator
18528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / two different worlds
Offline
Posted 4/29/09 , edited 4/29/09

joreen95 wrote:


blackmount wrote:

oh i remeber that pic that is her solo event fro berryz she sang vanishing point by buono there,,its great that she sings buono's songs in berryz solo events like that~



really? omg..i wanna see it..^^ can give me the url?
and..btw- if u find miyabi wearing skul uniform too(her real skul) can post here? ^^ i wanna c it:P



there's no video yet,,but surely she sang vanishing point..
and momoko sang in her solo event these songs :
企画2:ピチピチミニライブ (Pichi Pichi Mini Live)
1.桜チラリ (sakura chirari)
2.晴れ雨のち好き (Hare ame nochi suki)
3.ベリービューティー (Very Beauty)
4.17才 (17sai)
5.ロッタラロッタラ (Rottara Rottara)

Creator
79512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / dubai
Offline
Posted 4/29/09

blackmount wrote:


joreen95 wrote:


blackmount wrote:

oh i remeber that pic that is her solo event fro berryz she sang vanishing point by buono there,,its great that she sings buono's songs in berryz solo events like that~



really? omg..i wanna see it..^^ can give me the url?
and..btw- if u find miyabi wearing skul uniform too(her real skul) can post here? ^^ i wanna c it:P



there's no video yet,,but surely she sang vanishing point..
and momoko sang in her solo event these songs :
企画2:ピチピチミニライブ (Pichi Pichi Mini Live)
1.桜チラリ (sakura chirari)
2.晴れ雨のち好き (Hare ame nochi suki)
3.ベリービューティー (Very Beauty)
4.17才 (17sai)
5.ロッタラロッタラ (Rottara Rottara)



oh..ok...but hope u find miyabi wearing skul uniform...- (paparazzi shot) or something..hehhe^^
Moderator
18528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / two different worlds
Offline
Posted 4/29/09 , edited 4/29/09

joreen95 wrote:


blackmount wrote:


joreen95 wrote:


blackmount wrote:

oh i remeber that pic that is her solo event fro berryz she sang vanishing point by buono there,,its great that she sings buono's songs in berryz solo events like that~



really? omg..i wanna see it..^^ can give me the url?
and..btw- if u find miyabi wearing skul uniform too(her real skul) can post here? ^^ i wanna c it:P



there's no video yet,,but surely she sang vanishing point..
and momoko sang in her solo event these songs :
企画2:ピチピチミニライブ (Pichi Pichi Mini Live)
1.桜チラリ (sakura chirari)
2.晴れ雨のち好き (Hare ame nochi suki)
3.ベリービューティー (Very Beauty)
4.17才 (17sai)
5.ロッタラロッタラ (Rottara Rottara)



oh..ok...but hope u find miyabi wearing skul uniform...- (paparazzi shot) or something..hehhe^^


i think miyabi has one~i will try find it~
Creator
79512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / dubai
Offline
Posted 4/30/09

blackmount wrote:


joreen95 wrote:


blackmount wrote:


joreen95 wrote:


blackmount wrote:

oh i remeber that pic that is her solo event fro berryz she sang vanishing point by buono there,,its great that she sings buono's songs in berryz solo events like that~



really? omg..i wanna see it..^^ can give me the url?
and..btw- if u find miyabi wearing skul uniform too(her real skul) can post here? ^^ i wanna c it:P



there's no video yet,,but surely she sang vanishing point..
and momoko sang in her solo event these songs :
企画2:ピチピチミニライブ (Pichi Pichi Mini Live)
1.桜チラリ (sakura chirari)
2.晴れ雨のち好き (Hare ame nochi suki)
3.ベリービューティー (Very Beauty)
4.17才 (17sai)
5.ロッタラロッタラ (Rottara Rottara)



oh..ok...but hope u find miyabi wearing skul uniform...- (paparazzi shot) or something..hehhe^^


i think miyabi has one~i will try find it~


okay! tnnxx:P
Member
35 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/30/09 , edited 4/30/09
Aww Miyabi is soo prettyyy!!! i like her short hair but i miss her long hair too..!! X]
Whoever posted the pic of Miyabi in jeans, thanx... its the first time i've seen her in jeans..lol
Creator
79512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / dubai
Offline
Posted 4/30/09 , edited 4/30/09

MiiyaDes wrote:

Aww Miyabi is soo prettyyy!!! i like her short hair but i miss her long hair too..!! X]
Whoever posted the pic of Miyabi in jeans, thanx... its the first time i've seen her in jeans..lol


lolxx..agree with u..hehehh^^ ! and lolxx about ur 1st time seeing miyabi in jeans.hahah^^!

Member
35 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/6/09
lol! mhmm.. all i ever see is her in are shorts and skirts so ya.. i do wonder though, did she really want to cut her hair or does like the agency decide when they should change hairstyles.. or whatever
Creator
79512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / dubai
Offline
Posted 5/7/09

MiiyaDes wrote:

lol! mhmm.. all i ever see is her in are shorts and skirts so ya.. i do wonder though, did she really want to cut her hair or does like the agency decide when they should change hairstyles.. or whatever



erm..im not xur..lolxx^^ but, i think that short bubly hair is good for miya:) !!
Member
35 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/7/09
hahah its ok,, it was a weird thought... but yaa Miyabi can make any style look good!! :]
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.