First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply What are summoning bags? and where do you get them?
49854 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Australia,Darwin
Offline
Posted 12/23/07
Just asking
Moderator
1806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / The land below th...
Offline
Posted 12/23/07
:title edited:

Summoning bag, like the name applies, is an item used to summon mainly bosses. Jr balrog for example. You can use it to summon almost everywhere except for places like free market. To actually get it I still don't know, but in the recent event in Msea, where you need to collect alphabet and exchange it for items, summoning bags are one of the random rewards you can get. I neither tried nor get it before, I only know from friends who have it.
Moderator
825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Brooklyn, NY & o...
Offline
Posted 12/23/07
Mushmom summon bag is from gaph.
jr rog,different sack,trojan sack, robot sack, and alien sack and its from quests in ludi and omega sector.
GM(may) give you a summon bag if you nice enough...
49854 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Australia,Darwin
Offline
Posted 12/24/07

boxywashere wrote:

Mushmom summon bag is from gaph.
jr rog,different sack,trojan sack, robot sack, and alien sack and its from quests in ludi and omega sector.
GM(may) give you a summon bag if you nice enough...


Who knows and I don't think it would be possebale to give me one would it?
Moderator
1806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / The land below th...
Offline
Posted 12/24/07
Its quite a sum of mesos if you sold it in free market.
Member
1543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / cAnAdA
Offline
Posted 12/24/07
duh do it in the lith harbor ship like the robot and like so funny
also summon in the kerning pharmacy get sum1 to go to pq place and say droping ilbis at the pharmacy and get another guy whose interested
Moderator
1806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / The land below th...
Offline
Posted 12/25/07

papersensei wrote:

duh do it in the lith harbor ship like the robot and like so funny
also summon in the kerning pharmacy get sum1 to go to pq place and say droping ilbis at the pharmacy and get another guy whose interested


hahaha nice one. My friend once summon jr rog near the kerning pq. Can see many tombstone.
Posted 12/30/07

zanmatosuke wrote:


papersensei wrote:

duh do it in the lith harbor ship like the robot and like so funny
also summon in the kerning pharmacy get sum1 to go to pq place and say droping ilbis at the pharmacy and get another guy whose interested


hahaha nice one. My friend once summon jr rog near the kerning pq. Can see many tombstone.


Lol summon a jr rog at henesys hunting ground 1 x3
There r like omg so many people (noobs)
But still thats so mean .People worked hard for the exp ....
Moderator
1806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / The land below th...
Offline
Posted 12/30/07
yeah. I never do it before. Well, that's just because I didn't have any summon bag to begin with.
Posted 12/30/07

zanmatosuke wrote:

yeah. I never do it before. Well, that's just because I didn't have any summon bag to begin with.

did * Lol i got some summoning bags .Once i used it at henesys training ground 1 or something. but some high lvl person were helping some of their fwends so they killed them -_-"
Member
829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Sunny Island Sing...
Offline
Posted 12/30/07
hahaha i got killed during pq waiting in BOTH LUDI pq and Orbis PQ ARGHH and i was jus abt to lvl some nosey bum summoned a jr. roggie usually in cc1 where pple go look for PTs! haha last time i lvled a hell lot of times because of a vey jian pt! xD shrewd! they got a 12x + guild master to wait outside sumon rog to kill the pple outside! xD omgg!!!!!! and later when pple died he kills the rog and we come out and in again. WOW 1million mesos DOWN THE DRAIN!!! XD wooooootttttsss of course. the whole pt had to chip in. 1 000 000 divide/ by 6 =?? abt 166 666 K! xD wooottsie love summoning bags! xD cant be bothered to buy them though the recnt GM event i kip getting WATERMELONS yuks. my buddy got the stupid bag 2 TIMES BLACK SACK SUMMONG BALROG!!! ==
Moderator
1806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / The land below th...
Offline
Posted 12/31/07
oh...nice~ Well actually I have use it once, and summon the toy soldier (or something). Wanna know where I summon it? Item shop at perion! . I use ds and nobody saw me. And I did watch a lot of tombstone that time. *humming the melody of death*
Posted 12/31/07

zanmatosuke wrote:

oh...nice~ Well actually I have use it once, and summon the toy soldier (or something). Wanna know where I summon it? Item shop at perion! . I use ds and nobody saw me. And I did watch a lot of tombstone that time. *humming the melody of death*


Its just mean ppl here are soo mean ...
Member
3447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/31/07

zanmatosuke wrote:

oh...nice~ Well actually I have use it once, and summon the toy soldier (or something). Wanna know where I summon it? Item shop at perion! . I use ds and nobody saw me. And I did watch a lot of tombstone that time. *humming the melody of death*


haha its called toy trojan. ohh wait..issit? o_O can get the non-boss monsters from ludi quests. i tink its arnd lvl 30 to 40+. thr are de rombot sacks, toy trojan sacks and de "random" one (summons random monsters). thn thr all those evil evil black sacks wif de evil evil rogs. ~_~
Moderator
1806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / The land below th...
Offline
Posted 12/31/07
Heh...next time if I got the rog one, I will consider to summon it at...hmm...henesys hunting ground? hm hm hm hm hm hm <-- the laughter of evil
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.