First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply What are summoning bags? and where do you get them?
Posted 1/1/08

zanmatosuke wrote:

Heh...next time if I got the rog one, I will consider to summon it at...hmm...henesys hunting ground? hm hm hm hm hm hm <-- the laughter of evil


Omygud... Your so a mean person x3.
Hmm i shouldnt say that cuz i dropped some at henesys hunting ground x3 .
Moderator
1806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / The land below th...
Offline
Posted 1/1/08
It's just a way to kill time I guess. lol
Posted 1/2/08

zanmatosuke wrote:

It's just a way to kill time I guess. lol


If you wanna kill time go play "RuneScape"
and go to the cows too fuck them x3
Moderator
825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Brooklyn, NY & o...
Offline
Posted 1/2/08

SweetLilViet wrote:


zanmatosuke wrote:

It's just a way to kill time I guess. lol


If you wanna kill time go play "RuneScape"
and go to the cows too fuck them x3


O.o why runescape when u can make new character on maplestory and get more bags that way???
and the only place i summon is really at top of the rope in henesey hunting grounds 1 and btw b4 summon i drop like 5x 10k mesoes =D and few times 10x 25k mesoes
Moderator
2227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/2/08
my friend always summons at kerning pq place in channel 1
Posted 1/3/08

boxywashere wrote:


SweetLilViet wrote:


zanmatosuke wrote:

It's just a way to kill time I guess. lol


If you wanna kill time go play "RuneScape"
and go to the cows too fuck them x3


O.o why runescape when u can make new character on maplestory and get more bags that way???
and the only place i summon is really at top of the rope in henesey hunting grounds 1 and btw b4 summon i drop like 5x 10k mesoes =D and few times 10x 25k mesoes

Cuz he plays Runescape thats why .. x3
the gameplay is unique (he said that)
But boxy do you really think the gameplay is unique if you kill a cow for leather
on runescape and then it looks like fucking a cow from behind with ya sword ?

Moderator
1806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / The land below th...
Offline
Posted 1/3/08
Well, not many MMORPG offer things like wood cutting, stealing from npc, farming or else. So in my opinion it's "unique", in it's own kind of way. Tons more things available, but that if you are a member.

And btw, I already quit runescape. I keeps on losing my way around there.
Posted 1/3/08

zanmatosuke wrote:

Well, not many MMORPG offer things like wood cutting, stealing from npc, farming or else. So in my opinion it's "unique", in it's own kind of way. Tons more things available, but that if you are a member.

And btw, I already quit runescape. I keeps on losing my way around there.


I played it 10 min first min i already was lost.... i was killed by a goblin omg ?
Moderator
1806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / The land below th...
Offline
Posted 1/3/08
Goblin? lol. I don't even remember the mob. Well, I do remember the cows you always talk about though
Posted 1/3/08
Im right right ?
about the cowsz x3
Moderator
825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Brooklyn, NY & o...
Offline
Posted 1/4/08
but we went off the topic in this thread dont u think?
Posted 1/5/08

boxywashere wrote:

but we went off the topic in this thread dont u think?


Yes , We went off topic I forgot it was about summoning bags but the anwser is clear now x3
Moderator
1806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / The land below th...
Offline
Posted 1/7/08
ah...sorry
Member
2026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere out there
Offline
Posted 1/9/08
are they the same as summoning rocks? i checked my items and i have one, but have no idea where it came from XD
49854 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Australia,Darwin
Offline
Posted 1/9/08

SweetLilViet wrote:


zanmatosuke wrote:

Heh...next time if I got the rog one, I will consider to summon it at...hmm...henesys hunting ground? hm hm hm hm hm hm <-- the laughter of evil


Omygud... Your so a mean person x3.
Hmm i shouldnt say that cuz i dropped some at henesys hunting ground x3 .



I finlly got one I summon it somewhere
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.