First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply INTRODUCE YOURSELF!
Posted 5/1/09


yay!!!~ thank u ^-^

YLD Shopper
1501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / over the rainbow
Offline
Posted 5/1/09
1. What is your name/nickname? vanessa
2. What's you favorite things to do? play the computer and chat with ppl
3. Your likes / dislikes i like: my bed, computer, money, and other things
I dislike: liars (well some), mean ppl
4. Who/what joined/introduced you to Yunas Love Designs? fullmooncat
Posted 5/1/09 , edited 5/1/09


yay~ thx 4 accepting the group invite ;D welcome to the group and have fun~
YLD Shopper
5209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Anywhere
Offline
Posted 5/1/09
tnx...hehehehe
YLD Shopper
529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 5/3/09
Whats your name/nickname? Jerrylee
Whats your favorite things to do? exploring trying out new things
your likes/ dislikes: i like to have fun, be with my friends, draw and listen to music... i dislike liars and boredom
who whaty introduced you to yunas love designs? the creator of this group lol lunar dance thx btw
Posted 5/3/09


yeah boredom is the worst D; welcome to the group have fun ok ;D
YLD Shopper
529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 5/3/09

fullmooncat wrote:



yeah boredom is the worst D; welcome to the group have fun ok ;D


yeah i will lol XD
Creator
21455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Los Noches =]
Offline
Posted 5/3/09

XxL33xX wrote:

Whats your name/nickname? Jerrylee
Whats your favorite things to do? exploring trying out new things
your likes/ dislikes: i like to have fun, be with my friends, draw and listen to music... i dislike liars and boredom
who whaty introduced you to yunas love designs? the creator of this group lol lunar dance thx btw


your welcome! I invited someone many people
YLD Shopper
529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 5/3/09

lunardance wrote:


XxL33xX wrote:

Whats your name/nickname? Jerrylee
Whats your favorite things to do? exploring trying out new things
your likes/ dislikes: i like to have fun, be with my friends, draw and listen to music... i dislike liars and boredom
who whaty introduced you to yunas love designs? the creator of this group lol lunar dance thx btw


your welcome! I invited someone many people


yeah well im glad i was one of those ppl then lol XD
YLD Shopper
8034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / planet Tation
Offline
Posted 5/5/09
1. What is your name/nickname?
Vochelle/choco
2. What's you favorite things to do?
playing,eating and sleeping
3. Your likes / dislikes
eat the chocolate
4. Who/what joined/introduced you to Yunas Love Designs?
don't know
YLD Shopper
341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 5/5/09
1. What is your name/nickname?
my friends used to call me piggy....


2. What's you favorite things to do?
Shopping,for sure.When i shop,i forget everything.(it is like a good therapy that helps you to release stress.)
Eat,i eat all the time,i love delicious food.
sketching,i love to draw during my spare time.


3. Your likes / dislikes
Likes:my 2 dogs(they are so cute,my heart "melt"everytime i saw them),SUSHi(yummy),dessert,Clothes,MINI COOPER(fav car),......etc


Dislikes: boring-NESS,hatred,back stabber,...


4. Who/what joined/introduced you to Yunas Love Designs?
lunardance invited me to join this group. It is an interesting group,Anyway,thx,LUNARDANCE.
Creator
21455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Los Noches =]
Offline
Posted 5/8/09

sweetymisaki wrote:

1. What is your name/nickname?
my friends used to call me piggy....


2. What's you favorite things to do?
Shopping,for sure.When i shop,i forget everything.(it is like a good therapy that helps you to release stress.)
Eat,i eat all the time,i love delicious food.
sketching,i love to draw during my spare time.


3. Your likes / dislikes
Likes:my 2 dogs(they are so cute,my heart "melt"everytime i saw them),SUSHi(yummy),dessert,Clothes,MINI COOPER(fav car),......etc


Dislikes: boring-NESS,hatred,back stabber,...


4. Who/what joined/introduced you to Yunas Love Designs?
lunardance invited me to join this group. It is an interesting group,Anyway,thx,LUNARDANCE.


your welcome! thanks for actually joining
12048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / No longer in the...
Offline
Posted 5/9/09
1. What is your name/nickname?
Call me jr.

2. What's you favorite things to do?
Taking pictures, meeting new people, love music.

3. Your likes
Watching people surfing

dislikes
Broking my nose when I was learning to surf

4. Who/what joined/introduced you to Yunas Love Designs?
I think it was lunardance :/
Creator
21455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Los Noches =]
Offline
Posted 5/15/09

d0_ob wrote:

1. What is your name/nickname?
Call me jr.

2. What's you favorite things to do?
Taking pictures, meeting new people, love music.

3. Your likes
Watching people surfing

dislikes
Broking my nose when I was learning to surf

4. Who/what joined/introduced you to Yunas Love Designs?
I think it was lunardance :/


thanks for joining then!
142794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / 不思議の国
Offline
Posted 5/15/09
1. What is your name/nickname?
Jaraline. ;D
2. What's you favorite things to do?
hmm.. anything I feel like doing at that moment. o.O
3. Your likes / dislikes
Tons. ;D
4. Who/what joined/introduced you to Yunas Love Designs?
my mummy lunardance;D
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.