First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply KX FUN : Ideas
Posted 8/28/09

lov3two wrote:


lil-mamegoma wrote:

I can't wait for the cafe one. : DD


did you make the layout yet? xD
or do you need the text for it


Oh shoot. I forgot about it. I have to work on that. I found some nice textures for it...but now I'm undecided on the actual pictures
KX LEDAHH ;D ♥
39434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / gone.
Offline
Posted 8/29/09

lil-mamegoma wrote:


lov3two wrote:


lil-mamegoma wrote:

I can't wait for the cafe one. : DD


did you make the layout yet? xD
or do you need the text for it


Oh shoot. I forgot about it. I have to work on that. I found some nice textures for it...but now I'm undecided on the actual pictures


ahaa, its fine (:
Posted 8/29/09

lov3two wrote:


lil-mamegoma wrote:


lov3two wrote:


lil-mamegoma wrote:

I can't wait for the cafe one. : DD


did you make the layout yet? xD
or do you need the text for it


Oh shoot. I forgot about it. I have to work on that. I found some nice textures for it...but now I'm undecided on the actual pictures


ahaa, its fine (:


I found some cute pics of Koge-Donbo's works that we can use. ^^
KX LEDAHH ;D ♥
39434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / gone.
Offline
Posted 8/29/09


AWESOME <3
Posted 8/29/09

lov3two wrote:



AWESOME <3


I know. ^^
KX LEDAHH ;D ♥
39434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / gone.
Offline
Posted 8/29/09

lil-mamegoma wrote:


lov3two wrote:



AWESOME <3


I know. ^^


:DDD i cant wait
Posted 8/29/09

lov3two wrote:


lil-mamegoma wrote:


lov3two wrote:



AWESOME <3


I know. ^^


:DDD i cant wait


Me either. xD
KX LEDAHH ;D ♥
39434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / gone.
Offline
Posted 8/29/09


(:
Posted 8/29/09

lov3two wrote:



(:


-w-
KX LEDAHH ;D ♥
39434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / gone.
Offline
Posted 8/30/09
;DDD
KX Super★ Mod
2338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / the end of time,t...
Offline
Posted 9/1/09
your 알 수 없는 ? lol
KX LEDAHH ;D ♥
39434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / gone.
Offline
Posted 9/2/09
@Gia, LOL yes i am xD
Posted 9/3/09
A contest?
KX Elite Mod
720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Udaho or, Idaho?
Offline
Posted 9/4/09 , edited 9/4/09

lil-mamegoma wrote:

A contest?


we have too many things going on.

november is next month;s contest ^^
KX LEDAHH ;D ♥
39434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / gone.
Offline
Posted 9/7/09
(:
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.