★ Celestial Being
Soldier
3472 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / ?????
Offline
Posted 4/26/09 , edited 8/31/10
Union: Celestial Being

Symbol:



Leader:
This is where you report in, every time you post you will receive 2 STARS for reporting in.

Maintenance
Universal: Communications

Allies
None

Communications
Celestial Being: Communications


Union Ranking Ships

Ptolemaios II



Bases

Lunar Bases
Colony-Type Deep Space Cruising Mothership: the Celestial Being


Orbital Elevator: Memento Mori


Ground Bases
A-LAWS Bases

MSWAD Base


Captain
78416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Digital world
Offline
Posted 5/14/10
Savior Invades Celestial Being Base

Savior: Mwhahaha PUNK !

*start firing her beam rifle, destroying the interior of the base.*

Soldier
3472 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / ?????
Offline
Posted 5/20/10

1234567890qaz wrote:

Savior Invades Celestial Being Base

Savior: Mwhahaha PUNK !

*start firing her beam rifle, destroying the interior of the base.*



VEDA: "EMERGENCY! EMERGENCY! INVADER DETECTED! LEVEL 5 DEFENCE ACTIVATES."

Quin Mantha X 5



Gadessa X 10



Garazzo X 10



Gaddess X 10



00 Qan[T] Mass Production Type X 3

Soldier
3472 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / ?????
Offline
Posted 5/20/10 , edited 5/20/10
Shadow: "Since like my plan of attacking other ships has been discovered. It can't be helped... I guess I will have to begin my plan right now!"

*Gets inside a gigantic mysterious robot's cockpit*

Shadow: "Come on forth! Scientia!!!"

*Base begins to shake violently*
Captain
78416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Digital world
Offline
Posted 5/21/10
Savior: What da hell is with all these suits !!!!!!!


Aakatsuki flies pass through as they shoot it with their beam rifles
it deflects because of her armor,
it flies deeper into the base away from the suits.

Soldier
3472 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / ?????
Offline
Posted 5/26/10

1234567890qaz wrote:

Savior: What da hell is with all these suits !!!!!!!


Aakatsuki flies pass through as they shoot it with their beam rifles
it deflects because of her armor,
it flies deeper into the base away from the suits.



*The Gadessa Army aim their GN Mega Launchers and fire at the Akatsuki*

*The Garazzo and Gaddess Army charge in with their GN Hand Beam Sabers and GN Beam Saber Fangs*

*The Quin Mantha Army deploy their funnels and charge in with their Giant Beam Sabers*

Shadow: *Chuckles*
Captain
78416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Digital world
Offline
Posted 5/27/10

DarknessShadowEmperor wrote:


1234567890qaz wrote:

Savior: What da hell is with all these suits !!!!!!!


Aakatsuki flies pass through as they shoot it with their beam rifles
it deflects because of her armor,
it flies deeper into the base away from the suits.



*The Gadessa Army aim their GN Mega Launchers and fire at the Akatsuki*

*The Garazzo and Gaddess Army charge in with their GN Hand Beam Sabers and GN Beam Saber Fangs*

*The Quin Mantha Army deploy their funnels and charge in with their Giant Beam Sabers*

Shadow: *Chuckles*


*Akatsuki use its shield to defend against the Launchers pushing me back*

* Akatsuki fires it's Beam Cannons at the Garazzo and Gaddess to keep them at distance .

* Then it takes out it beam rifle in one a hand and double edged beam saber in it's other hand*

* Akatsuki fires at the funnels , while readying for Mantha Army sabers *
Soldier
3472 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / ?????
Offline
Posted 6/4/10

1234567890qaz wrote:

*Akatsuki use its shield to defend against the Launchers pushing me back*

* Akatsuki fires it's Beam Cannons at the Garazzo and Gaddess to keep them at distance .

* Then it takes out it beam rifle in one a hand and double edged beam saber in it's other hand*

* Akatsuki fires at the funnels , while readying for Mantha Army sabers *


Shadow: "As expected from Savior..." *GN Buster Launcher fires at Akatsuki from the top*

*The Reborns Gundam appears*



Shadow: "I will buy some time with my Reborns Gundam before I fully activate my Scientia and Paths of Chaos. Hehehe..."

*Pulls out GN Large Beam Saber and charges in, at the same time activating the GN Small Fin Fangs with Beam Sabers and attack from all directions*
Captain
78416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Digital world
Offline
Posted 6/6/10



Savior: DAMN!

* I use my Shiranui space pack, a 7 x guided mobile beam turret system and send it towards and fires at the GN Small Fin Fangs. I charge towards i take out my double edged beam saber and cross blades with Shadow*

Soldier
3472 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / ?????
Offline
Posted 6/24/10

1234567890qaz wrote:




Savior: DAMN!

* I use my Shiranui space pack, a 7 x guided mobile beam turret system and send it towards and fires at the GN Small Fin Fangs. I charge towards i take out my double edged beam saber and cross blades with Shadow*



*Immediately activates the Trans-Am System and deploys the Dragoon Units, which fire from all directions*

Shadow: "Take this!" *Transforms into Reborns Cannon and fires the 4 GN Large Fin Fangs and the GN Buster Launcher at Savior, at the same time activating the Mirage Colloid Virus Spreader*
ArchAngel Pilot
1047 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Unknown.
Offline
Posted 8/28/10 , edited 8/28/10

DarknessShadowEmperor wrote:


1234567890qaz wrote:




Savior: DAMN!

* I use my Shiranui space pack, a 7 x guided mobile beam turret system and send it towards and fires at the GN Small Fin Fangs. I charge towards i take out my double edged beam saber and cross blades with Shadow*



*Immediately activates the Trans-Am System and deploys the Dragoon Units, which fire from all directions*

Shadow: "Take this!" *Transforms into Reborns Cannon and fires the 4 GN Large Fin Fangs and the GN Buster Launcher at Savior, at the same time activating the Mirage Colloid Virus Spreader*

*Fisher goes neutral and snipes both Savior and Shadow's beam rifles while cloaked*
You must be logged in to post.