First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply [Roleplay] Lets rp~!!!!
Moderator
8164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / I don't know wher...
Offline
Posted 4/27/09 , edited 4/30/10
okae so i decided to make 1 roleplay forum....so everyone can play.... hahas.. so have fun everyone....

mogami kyoko : xxxfonxxx

kyoko's demons : xXSakuranoXx

tsuruga ren/corn : ------ dgray-maniac

fuwa sho : bleachb

kotonami kanae : dark_kagome

yashiro yukihito : matsumoto_akira

president takarada lory :------

takarada maria :-------heartdream

takenori sawara:--------

director ogata :---------

aki shoko :----------

reino :----------

Chiori Amamiya : ---------


i hope i didnt miss out any chara >< anyways pls inform if any mistakes thxs lots... =DD
Posted 4/27/09
ne ne can i be kyoko???
Moderator
8164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / I don't know wher...
Offline
Posted 4/27/09

xxxfonxxx wrote:

ne ne can i be kyoko???


hahas sure ^^
Posted 4/27/09

dark_kagome wrote:

hahas sure ^^


oh yaaaaaaaay thanks you so much moko-san *hugs*
Moderator
8164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / I don't know wher...
Offline
Posted 4/27/09

xxxfonxxx wrote:


dark_kagome wrote:

hahas sure ^^


oh yaaaaaaaay thanks you so much moko-san *hugs*


er....stop it....u r embarrasing me.....
Posted 4/27/09 , edited 4/27/09

dark_kagome wrote:

er....stop it....u r embarrasing me.....


demo...demo.... i'm so happy *whip tears* to rp with you *smile brightly*
Moderator
8164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / I don't know wher...
Offline
Posted 4/27/09

xxxfonxxx wrote:


dark_kagome wrote:

er....stop it....u r embarrasing me.....


demo...demo.... i'm so happy *whip tears* to rp with you *smile brightly*


er...yeahh whatever....anyway arent u supposed to be cleaning floors?
Posted 4/27/09 , edited 4/27/09

dark_kagome wrote:

er...yeahh whatever....anyway arent u supposed to be cleaning floors?


ehhhhh!?!?! ... what do you mean???... i already finished it long ago
Moderator
8164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / I don't know wher...
Offline
Posted 4/27/09

xxxfonxxx wrote:


dark_kagome wrote:

er...yeahh whatever....anyway arent u supposed to be cleaning floors?


ehhhhh!?!?! ... what do you mean???... i already finished it long ago


then wads that ? * points to a place with lots of rubbish*
Posted 4/27/09

dark_kagome wrote:

then wads that ? * points to a place with lots of rubbish*


eh???... that can't be becuz it's so clean that you can even see your own reflection
Moderator
8164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / I don't know wher...
Offline
Posted 4/27/09

xxxfonxxx wrote:


dark_kagome wrote:

then wads that ? * points to a place with lots of rubbish*


eh???... that can't be becuz it's so clean that you can even see your own reflection


er.......* pulls kyoko to the rubbish * see.....
Posted 4/27/09

dark_kagome wrote:

er.......* pulls kyoko to the rubbish * see.....


eh??? isn't that mud from your shoes ??? *point at the foot steps*
Moderator
8164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / I don't know wher...
Offline
Posted 4/27/09

xxxfonxxx wrote:


dark_kagome wrote:

er.......* pulls kyoko to the rubbish * see.....


eh??? isn't that mud from your shoes ??? *point at the foot steps*


no...i cnt be coming from my shoes...see * sparkle* must be urs.....
Posted 4/27/09

dark_kagome wrote:

no...i cnt be coming from my shoes...see * sparkle* must be urs.....


no it's not mine....*confused* then who is making the floor so dirty???
Posted 4/29/09
but iwanna be kyoko tooo lol, u guys took the best once hehe
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.