First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply [Roleplay] Lets rp~!!!!
Posted 4/29/09

heydilee wrote:

but iwanna be kyoko tooo lol, u guys took the best once hehe


nyah sorry >< .... i was to fast in getting my role XD

Posted 4/29/09
o know rite, itsok heh
Posted 4/29/09

heydilee wrote:

o know rite, itsok heh


well there's still lots of rp left tho ^^
Posted 8/5/09
*sigh* no one is here =.=
Member
39014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ZAZA-LAND ♥ LOLZ
Offline
Posted 8/16/09
hehe kyoko kyoko!!!!! let's play XD
Posted 8/16/09

heartdream wrote:

hehe kyoko kyoko!!!!! let's play XD


hai hai maria-chan *smile*
Member
39014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ZAZA-LAND ♥ LOLZ
Offline
Posted 8/16/09

xxxfonxxx wrote:


heartdream wrote:

hehe kyoko kyoko!!!!! let's play XD


hai hai maria-chan *smile*


waaiiiiiii waiiiiiii kyoko-chan!!!''holds yur hands'''' come on let's play
Posted 8/16/09

heartdream wrote:

waaiiiiiii waiiiiiii kyoko-chan!!!''holds yur hands'''' come on let's play


ne maria-chan have you seen moko-san???

Member
39014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ZAZA-LAND ♥ LOLZ
Offline
Posted 8/16/09
moko-san???'''looks arround'''' shakes head'''no wait i'll go look''walks happy away''
Posted 8/16/09 , edited 8/16/09
I want to play too but i need to pick a character dont i?
Hmm let me think... i wanna be Reino or his other fwnd.. but der guys. :[


Well anyway imnna reread the manga and write down all names...
cuz i kn0 ders other gurls too.. lyk mio's sister in the DARK MOON.


And Kanae rival..dat bitch always follloows her n ruind her.. rmb?
And Moore.
Posted 8/17/09

heydilee wrote:

I want to play too but i need to pick a character dont i?
Hmm let me think... i wanna be Reino or his other fwnd.. but der guys. :[


Well anyway imnna reread the manga and write down all names...
cuz i kn0 ders other gurls too.. lyk mio's sister in the DARK MOON.


And Kanae rival..dat bitch always follloows her n ruind her.. rmb?
And Moore.


okies ^^ .....well girl can also rp as guys you know....at other groups rp.... girl also rp guys...
...i have rp as a guy before too -.- ....and dark_kagome also have rp as a guy too XD...
...and yeah good idea...
i totally forgot about those girls ><
Member
775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Surrounded By Hel...
Offline
Posted 8/20/09
Can I be Kyoko's Demons? Please
Posted 8/22/09

xXSakuranoXx wrote:

Can I be Kyoko's Demons? Please


yes okies XD.....welcome kyoko's demon XD
Posted 8/22/09
Jus bear wit it .. everyone.. imnna add m0000re character lol till i finishd rereeadin SKip beat haha lol
Posted 8/22/09

heydilee wrote:

Jus bear wit it .. everyone.. imnna add m0000re character lol till i finishd rereeadin SKip beat haha lol


okies take your time ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.