First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Have you ever been called gay or lesbian but your straight?
67883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 4/27/09
Sometimes.
Posted 4/27/09

magribe12 wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


magribe12 wrote:

wow im confused:S


If your brains can't comprehend it, why the hell did you make this topic o.O


dude if u read that persons forum ud get why im confused i dont understand how sumone doent lik men or wmen


1. It's called a post not a forum

2 even it's just a bit, please, improve your enrish

3 conclusion she is attracted to animals.

377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / The very depth of...
Offline
Posted 4/27/09 , edited 4/27/09

3 conclusion she is attracted to animals.

While I do like animals, I'm not sexually attracted to them.

I'm not sexually attracted to anyone or anything or animal. I am attracted to nothing and no one!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asexuality
Posted 4/27/09

Tayune wrote:


magribe12 wrote:


Tayune wrote:


magribe12 wrote:

wow im confused:S


About what?


how u dontlik men or wmen


I just don't.
Not sexually at least.

I'm Asexual after all~
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asexual

Technically I'm Hetero-Asexual (or Hetero-Romantic)


aha intresting im still confsued tough haha
Posted 4/27/09

Baka-Master wrote:


magribe12 wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


magribe12 wrote:

wow im confused:S


If your brains can't comprehend it, why the hell did you make this topic o.O


dude if u read that persons forum ud get why im confused i dont understand how sumone doent lik men or wmen


1. It's called a post not a forum

2 even it's just a bit, please, improve your enrish

3 conclusion she is attracted to animals.



ok n i dunno its confusing
377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / The very depth of...
Offline
Posted 4/27/09

Asexuality is a sexual orientation describing individuals who do not experience sexual attraction or do not have interest in or desire for sex. Sometimes, it is considered a lack of a sexual orientation. One commonly cited study placed the incidence rate of asexuality at 1%.

Asexuality is distinct from celibacy, which is the abstention from sexual activity. Some asexuals do have sex.


There you go. In the most simple way I can state it... Through a quote.
Also:
http://www.asexuality.org/home/overview.html
http://www.asexuality.org/home/general.html
http://www.asexuality.org/home/relationship.html

To educate a few people now...
Posted 4/27/09

Tayune wrote:


3 conclusion she is attracted to animals.

While I do like animals, I'm not sexually attracted to them.

I'm not sexually attracted to anyone or anything or animal. I am attracted to nothing and no one!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asexuality


You cannot defy my logic, I am always right, and I said, ''You're attracted to animals'', thus you must be attracted to animals.

( I never said that you're ''sexually attracted'' I only said you're attracted to it. Also, Like = attracted )

>:3

But, do not use wiki, it's better to explain it youself, because some people just can't comprehend it.
256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / here. there.
Offline
Posted 4/27/09

Baka-Master wrote:


Tayune wrote:


3 conclusion she is attracted to animals.

While I do like animals, I'm not sexually attracted to them.

I'm not sexually attracted to anyone or anything or animal. I am attracted to nothing and no one!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asexuality


You cannot defy my logic, I am always right, and I said, ''You're attracted to animals'', thus you must be attracted to animals.

( I never said that you're ''sexually attracted'' I only said you're attracted to it. Also, Like = attracted )

>:3

But, do not use wiki, it's better to explain it youself, because some people just can't comprehend it.


haha. good point.
377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / The very depth of...
Offline
Posted 4/27/09

Baka-Master wrote:


Tayune wrote:


3 conclusion she is attracted to animals.

While I do like animals, I'm not sexually attracted to them.

I'm not sexually attracted to anyone or anything or animal. I am attracted to nothing and no one!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asexuality


You cannot defy my logic, I am always right, and I said, ''You're attracted to animals'', thus you must be attracted to animals.

( I never said that you're ''sexually attracted'' I only said you're attracted to it. Also, Like = attracted )

>:3

But, do not use wiki, it's better to explain it youself, because some people just can't comprehend it.


Wanna bet?
Generally I relate "attraction" to sexual, platonic, and romantic attraction.

Okay then...
http://www.asexuality.org/home/overview.html
Posted 4/27/09

Tayune wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


Tayune wrote:


3 conclusion she is attracted to animals.

While I do like animals, I'm not sexually attracted to them.

I'm not sexually attracted to anyone or anything or animal. I am attracted to nothing and no one!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asexuality


You cannot defy my logic, I am always right, and I said, ''You're attracted to animals'', thus you must be attracted to animals.

( I never said that you're ''sexually attracted'' I only said you're attracted to it. Also, Like = attracted )

>:3

But, do not use wiki, it's better to explain it youself, because some people just can't comprehend it.


Wanna bet?
Generally I relate "attraction" to sexual, platonic, and romantic attraction.

Okay then...
http://www.asexuality.org/home/overview.html


Yeah, fine >:3

You said ''Generally'', but I meant it personally

But I understand what you meant though.

Then again, it's not like that girls would prefer an animal dick.

14 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 4/27/09
haha me and my friends all hug on eachother and sometimes i kiss them on the cheek but thats about it and no1 calls us gay, its pretty normal for kids at our school.
35448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 4/27/09

Tayune wrote:

I've been called:

Lesbian, Dyke, Fag, Faggot, Homo, (insert any other insult conceivable here)

When in actuality... I'm freakin' Asexual!
Just because I have no interest in men, sexually, does not mean I have an interest in women, at all.
Actually I dislike women more than I dislike men.


That's kinda weird..
377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / The very depth of...
Offline
Posted 4/27/09

ber-ta wrote:


Tayune wrote:

I've been called:

Lesbian, Dyke, Fag, Faggot, Homo, (insert any other insult conceivable here)

When in actuality... I'm freakin' Asexual!
Just because I have no interest in men, sexually, does not mean I have an interest in women, at all.
Actually I dislike women more than I dislike men.


That's kinda weird..


What is?
35448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 4/27/09

Tayune wrote:


ber-ta wrote:


Tayune wrote:

I've been called:

Lesbian, Dyke, Fag, Faggot, Homo, (insert any other insult conceivable here)

When in actuality... I'm freakin' Asexual!
Just because I have no interest in men, sexually, does not mean I have an interest in women, at all.
Actually I dislike women more than I dislike men.


That's kinda weird..


What is?


....
Don't u like men OR women?
377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / The very depth of...
Offline
Posted 4/27/09 , edited 4/27/09

Don't u like men OR women?

Not sexually.

Women I like platonically (well, some of them sometimes). I think they make better friends for me.
Men I like both platonically and romantically. But only guys who I've known for a long time.
Which isn't many.

But sexually, I dislike both.

Although I did sorta have this asexual crush on this other asexual girl I knew.
What I prefer to call a 'closer platonic relationship'.

Anyway, I do love this one guy - but I'm not sexually attracted to him.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.