First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Woo Seung Yeon commits suicide
1326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/28/09
So sad....I don't know exactly her reasons, but if it is because she broke up with her boyfriend and lost an audition I must say it's really stupid of her. I guess she was really weak then
11507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines ^-^
Offline
Posted 4/28/09

kenchynne wrote:


cutie_ea16 wrote:



BOF actress?? who??



Jang Ja-yeon





wahhh... ahh ok... she's one of the mean girls...

hhaaiizz... RIP,
4155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / the city of majes...
Offline
Posted 4/28/09

alinatek wrote:

So sad....I don't know exactly her reasons, but if it is because she broke up with her boyfriend and lost an audition I must say it's really stupid of her. I guess she was really weak then


yah!!! your point is right!!
13869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Xiah's Heart.
Offline
Posted 4/28/09
not another one..RIP.
2672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 4/29/09

kenchynne wrote:


loopity wrote:


kenchynne wrote:




TRUTH IS......
I don't think those Korean Stars are killing theirselves anymore...At first I thought that they were commiting suicide, but now I'm suspecting foal play...

MAYBE, their agents/co-stars, or whatever you call them, are apart of this conspiracy to kill off young rising actors/actresses...Cause come on, its been like four deaths and its just 2009!!!

ITS AN CONSPIRACY...And I'M GOING TO DO AND INVESTIGATION!!!!!






wow go and investigate!! in my opinion they are really stress because of work etc!!!!i only i knew japanese they hang them selves because of pride but i dont know why koreans killed them selves, maybe this is the easiest way!!! hmmmm the last girl who suicide (BOF actress)before Woo Seung Yeon!! police states that their is a foul play and too many involve!!! hopefully they can solve this problem, the suicide in korea!!


see, i didn't know the police thought so too!!!! This is SERIOUS!
I Must get going on the investigation, pronto!
3525 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/29/09
wow thats soo sad. RIP!
thats already the secondd, recently.
Posted 4/29/09
She wasn't hot enough to live.
7101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 4/29/09
i agreed.so sad.
She is too beautiful~
Why is everyone thinking about suicide cuz of depression?
8026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Neverafter
Offline
Posted 4/29/09
its so freaky how all these korean celebrities commit suicide.. its really not a good example for korean citizens..
208 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 4/29/09 , edited 4/29/09
aigooo..so many suicides in korea. D:
before it was that actress from boys before flowers (forgot her name), and now it's Woo Seung Yeon. even though i didn' t know her before this, it's really sad that so many young women are committing suicide due to depression when they have a whole life ahead of them. suicide is NEVER the answer. DD: but anyways..RIP
1049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / manila
Offline
Posted 4/29/09
why do they always commit suicide??
738 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 4/29/09
so sad, she's so beautiful.

RIP
591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Mexico
Offline
Posted 4/29/09
rip<3!:* soo saad reallyy:(
403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / frosting land ;]
Offline
Posted 4/29/09
Suicide seems so common in Korea; it's too sad.

She was so pretty too, I bet she would have been a success. I guess people don't know there are ways out of depression, other than suicide. =[

R.I.P
1913 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Vietnam
Offline
Posted 4/29/09 , edited 4/29/09
i really wonder why a lot of koreans commit suicide..did they ask for advices??

but that's really sad..there could still be a lot of good things that are about to come to her if she didn't kill herself...

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.