First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Kim Jung Hoon Enlists
27515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / California
Offline
Posted 5/1/09
Aww. I will miss him! Hope he comes back soon~
2368 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / California
Offline
Posted 5/1/09

Lucky_star101 wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:

Heh, I hope, he'll die soon ;DD


wtf is your problem


geez
4720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
66 / F / back in kame's arms
Offline
Posted 5/1/09
why would anyone wish him dead? . . . . anyway . . . . i like him in goong
1796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F / SEoul
Offline
Posted 5/2/09 , edited 5/2/09

j9yasha wrote:


Lucky_star101 wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:

Heh, I hope, he'll die soon ;DD


wtf is your problem


geez


what do you mean by geez im not the one hoping someone i've never met before dies..........
201491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Antique bookshop
Offline
Posted 5/2/09
how long will he be gone?

3 years?
3549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77
Offline
Posted 5/2/09
His hair... it's so short.
SO UGLY D;
Posted 5/2/09
good luck. See you in 2 years. Stay healthy...
1135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 5/2/09
he looks different with the hair but still fitl him well.
i will miss you for the next 2 years.
Posted 5/3/09

Lucky_star101 wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:

Heh, I hope, he'll die soon ;DD


wtf is your problem


I don't see any problem, with my statement, thus I'll ask you, Wtf is your problem.

Also, this is called Freedom of speech, thus, I can do something like that.
8594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/3/09
Is he from Princess hours and Witch Yoo Hee?
1796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F / SEoul
Offline
Posted 5/3/09 , edited 5/3/09

Baka-Master wrote:


Lucky_star101 wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:

Heh, I hope, he'll die soon ;DD


wtf is your problem


I don't see any problem, with my statement, thus I'll ask you, Wtf is your problem.

Also, this is called Freedom of speech, thus, I can do something like that.


there is a problem with your statement your hoping someone you never met who has nothing to do with you dies
thats not ok
Posted 5/3/09

Lucky_star101 wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


Lucky_star101 wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:

Heh, I hope, he'll die soon ;DD


wtf is your problem


I don't see any problem, with my statement, thus I'll ask you, Wtf is your problem.

Also, this is called Freedom of speech, thus, I can do something like that.


there is a problem with your statement your hoping someone you never met who has nothing to do with you dies




I just wish him to die, there's nothing wrong with that.

if you want your own president or someone else to die but you've never met him nor have something to do with you, there's nothing wrong with that.
but if I wish him to die, there's something wrong with that.

and who're you to decide what's wrong and not wrong.

For me, you're just a spineless piece of shit, full with contradictions.

Fangirls just need to keep their mouth shut, if they're only contradicting themselves.

Freedom of speech = <3

I can even ask you to eat shit and to pee like how dogs are doing it.


1796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F / SEoul
Offline
Posted 5/3/09 , edited 5/3/09

Baka-Master wrote:


Lucky_star101 wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


Lucky_star101 wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:

Heh, I hope, he'll die soon ;DD


wtf is your problem


I don't see any problem, with my statement, thus I'll ask you, Wtf is your problem.

Also, this is called Freedom of speech, thus, I can do something like that.


there is a problem with your statement your hoping someone you never met who has nothing to do with you dies




I just wish him to die, there's nothing wrong with that.

if you want your own president or someone else to die but you've never met him nor have something to do with you, there's nothing wrong with that.
but if I wish him to die, there's something wrong with that.

and who're you to decide what's wrong and not wrong.

For me, you're just a spineless piece of shit, full with contradictions.

Fangirls just need to keep their mouth shut, if they're only contradicting themselves.

Freedom of speech = <3

I can even ask you to eat shit and to pee like how dogs are doing it.




were you gettin this president shit from i dont wish for anyone's death i've never met
i just think its sick and cruel to wish a perfectly good person to die
kim jeong hoon is waay better then you he's smarter and a better person then you he'd never wished for your death so why wish for his? your just a low sad person with way to much free time
1957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / England
Offline
Posted 5/3/09
Good luck my lush teddy bear!!
128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Saint Louis
Offline
Posted 5/4/09

Baka-Master wrote:

Heh, I hope, he'll die soon ;DD


Why? Are just a really strong anti-fan or are you hoping for South Korea to go to war or something?
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.