First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
If your japanese sentence/word is perfect and someone makes fun of it by imitating it(wrongly),,, what do you do?
5044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Right behind you~
Offline
Posted 4/28/09

gunmyle wrote:


Lourdzotaku18 wrote:

Normally,,, otakus like most of the people in this site learn the jap,,, languange because of watching too much animes,,,

I have this tomodachi who tried to speak japanese to those who bully him,,, what he said was the word: BAKA(w/c in my country,,, translates as a cow ) so they made fun of him,,,
What I did was,,, I gave him a japanese sentence,,, : Anata wa honto ni aho desu,,, for him to tell those ignorant in animes bully,,, do you think I made the right thing,,, since I don't want people making fun of otakus,,,

so what do you do if you're in this situation,,, just curious though,,, I want to know what otakus think,,, Kore de ii no?
*if something's wrong with my japanese sentence,,, feel free to correct me

dewa sonouchi ni minna-san!!!


You and the guy you are talking about are retarded.


Affirmative...
5044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Right behind you~
Offline
Posted 4/28/09
Well back to topic, i wouldn't really do anything. Rather not waste my precious time arguing =.=..
11195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Big bad ass Los A...
Offline
Posted 4/28/09 , edited 4/28/09
大丈夫, でも あんた の 文章 は おもしろくない

It's okay, but your sentence is not interesting...sorry.
Posted 4/28/09
OP, you're not Japanese and you never will be. Just stop being a wapanese,
11507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines ^-^
Offline
Posted 4/28/09
"baka = cow"

yes..that correct!
but.. it also means


"baka = perhaps or maybe"



^^ ... nee?!


4364 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / wisconsinite forever
Offline
Posted 4/28/09
I wouldn't correct them cuz I'd probably be as wrong as they were....


....accept for this one weeabo hater at school....
533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/28/09
why were you speaking Japanese to people who don't understand anyway?
714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/28/09

x-freak-x wrote:

I only use Japanese words when I'm with people who understand them. (Which means, with people that like anime).
But I myseld sometimes find quite funny words and translate them to what they sould like in my tounge.
So Jada (no in Japanese) is the form of yes (in Norwegan) so I somtimes shout jada, in a sentence where it means yes, but make it soud like tha Japanese no... and so on (8
(Baka also means to bake in Icelandic)


It's really nice if people understand japanese,,,
and likes anime desho?
since it's easy to talk to them if they know what your talking about,,,
714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/28/09

wingdavid01 wrote:

大丈夫, でも あんた の 文章 は おもしろくない

It's okay, but your sentence is not interesting...sorry.




Ya,,, I know,,, it's just an example though,,,
since the bully wouldn't understand it,,,

714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/28/09

violati0n wrote:

why were you speaking Japanese to people who don't understand anyway?


わたし わ だめ です。
not me
わたし の ともだち my friend did
714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/28/09

gunmyle wrote:


Lourdzotaku18 wrote:

Normally,,, otakus like most of the people in this site learn the jap,,, languange because of watching too much animes,,,

I have this tomodachi who tried to speak japanese to those who bully him,,, what he said was the word: BAKA(w/c in my country,,, translates as a cow ) so they made fun of him,,,
What I did was,,, I gave him a japanese sentence,,, : Anata wa honto ni aho desu,,, for him to tell those ignorant in animes bully,,, do you think I made the right thing,,, since I don't want people making fun of otakus,,,

so what do you do if you're in this situation,,, just curious though,,, I want to know what otakus think,,, Kore de ii no?
*if something's wrong with my japanese sentence,,, feel free to correct me

dewa sonouchi ni minna-san!!!


You and the guy you are talking about are retarded.


Eh?
そう です か?
ああ ざんねんだ、、、
Banned
3293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 4/28/09

Lourdzotaku18 wrote:


gunmyle wrote:


Lourdzotaku18 wrote:

Normally,,, otakus like most of the people in this site learn the jap,,, languange because of watching too much animes,,,

I have this tomodachi who tried to speak japanese to those who bully him,,, what he said was the word: BAKA(w/c in my country,,, translates as a cow ) so they made fun of him,,,
What I did was,,, I gave him a japanese sentence,,, : Anata wa honto ni aho desu,,, for him to tell those ignorant in animes bully,,, do you think I made the right thing,,, since I don't want people making fun of otakus,,,

so what do you do if you're in this situation,,, just curious though,,, I want to know what otakus think,,, Kore de ii no?
*if something's wrong with my japanese sentence,,, feel free to correct me

dewa sonouchi ni minna-san!!!


You and the guy you are talking about are retarded.


Eh?
そう です か?
ああ ざんねんだ、、、


Yes, really.
Why would you even tell people words that they don't understand, thats seriously stupid.
あなたは非常に愚かです。出てください。
714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/28/09 , edited 4/28/09
So Sorry for putting this topic in the wrong category,,,
714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/28/09

gunmyle wrote:


Lourdzotaku18 wrote:


gunmyle wrote:


Lourdzotaku18 wrote:

Normally,,, otakus like most of the people in this site learn the jap,,, languange because of watching too much animes,,,

I have this tomodachi who tried to speak japanese to those who bully him,,, what he said was the word: BAKA(w/c in my country,,, translates as a cow ) so they made fun of him,,,
What I did was,,, I gave him a japanese sentence,,, : Anata wa honto ni aho desu,,, for him to tell those ignorant in animes bully,,, do you think I made the right thing,,, since I don't want people making fun of otakus,,,

so what do you do if you're in this situation,,, just curious though,,, I want to know what otakus think,,, Kore de ii no?
*if something's wrong with my japanese sentence,,, feel free to correct me

dewa sonouchi ni minna-san!!!


You and the guy you are talking about are retarded.


Eh?
そう です か?
ああ ざんねんだ、、、


Yes, really.
Why would you even tell people words that they don't understand, thats seriously stupid.
あなたは非常に愚かです。出てください。



That's why I said,,,*sighs* I'm not the one who did that,,, okay,,, And I normally speak japanese to those people who knows how to,,, those otakus in our school,,, Sorry for bothering your time,,,(seriously)
And I'm not trying to be a japanese,,, I'm learning their language to understand animes better,,, *sighs*

Banned
3293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 4/28/09


You give otakus a bad name.
10 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 4/28/09
Hey, you're pretty good at japanese!

I think youd like the animes section at 4chan, we always talk about the newest shows there. The url is

http://zip.4chan.org/a/imgboard.html

^^
いいサイトだね!
見て、見て!

Sux that your friend is having prolbmes though.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.