WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
If your japanese sentence/word is perfect and someone makes fun of it by imitating it(wrongly),,, what do you do?
714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/28/09

gunmyle wrote:



You give otakus a bad name.


hai hai,,, if that's what you think,,,


Banned
3293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 4/28/09

Lourdzotaku18 wrote:


gunmyle wrote:



You give otakus a bad name.


hai hai,,, if that's what you think,,,



Concluded and approved.
350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 4/28/09

gunmyle wrote:


Lourdzotaku18 wrote:


gunmyle wrote:



You give otakus a bad name.


hai hai,,, if that's what you think,,,



Concluded and approved.




no... he didn't...

he just tried to help his friend...

well... it's your opinion then...

no need to argue...


i tried doing that once too..

not with a bully but with my friend...

even though she doesnt understand what i said,, she didnt laugh at me...

instead,, she became eager to know the meaning of what i just said...

i told her 'baka',, by the way...
Banned
3293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 4/28/09

Ayanika_18 wrote:


gunmyle wrote:


Lourdzotaku18 wrote:


gunmyle wrote:



You give otakus a bad name.


hai hai,,, if that's what you think,,,



Concluded and approved.




no... he didn't...

he just tried to help his friend...

well... it's your opinion then...

no need to argue...


i tried doing that once too..

not with a bully but with my friend...

even though she doesnt understand what i said,, she didnt laugh at me...

instead,, she became eager to know the meaning of what i just said...

i told her 'baka',, by the way...


and your point for quoting me is?....
350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 4/28/09
just same what others did....
1954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / anywhere but nowhere
Offline
Posted 4/29/09

cutie_ea16 wrote:

"baka = cow"

yes..that correct!
but.. it also means


"baka = perhaps or maybe"



^^ ... nee?!




kapampangan ka keni?

remember when CR was good?

neither do I
11507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines ^-^
Offline
Posted 4/29/09

lanoche wrote:


cutie_ea16 wrote:

"baka = cow"

yes..that correct!
but.. it also means


"baka = perhaps or maybe"



^^ ... nee?!




kapampangan ka keni?

remember when CR was good?

neither do I


nope i'm not... i use tagalog laguage...
and baka is also a tagalog language...^^
7615 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Norway
Offline
Posted 4/29/09

Lourdzotaku18 wrote:


x-freak-x wrote:

I only use Japanese words when I'm with people who understand them. (Which means, with people that like anime).
But I myseld sometimes find quite funny words and translate them to what they sould like in my tounge.
So Jada (no in Japanese) is the form of yes (in Norwegan) so I somtimes shout jada, in a sentence where it means yes, but make it soud like tha Japanese no... and so on (8
(Baka also means to bake in Icelandic)


It's really nice if people understand japanese,,,
and likes anime desho?
since it's easy to talk to them if they know what your talking about,,,


Yeah.
One of the reasons to why I only speak about or use Japanese sentences when I'm with my geeky anime-friends xD
Ofc. it happenes that I start talking about anime with people who don't like it, but it's usually because they bring it up!

1904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 4/29/09
well i can curse in tagalo even if i'm a foreigner hehehe
tagalog nihongo
P.I. = you son a Bi^(# =
another P.I. = ukinenam = or your mother vig^^a
TAE = $#^!
gago (not sure) = baka in nihongo

BAKA BAKA BAKA
maki baka maki baboy

i'm sure baka master hate's his user name now

tsk tsk tsk

1904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 4/29/09

Baka-Master wrote:

Meh, just give them a stare like '' wtf are you talking about '' o.O

or something like that, also I don't speak/ use ''japanese'' words nor sentences , thus I've never had it before.

On a side note, Baka = Cow ;DD


aw i miss that part
2499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Pearl of the Orient
Offline
Posted 4/29/09
Well Clear these things for me first
Situation:
1. They laughed at your friend because of their ignorance of the word
and not fbecause your friend is using a japanese word and for being an otaku.

2. They Laughed because they knew that your friend is using
a japanese word and for him being an otaku..

My actions:

Situation 1: Enlighten them about the word because ignorance is the reason why they laughed..
if they still laughed because they still dont get it...
the next day bring a japanese dictionary and slap it on the those ignorants faces..

Situation 2: I will tell my otaku friend "bring me a sledgehammer and get away
because these situation will get NASTY"..
218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/29/09
We should just all use the language we were born to be sayin' and leave the moonspeak to the Japanese |:. Unless we learn it professionally and CORRECTLY (DESU YO NE?) with I don't know, maybe a help of a BOOK or something that has CORRECT INFORMATION unlike the untrustworthy ears of ours.
Posted 4/29/09

tropack wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:

Meh, just give them a stare like '' wtf are you talking about '' o.O

or something like that, also I don't speak/ use ''japanese'' words nor sentences , thus I've never had it before.

On a side note, Baka = Cow ;DD


aw i miss that part


Excuse me??
Posted 4/29/09 , edited 4/29/09

spazing_dragon wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:

Meh, just give them a stare like '' wtf are you talking about '' o.O

or something like that, also I don't speak/ use ''japanese'' words nor sentences , thus I've never had it before.

On a side note, Baka = Cow ;DD


lol you're the cow master now!

OT: Insulting someone in a foreign language that they don't know is useless really. Might as well just insult them in your own language if you want to hurt them :\


Lol, actually was that my original purpose, but, many people here misunderstood me, and I was never motivated to tell them, that I meant Cow-Master and not Idiotic - Master.

But meh, I'm already used to be called Idiot,

;DD
5136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Weird World
Offline
Posted 4/29/09
lol at weaboo.
@topic - let it be .
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.