First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Mods Application
Requester
1646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Closing To The......
Offline
Posted 4/28/09 , edited 6/27/09

Name:
Age:
User:
Why u Want to be a mod here:
R u active:
Programme did u use (if isn't gimp,photoscape or photoshop please dont apply):
Samples (Put in spoiler):
Posted 4/28/09 , edited 4/28/09
Name: pineapple_just4me /Cherry
Age: 18
Why you wanna be a mod?: cause i enjoy editing/creating.
What Programme u use?: Photoshop CS3
Examples:
Aviis:

Banners:
Posted 4/28/09

pineapple_just4me wrote:

Name: pineapple_just4me /Cherry
Age: 18
Why you wanna be a mod?: cause i enjoy editing/creating.
What Programme u use?: Photoshop CS3
Examples:
Aviis:

Banners:




uwaaahhhhhh totally accepted ur so good lo xDD can u pm me de textures used in the first avii? if not then its ok..

Posted 4/29/09
waaa~ thanxxx ^-^- and that means i could take requests or should i wait a bit?! o.o
Posted 4/29/09

pineapple_just4me wrote:

waaa~ thanxxx ^-^- and that means i could take requests or should i wait a bit?! o.o


u need to take requests like now!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM GONNA DIE >.<
i having my exams now..so cant help much..max top i can oni like make 1 avii in a day

can i add u as buddy?
Posted 4/29/09

szhiya wrote:


pineapple_just4me wrote:

waaa~ thanxxx ^-^- and that means i could take requests or should i wait a bit?! o.o


u need to take requests like now!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM GONNA DIE >.<
i having my exams now..so cant help much..max top i can oni like make 1 avii in a day

can i add u as buddy?


hahhah xD okie dokie, i'm having some free time, so it's purrfect x3 oh, of course u can :o
Requester
1646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Closing To The......
Offline
Posted 4/29/09

pineapple_just4me wrote:

Name: pineapple_just4me /Cherry
Age: 18
Why you wanna be a mod?: cause i enjoy editing/creating.
What Programme u use?: Photoshop CS3
Examples:
Aviis:

Banners:


i kinda like ur examples!...and we're really luking forward to working wit u!...

11968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 5/7/09 , edited 5/9/09
Name: Deanny/ smiley62
Age: 13
Why you wanna be a mod?: i like to make graphics
Wat Programme u use?: gimp, picnik, lunapic (i rly want photoshop! but i don't have it :()
Examples:
icons

avatars


they aren't that good. its okay to say no. up to u.
11968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 5/16/09

smiley62 wrote:

Name: Deanny/ smiley62
Age: 13
Why you wanna be a mod?: i like to make graphics
Wat Programme u use?: gimp, picnik, lunapic (i rly want photoshop! but i don't have it :()
Examples:
icons

avatars


they aren't that good. its okay to say no. up to u.


i made beta ones!!!!! if u want to see them plz quote.
Requester
39094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ♥hide-and-seek♥
Offline
Posted 5/16/09 , edited 5/16/09
Name: animekid999/Mimi-chan
Age: 17
Why you wanna be a mod?: i enjoy making graphics and its fun
Wat Program u use?: PS CS3
Examples:
avatars

banner
26847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / In Wonderland
Offline
Posted 5/21/09

AngelRing198 wrote:

Hello,before you signed up to be mod in here.....i just wanna say im only accepting 4 mods!



Name:
Age:
Why you wanna be a mod?:
Wat Programme u use?:
Examples:


Name: Otome-chan
Age: Secret^^
Why you wanna be a mod?: To help the group. I was also a mod in my previous user.
Wat Programme u use?: GIMP and Photoscape
Examples:
Requester
6394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Disboard
Offline
Posted 6/4/09 , edited 6/4/09

AngelRing198 wrote:

Hello,before you signed up to be mod in here.....i just wanna say im only accepting 4 mods!



Name:Mae-chan
Age:11
Why you wanna be a mod?:i wanna help out in the group
Wat Programme u use?:GIMP
Examples:

Posted 6/5/09

animekid999 wrote:

Name: animekid999/Mimi-chan
Age: 17
Why you wanna be a mod?: i enjoy making graphics and its fun
Wat Program u use?: PS CS3
Examples:
avatars

banner

Accepted (: be careful though with the effect between colours, is a bit too bright,that can be fixed though.
.you can start right now >.<

Moderator
9430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/10/09
Name:cristal356
Age:15
Why you wanna be a mod?: well,let's say that I like to spend my time in ps.
What Program you use?:PS CS2
Examples: here
Posted 6/10/09

cristal356 wrote:

Name:cristal356
Age:15
Why you wanna be a mod?: well,let's say that I like to spend my time in ps.
What Program you use?:PS CS2
Examples: here


so freaking A p p r o v e d =3
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.