First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Zac Efron as Sagara Sousuke from Full Metal Panic
11277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Iloilo City, PH
Offline
Posted 5/1/09 , edited 5/1/09
life...? hmm.. we dun have one. do you?

what about that kid from the that spy movie a few years back..?
38425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Maui
Offline
Posted 5/1/09 , edited 5/1/09

hikobuf wrote:

when will he ever stop trying to take a lead in a anime! btw 17 again was a great movie :D


are you serious? you really thought "17 again" was a great movie?!? nah i kinda liked i too lol


You know it's sad that so many people like to think negatively. OK so there's a good chance that these americanized remakes/and movies are gonna fail. and so? it's either gonna fail or pass. some of these people act like only asians are able to make great movies. i say go fuck yourself you bias 'tards. and for you Zac Efron haters have you guys forgotten he's an actor? a new actor and he hasn't done much work yet. he has room to grow and improve. i used to hate Shia LaBeouf in his even stevens days but now i like him cause he managed to graduate from even stevens to the silver screen. so before you start hating just see what happens first. and if it does bomb then go ahead and hate all you want. but stop judging the movies before they even come out.
34454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 5/1/09

mauigrown wrote:


hikobuf wrote:

when will he ever stop trying to take a lead in a anime! btw 17 again was a great movie :D


are you serious? you really thought "17 again" was a great movie?!? nah i kinda liked i too lol


You know it's sad that so many people like to think negatively. OK so there's a good chance that these americanized remakes/and movies are gonna fail. and so? it's either gonna fail or pass. some of these people act like only asians are able to make great movies. i say go fuck yourself you bias 'tards. and for you Zac Efron haters have you guys forgotten he's an actor? a new actor and he hasn't done much work yet. he has room to grow and improve. i used to hate Shia LaBeouf in his even stevens days but now i like him cause he managed to graduate from even stevens to the silver screen. so before you start hating just see what happens first. and if it does bomb then go ahead and hate all you want. but stop judging the movies before they even come out.


:D
21580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/11/09
well, i thnk zac efron fits to take the lead of sousuke sagara
just make sure they dont change any attitude of sousuke,
cause i really lyk sousuke the way he is...
"he should act like sousuke sagara"

and dont make any revision of the story cause
its a blasphemy to Full Metal Panic anime ver.





3005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / The Devil's Buttc...
Offline
Posted 7/15/09 , edited 7/15/09
NOOOOOOO I HATE ZAC EFRON! Don't get him!
Posted 7/15/09
UH MM wow he trying to get into all the movies isn't he??
2233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Why
Offline
Posted 7/15/09
no...no, first death note now this
136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 7/19/09

-Turbo- wrote:

u guys act like asians make awesome movies LOL
or 4 that matter make good live action movies..

in case u guys 4got the death note live action SUCKED
some of the worst acting ive ever seen and the theatrics were horribleeeeee

just the shinigamis looked good



They Do. A lot of Asian movies have cult followings in the US and Europe. and Death NOte Live is definitely a much better movie than whatever the Americans can come up with.
Posted 7/19/09 , edited 7/19/09

punkgeisha wrote:


-Turbo- wrote:

u guys act like asians make awesome movies LOL
or 4 that matter make good live action movies..

in case u guys 4got the death note live action SUCKED
some of the worst acting ive ever seen and the theatrics were horribleeeeee

just the shinigamis looked good



They Do. A lot of Asian movies have cult followings in the US and Europe. and Death NOte Live is definitely a much better movie than whatever the Americans can come up with.


alot of CULTS have cult followings too, I dont think thats a high standard
death note was a great anime but the movie was terrible unless
your a fanboy or a fangirl, but money talks and asian movies dont pull
in nearly the amount american movies do, sorry

not to mention the entire asian movie industry and most of
their pop culture is fashioned from hollywood and america

5743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Sand Village
Offline
Posted 7/23/09
FAARKK! goku didnt turn out well ... NOW THIS?!
2261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Amber's Pocket
Offline
Posted 7/23/09
lol
1st Light of Deathnote
Now this??
lol.... what's next???
2897 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 7/23/09
i'm still not over
the rumor that he will play KIRA
and now he will play sagara??
what is soo good on him??
i mean he is just a jackass
with a face..
i didn't even like him
in highschool musical..
he looks like a pussy..
at least spare me
the drama on this..
i like sagara and i want it
to stay like that...
just stop destroying great
anime series..damnit!!

[ok i'm totally ranting about my hate]
1408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 7/24/09
OMFG! hell NAO!
1569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Brissy. very exci...
Offline
Posted 7/24/09
*gag
of all people, y is it that he seems to get the leads for american remakes of anime? first it was news of deathnote and now this *sigh
meh i'm not ever gonna bother to watch it but for those who will - good luck.
136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 7/31/09

-Turbo- wrote:


punkgeisha wrote:


-Turbo- wrote:

u guys act like asians make awesome movies LOL
or 4 that matter make good live action movies..

in case u guys 4got the death note live action SUCKED
some of the worst acting ive ever seen and the theatrics were horribleeeeee

just the shinigamis looked good



They Do. A lot of Asian movies have cult followings in the US and Europe. and Death NOte Live is definitely a much better movie than whatever the Americans can come up with.


alot of CULTS have cult followings too, I dont think thats a high standard
death note was a great anime but the movie was terrible unless
your a fanboy or a fangirl, but money talks and asian movies dont pull
in nearly the amount american movies do, sorry

not to mention the entire asian movie industry and most of
their pop culture is fashioned from hollywood and america



I was quoting on the fact t hat YOU SAID - U guys act Like asians make awesome movies- Thats a generalization if I read it right. I answered YES THEY DO! If not how then and why Hollywood has been remaking ASIAN MOVIES in the past years? A Tale of Two Sisters, My Sassy Girl, Oldboy etc and yes... the inspiration for old hollywood movies like the Dirty Dozen, Star Wars were all from Asian movies and directors like Akira Kurosawa and Ozu.

Wong Kar Wai, Kurosawa, Zhang Yi Mou, Park Chan Wook are very popular asian directors in the West. Revered and not just admired. SO please read carefully befor you make generalization.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.