First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply sunset desert
Creator
2322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / alaska
Offline
Posted 4/28/09
a dry desert on the ouyskrts of the sand village. A series of tunnel systems crisscross under ground and caves and sink holes riddle the sand.
Moderator
315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Alaska, United St...
Offline
Posted 4/28/09
lands ontop of a dune near the entrance and pulls out her scrolls and equipment and sits down examining them. " probably shoulda checked before I left. "
Posted 4/29/09
*Comes on s giant snake this time with a gourd on my back*
Moderator
315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Alaska, United St...
Offline
Posted 4/29/09

SkyGirl-Christine wrote:

*Comes on s giant snake this time with a gourd on my back*


looks over at you. " reptilian summoner too huh. " hops off the rock and walks towards you now with a serious expression on my face. "I'll prove to you and anyone else that I am the kazekage and I'm suited for the job. "
Posted 4/29/09
we'll see.But i've changed the rules a bit*takes out 1 bell on a string*see if you can take this bell from me before sunrise ^_-

Moderator
315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Alaska, United St...
Offline
Posted 4/29/09

SkyGirl-Christine wrote:

we'll see.But i've changed the rules a bit*takes out 1 bell on a string*see if you can take this bell from me before sunrise ^_-



a bell test? Like for gennin? Piece of cake. Should I wait till you day start? " before hearing your answer, I dissapear and then reapear on your right then on your left. I dissapear again, the an arm grabs your ankle. " head hunter jutsu"
Posted 4/29/09 , edited 4/29/09
....predictable...*quickly puts hands on ground,and pilalrs made of rock suddenly burst out of the ground one justing up beneath you slaming you into the air*I didn't say go yet


Moderator
315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Alaska, United St...
Offline
Posted 4/29/09

SkyGirl-Christine wrote:

....predictable...*quickly puts hands on ground,and pilalrs made of rock suddenly burst out of the ground one justing up beneath you slaming you into the air*I didn't say go yet




I'm not a gennin. I dont need a ready set go. " flips in the air and lands on the pillar and sits down crossing one leg over the other. "mind if I ask if you have a kekki genkai? Just summing up my obstcals. "
Posted 4/29/09
.....*seems to give off a ominous feeling*..yes...but i rarely use it.And i'm not telling what it is.*The pillars slowly sep back into the ground*
OK ready go!*takes cork off gourd and does on hand sign*
*Swipes hand and snad comes out of the gourd and after you*
Moderator
315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Alaska, United St...
Offline
Posted 4/29/09

SkyGirl-Christine wrote:

.....*seems to give off a ominous feeling*..yes...but i rarely use it.And i'm not telling what it is.*The pillars slowly sep back into the ground*
OK ready go!*takes cork off gourd and does on hand sign*
*Swipes hand and snad comes out of the gourd and after you*


takes out a strand of metal wire as the pillar seeps into the ground. Jumps to the side of the pillar facing away from you and wraps the cord around the pillar. I pull and the pillar slowly is cut in half. I jump off and kick the chunk of rock towards you. I run underneath it as the sand hits the chunk I jump out and dash behind you with the cord still attatched to the chunk of rock. I pull and the chunk of rock moves and comes right for you.
Posted 4/29/09
First gate open!*i open one of the eight chakra gates and chakra blades appear on my hand and i spina round ral fast making a chakra force field around me*Protection eight triagrams!*The chunck is blocked*
*I then take off my leg weights and drop them in the sand as they make a large ditch and a loud thud i appear behind you then kick you into the air,and semd sand after you*
Moderator
315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Alaska, United St...
Offline
Posted 4/29/09

SkyGirl-Christine wrote:

First gate open!*i open one of the eight chakra gates and chakra blades appear on my hand and i spina round ral fast making a chakra force field around me*Protection eight triagrams!*The chunck is blocked*
*I then take off my leg weights and drop them in the sand as they make a large ditch and a loud thud i appear behind you then kick you into the air,and semd sand after you*


flies into the air spinning around. I glimpse the sand coming every few rotations. Pulls out six wires and tie them onto six kunai and throw them toward where the ground should be. Three of them travel off into the distance and stop as they reach the end of the wire. One heads right for you and the other two lodge into the ruble. I yank on the two that hot the rubble to stop spinning. Reaches back and pulls out a folded demon wind shuruken and unfolds it while spinning it like a fan around my wrist. " wind style: demon wind tornado. A large vortex forms and hits the ground dispersing the sand you sent towards me. Pulling really hard on all the wires I wrap them back up and land in the middle of the vortex and hold out my arm again and another vortex sprouts out from the original and shoots towards you like a drill, picking up rocks and sand as it goes.
Posted 4/30/09 , edited 4/30/09
Wind and earth are my main elements...and nice combo
*Goes into mind and goes down a long hallway and at the end there are 2 yellow bird eyes staring back at me*
*says to the creature*Its been a very long time Four Tailed Sokou
Sokou:.....what is it you want?
Just to borrow some of your power....i'm testing a kage,and i wonder how she will hold up against your power...
Sokou:heheh a cruel test?sounds interesting...very well
*Does handsigns and puts hands on ground*
Earth Walls!
*walls made of rock burst from the earth and make a box around me to block the attack*
*Closes the top with sand*
Moderator
315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Alaska, United St...
Offline
Posted 4/30/09 , edited 4/30/09

SkyGirl-Christine wrote:

Wind and earth are my main elements...and nice combo
*Goes into mind and goes down a long hallway and at the end there are 2 yellow bird eyes staring back at me*
*says to the creature*Its been a very long time Four Tailed Sokou
Sokou:.....what is it you want?
Just to borrow some of your power....i'm testing a kage,and i wonder how she will hold up against your power...
Sokou:heheh a cruel test?sounds interesting...very well
*Does handsigns and puts hands on ground*
Earth Walls!
*walls made of rock burst from the earth and make a box around me to block the attack*
*Closes the top with sand*


"thank you." walks up to the wall and taps it with a nuckle. a solid tap echoes back. jumps back and pulls out a large scroll from my back and unroll it in midair. i do one handsign. and place one hand on the scroll. "summoning jutsu." a large flame gushes out of the scroll, and in it two deep red eyes stare out. the flames extinguish and a large dragon with orange marking all over his grey body is left standing over me.

alemor: ahhhh saiha long time no see, my freind. what is it this time. i do yearn for a good killing. it looks at the rock box and snuffs a ball of smoke. i see. you need a hole in that wall.

saiha: "no killing old freind just a freindly spar, wich id like to win. its just that she is tough. i hope you dont mind helping out for a bit. i wont need your father in this though. i know he will be dissapointed. he does love fighting."

alemor: as you wish. he pulls back his head and a large fire ball forms in the pit of his mouth. he lowers his head and releases the fire ball and it soars towards the wall, hitting just to the left of center.
Posted 4/30/09
*A whole is made in the wall*
*Suddenly you feel a huge wave of chakra emit out of the box*
*Sand starts to refill the hole*

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.