First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply sunset desert
Moderator
315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Alaska, United St...
Offline
Posted 4/30/09

SkyGirl-Christine wrote:

*A whole is made in the wall*
*Suddenly you feel a huge wave of chakra emit out of the box*
*Sand starts to refill the hole*



gets pushed back a little. shock plays across my face. " uhh no." i point and the dragon makes another fire ball and launches it at the same spot. it then flies above the box and circles examening the box.

alamore: its fortified with sand. theres no way to get in.

i think and then run towards one of the tunnel entrances and dissapear into the tunnels that crisscross the sands underground and get to a point where i guess your box is located. the ceiling is low enough for me to reach and i put my hand against it. "wind style: sacred hand of god." a huge wind gust fires from my palm and blows out a hole in the ceiling as debris falls down around me.

(ill let you decide if i missed or not.))
Posted 4/30/09
*Your attack hit the corner of my box making a small hole*
*Theres a moment of silence,and suddenly you see spiders come out of the sandy tunnel roof and drop down on you and you realize they are made of clay*
*three spiders cling onto your limbs and explode*

Moderator
315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Alaska, United St...
Offline
Posted 4/30/09

SkyGirl-Christine wrote:

*Your attack hit the corner of my box making a small hole*
*Theres a moment of silence,and suddenly you see spiders come out of the sandy tunnel roof and drop down on you and you realize they are made of clay*
*three spiders cling onto your limbs and explode*



"uuugh." i fly into the wall, and then get up and try and climb up into your box thru the hole. "are you trying to kill me? and your so hard to get to." whistles and three explosions can be heard outside as the dragon fires more fireballs at you.
Posted 4/30/09
*To your shock you see that the box is occupied by a bunch of clay animals and snakes,and the color of my chakra has changed *
*i am meditating trying to keep focus,as i use my great sound ninja hearing to pin point the dragons location*
*Suddenly a flock of 12 clay birds each a different kind flies out of one of the wholes in the walls before it covers,and start attacking your dragon*
*The largest clay bird was an eagle*
Creator
2322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / alaska
Offline
Posted 4/30/09
walks up and senses the chakra coming from the box. *that feels like a jinchurriki.* looks around and doesnt see anyone around. *well i know that saiha doesnt have a tailed beast within her, so that leaves usagi, or a rouge ninja. but why didnt i feel it before?*

sits down on the rock face and watches the dragon pummel the box with fire. *thats saiha alright.*
Moderator
315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Alaska, United St...
Offline
Posted 4/30/09

SkyGirl-Christine wrote:

*To your shock you see that the box is occupied by a bunch of clay animals and snakes,and the color of my chakra has changed *
*i am meditating trying to keep focus,as i use my great sound ninja hearing to pin point the dragons location*
*Suddenly a flock of 12 clay birds each a different kind flies out of one of the wholes in the walls before it covers,and start attacking your dragon*
*The largest clay bird was an eagle*


i throw six kunai hitting four of the birds. the sand covers up the holes and it gets darker and hard to see. the white clay of the animals glows an odd white in the low light. i can see you in the back of the box and i take out the demon wind shuruken again and unfold it. "wind style demon wind tornado." the tornado reaches around the box hitting the sides and scraping off rock chunks and then centers on you.

outside the dragon screams as the birds chase him. small explosions can be heard and one fireball hits the top layer of sand.
Posted 4/30/09
*You sudden;y feel a dangerous presence as my eyes open and 2 yellow bird/snkae like eyes are staring right at you*
*A clay butterfly lands on you and explodes*
*Sand then binds your feet to the ground as you feel something slither up your body*
*a hole then opens in the roof of the box and i fly out you see me cloaked in strange purple chakra which seems to look like i have 4 tails,and chakra wings on my back*
*I then fly straight toward your dragon chidori in hand*
*A clay owl,sappow,and hawk catch up to your dragon.*
*THe clay owl and hawk sink their claws into your dragon while the sparrow lands on its nose and explodes*
Moderator
315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Alaska, United St...
Offline
Posted 4/30/09

SkyGirl-Christine wrote:

*You sudden;y feel a dangerous presence as my eyes open and 2 yellow bird/snkae like eyes are staring right at you*
*A clay butterfly lands on you and explodes*
*Sand then binds your feet to the ground as you feel something slither up your body*
*a hole then opens in the roof of the box and i fly out you see me cloaked in strange purple chakra which seems to look like i have 4 tails,and chakra wings on my back*
*I then fly straight toward your dragon chidori in hand*
*A clay owl,sappow,and hawk catch up to your dragon.*
*THe clay owl and hawk sink their claws into your dragon while the sparrow lands on its nose and explodes*


the dragon cries in pain and then starts to fall. i yell out and the dragon dissapears in a ball of flame. i sigh and rub the sweat from my brow. "wind style: sacred hand of god." i point my palm towards the floor and the blast sends my upwards away from the sand. i grab the butterly and the snake and throw them away. "finally got you outside." shudders as i think about the bird eyes. shakes it off and puts up hand pointed at you as i land ontop of the box's wall. "fuuntamoru: great vacuum." the air round me swirls with a green hue and my eyes turn green as my kekki genkai activates. the green air around me swirls and flows behind me as a vacuum is created at the center of my palm. the small debris and sand that collects in the vacuum squeeze together into a tight ball. the vacuum gets gradually stronger until you can feel it tugging on your clothes.

((by the way, where is the bell on your person?))
Posted 4/30/09
(OOC:On her right pocket...btw when i say cloaked in chakra i mean like the way anruto was cloaked in the ninetailes chakra when facing sasuke)
*Still has chidori in hand uses the vaccume to my advantage to help me gain speed as i fly toward you and i put chidori infront of me as i get within 1 cm infront of you*
Chidori....
Moderator
315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Alaska, United St...
Offline
Posted 4/30/09 , edited 4/30/09

SkyGirl-Christine wrote:

(OOC:On her right pocket...btw when i say cloaked in chakra i mean like the way anruto was cloaked in the ninetailes chakra when facing sasuke)
*Still has chidori in hand uses the vaccume to my advantage to help me gain speed as i fly toward you and i put chidori infront of me as i get within 1 cm infront of you*
Chidori....


((i thought as much))

as the chidori hits the vacuum stops and i wavor in and out of sight until i my fuutamoru clone dissapears. from the hole in the box, two kunai shoot out with wires attached to them and fly towards you. i jump out and stand on the wall and pull and twist the wires so the kunai bounce of each other and stick into the rock, wound around you. my green eyes look you up and down intently.

"a jinchuuriki host huh? ive only known one in my entire life. it seems that you have control over your bijuu." walks over to you and takes out a kunai just to be safe.
Posted 4/30/09
*my voice sounds alittle different*
.....have you already forgotten?
*The clay animals come out of the box and the oens in the sky circle around*
*You see clay wolves,butterflies,cats,foxes,spiders,and a clay panther come out of the destroyed clay box*
I..have the strength of Sakura haruno,the speed of Rocklee,the defense of gaara,the clay art of deidara,the kunning mind of kakashi hatake,and the will of Naruto...these people i ahve listed are who taught me to fight,but along with my former older brother Orochimaru who has also cursed me with burdens....i am suprised however...i havent gotten this serious in so long,and this is not even my ful power.


Moderator
315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Alaska, United St...
Offline
Posted 4/30/09

SkyGirl-Christine wrote:

*my voice sounds alittle different*
.....have you already forgotten?
*The clay animals come out of the box and the oens in the sky circle around*
*You see clay wolves,butterflies,cats,foxes,spiders,and a clay panther come out of the destroyed clay box*
I..have the strength of Sakura haruno,the speed of Rocklee,the defense of gaara,the clay art of deidara,the kunning mind of kakashi hatake,and the will of Naruto...these people i ahve listed are who taught me to fight,but along with my former older brother Orochimaru who has also cursed me with burdens....i am suprised however...i havent gotten this serious in so long,and this is not even my ful power.




looks up. "and your a sannin only? you could take over whole countries with what you posses. how am i supposed to compete with a tailed beast? would i bee able to ask tsukimi to join me in this spar?" jumps back and throws kunai at the animals.

Posted 4/30/09
*The animals dodge and charge at you*
I choose not to be a kage cause i wouldn't be able to travel as much with all the responsibility that coems with it.I travel to help people,and to visit my friends....oh and since now i know i cant rust you....i'll tell you something i'm not as young as i look,and i am Gaara's lover ^_-*

Moderator
315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Alaska, United St...
Offline
Posted 4/30/09

SkyGirl-Christine wrote:

*The animals dodge and charge at you*
I choose not to be a kage cause i wouldn't be able to travel as much with all the responsibility that coems with it.I travel to help people,and to visit my friends....oh and since now i know i cant rust you....i'll tell you something i'm not as young as i look,and i am Gaara's lover ^_-*



((can or cant trust? ))

looks back with surprise. a nearby explosion nock the sense back into me. runs at you and reaches down at your belt and the bell as i jump over you and keep running. "well then, does garra know?"
Posted 4/30/09
*Takes your hand then then swings you and slams you intot he ground,and jumps back*
(can trust)
Of coarse...i have to keep myself looking young so i won't be recognized by soem people who are after me,and me and gaara keep our relationship on a low profile cause ...i already got to many Gaara fangirls mad at me,some are even after me -_-; they're so annoying.One of the reasons why i don't come here too often*sighs*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.