First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
if you see someone who looks, acts like the anime character you're in love with, what would you do?
Posted 4/29/09
I'm definitely going to introduce myself and hope that she and I can become friends

then hopefully its going to be us in the future =D
350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 4/29/09
i would spend all my time staring at him and hoping that he would talk to me sometime... ^^,
3910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Antarctica
Offline
Posted 4/29/09
i'll have to make friends with her...absolutely...and after a time...take it to the next level.
Posted 4/29/09

adats01 wrote:

i'll have to make friends with her...absolutely...and after a time...take it to the next level.


nice, we're on the same page =D
Posted 4/29/09
I would use sleeping pills, take her to a unused room, and than............., take my chance.
6717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Offline
Posted 4/29/09
Scary. Anime characters has those giant eyes you know and it is scary? And to fall in love with an anime character is scary too. And to have someone to look like an anime character is scary too.

Cosplay is a lot different since they never really look like an anime character... Maybe near look alike but not exactly look alike so I would not consider it the same.
Posted 4/29/09

BrylleNoGotoku wrote:

Scary. Anime characters has those giant eyes you know and it is scary? And to fall in love with an anime character is scary too. And to have someone to look like an anime character is scary too.

Cosplay is a lot different since they never really look like an anime character... Maybe near look alike but not exactly look alike so I would not consider it the same.


you're right, but I'm not talking about the eyes. =D
6717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Offline
Posted 4/29/09

xStrife wrote:


BrylleNoGotoku wrote:

Scary. Anime characters has those giant eyes you know and it is scary? And to fall in love with an anime character is scary too. And to have someone to look like an anime character is scary too.

Cosplay is a lot different since they never really look like an anime character... Maybe near look alike but not exactly look alike so I would not consider it the same.


you're right, but I'm not talking about the eyes. =D


But the eyes is included in a person's face.
Posted 4/29/09

BrylleNoGotoku wrote:


xStrife wrote:


BrylleNoGotoku wrote:

Scary. Anime characters has those giant eyes you know and it is scary? And to fall in love with an anime character is scary too. And to have someone to look like an anime character is scary too.

Cosplay is a lot different since they never really look like an anime character... Maybe near look alike but not exactly look alike so I would not consider it the same.


you're right, but I'm not talking about the eyes. =D


But the eyes is included in a person's face.


It's kinda impossible for someone who has eyes that huge! ^^
Posted 4/29/09
fall in love with him..XD
19013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
www.crunchyroll.com
Offline
Posted 4/29/09
Consult a therapist, just in case.
Posted 4/29/09

macphapie wrote:

Consult a therapist, just in case.


nice one XD
3377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Beach
Offline
Posted 4/29/09
for me i think i wan to know her/him better...

+ i know someone that almost same with anime char....+him/her nice....
Posted 4/29/09
neh....that's impossible......

but oh well, if it does happen, then i'll court him!! lolz!
504 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / an island with no...
Offline
Posted 4/29/09 , edited 4/29/09
hmm, either i'll stick with that person ..
but if he's a bad actor ...
" if you wanna act, ACT ! "
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.