First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Would you kiss you're television screen, if you see your fave character in the tv?
Posted 4/29/09
No for me, poster is enough, just kidding
=D

if you do kiss the tv screen
make sure it's clean first
^^
135343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In your dreams.....
Offline
Posted 4/29/09
no way...
Posted 4/29/09
I shoot my white fluid all over the screen.

.__.
Posted 4/29/09

Baka-Master wrote:

I shoot my white fluid all over the screen.

.__.


that's gross, I think

wait...... of course that's gross
13847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / I am in a hut, ga...
Online
Posted 4/29/09
You're = You are.


English is HARD!
20285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
http://myanimelis...
Offline
Posted 4/29/09
Posted 4/29/09

Animelovexx wrote:

You're = You are.


English is HARD!


sorry dude, I just realize that mistake after I posted it =P
Posted 4/29/09

Animelovexx wrote:

You're = You are.


English is HARD!


Thus, Your = Your .


I'm smart ;DDD
13847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / I am in a hut, ga...
Online
Posted 4/29/09

Baka-Master wrote:


Animelovexx wrote:

You're = You are.


English is HARD!


Thus, Your = Your .


I'm smart ;DDD


What's mine is yours, and what's yours, i've probably already had.
291 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 4/29/09
nope
Posted 4/29/09 , edited 4/29/09

Animelovexx wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


Animelovexx wrote:

You're = You are.


English is HARD!


Thus, Your = Your .


I'm smart ;DDD


What's mine is yours, and what's yours, i've probably already had.


.__.

What's mine, is yours, what's yours is mine.

<33 ;DD
Posted 4/29/09

xStrife wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:

I shoot my white fluid all over the screen.

.__.


that's gross, I think

wait...... of course that's gross


And why??

Who're you to decide that's actually gross??

are you assuming that splurging white fluid on a poster is better? .
13847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / I am in a hut, ga...
Online
Posted 4/29/09

Baka-Master wrote:


Animelovexx wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


Animelovexx wrote:

You're = You are.


English is HARD!


Thus, Your = Your .


I'm smart ;DDD


What's mine is yours, and what's yours, i've probably already had.


.__.

What's mine, is yours, what's yours is mine.

<33 ;DD



Hopefully you don't have any STD's. . . . . ;P
<3
Posted 4/29/09

Animelovexx wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


Animelovexx wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


Animelovexx wrote:

You're = You are.


English is HARD!


Thus, Your = Your .


I'm smart ;DDD


What's mine is yours, and what's yours, i've probably already had.


.__.

What's mine, is yours, what's yours is mine.

<33 ;DD



Hopefully you don't have any STD's. . . . . ;P
<3 :)


Don't worry, I'm already castrated, now, but I'm regretting it though T-T
13847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / I am in a hut, ga...
Online
Posted 4/29/09

Baka-Master wrote:


Animelovexx wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


Animelovexx wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


Animelovexx wrote:

You're = You are.


English is HARD!


Thus, Your = Your .


I'm smart ;DDD


What's mine is yours, and what's yours, i've probably already had.


.__.

What's mine, is yours, what's yours is mine.

<33 ;DD



Hopefully you don't have any STD's. . . . . ;P
<3 :)


Don't worry, I'm already castrated, now, but I'm regretting it though T-T



I don't see why, it doesn't make you any less of a man
. . . . . I'm sure as hell not looking foward to the day some random tells me "Alexx, i'm pregnant"

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.