First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Avatar Request
Posted 7/28/09


here you go hope its good enough ^-^
Posted 7/28/09


im not a pro avii maker but i hope this wil do ><
Posted 7/28/09


i think this will do^-^
AVI-World requestors
22365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your bed ;)
Offline
Posted 7/28/09

amuikuto101 wrote:



im not a pro avii maker but i hope this wil do ><

thanx i love it!
AVI-World requestors
48 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Are chu a stalker...
Offline
Posted 7/29/09

amuikuto101 wrote:



i think this will do^-^


Thx! ^^
16948 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F
Offline
Posted 8/1/09 , edited 8/1/09
mod request:anyone

name:yuki

user:yukiyuki9078

text:yukiyuki9078

extras:anything u want^^

crop yes or no:yes pl^^

picture:PLEASE PUT PICTURE IN SPOILER

AVI-World requestors
7006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / why should u know?
Offline
Posted 8/12/09 , edited 8/12/09
mod request:anyone

name:saya and diva

size: thin, tall

user:sakurafeathers124

text:saya and diva

extras:anything u want^^

crop yes or no:yes pl^^

picture:PLEASE PUT PICTURE IN SPOILER can u put them all 2gether? thx :)(:

7113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / penang
Offline
Posted 8/13/09

sakurafeathers124 wrote:

mod request:anyone

name:saya and diva

size: thin, tall

user:sakurafeathers124

text:saya and diva

extras:anything u want^^

crop yes or no:yes pl^^

picture:PLEASE PUT PICTURE IN SPOILER can u put them all 2gether? thx :)(:



I eg your pardon but can I know which pic you want to use??
AVI-World requestors
7006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / why should u know?
Offline
Posted 8/13/09

yinnyliew wrote:


sakurafeathers124 wrote:

mod request:anyone

name:saya and diva

size: thin, tall

user:sakurafeathers124

text:saya and diva

extras:anything u want^^

crop yes or no:yes pl^^

picture:PLEASE PUT PICTURE IN SPOILER can u put them all 2gether? thx :)(:



I eg your pardon but can I know which pic you want to use??


is it ok if you can put all of them in 1?
Posted 8/20/09 , edited 8/20/09
Mod request:any one
Name:demi
User:faza123
Text:love ya
Extras:anything
Crop yes or no:yes plz

Picture: PLEASE PUT PICTURE ON SPOILER

36024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / in Heaven
Offline
Posted 12/24/09
mod request:anyone

name:Don-Kun

size: thin, tall

user:3271865

text:3271865,Don-Kun

extras:anything u want^^

crop yes or no:yes

picture:PLEASE PUT PICTURE IN SPOILER can u put them all 2gether? thx :)(:


First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.