First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
What's the difference between.......??
1404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in a house
Offline
Posted 4/29/09 , edited 4/29/09

Why do many people believe in ghost and does not believe in god? I don't get it, what's the difference? I believe in both, ghost and the religious beliefs and the evolution theory, but the point is people seem to believe in ghost more than they believe in their own religion or god. Correct me if I'm wrong....this is just my opinion and from they way I see it.
Banned
3293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 4/29/09
who cares?
3275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Finland
Offline
Posted 4/29/09
i believe neither nor do i know anyone that does.
Posted 4/29/09
i think both are connected in a way...
13214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47
Offline
Posted 4/29/09 , edited 4/29/09
i dont believe in ghosts
Posted 4/29/09
Really I don't believe in either ghosts or god.
I think a Super Sayin is more likely to be real then either of those two
Posted 4/29/09
I believe in Science and that everything has an explanation.
46336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / dReAMLand~
Offline
Posted 4/29/09
Everyone has their own beliefs and you shouldn't even mind them...... If you have a diff. belief then stick to it....Don't mind other people.
7895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ~_
Offline
Posted 4/29/09

ishihara_yuuko wrote:

Everyone has their own beliefs and you shouldn't even mind them...... If you have a diff. belief then stick to it....Don't mind other people.


same as what i'm thinking....
46336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / dReAMLand~
Offline
Posted 4/29/09

hamstie wrote:


ishihara_yuuko wrote:

Everyone has their own beliefs and you shouldn't even mind them...... If you have a diff. belief then stick to it....Don't mind other people.


same as what i'm thinking....


LOL..*hi5*
578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Mmmm, my own world
Offline
Posted 4/30/09

lil-ro-z wrote:


Why do many people believe in ghost and does not believe in god? I don't get it, what's the difference? I believe in both, ghost and the religious beliefs and the evolution theory, but the point is people seem to believe in ghost more than they believe in their own religion or god. Correct me if I'm wrong....this is just my opinion and from they way I see it.


you mean in the fact that people have more believe in the existence of ghosts and less to God, even though both are invisible?
if that is so than there's no difference really, both are something that we don't know of its form
well maybe they have seen ghosts with their own eyes
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Kiki 
100410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nova Scotia
Offline
Posted 4/30/09
I believe in ghosts more than I believe in god.
Mainly because I scare myself at night and keep imagining things that are out to get me. O_o
I guess I would believe in god more if I kept waking up at night thinking he's under my bed trying to kill me.

I know ghosts don't exist. But still believe in them anyway. *shrugs* weird.. o_o
17344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Crapsack World
Offline
Posted 4/30/09
The belief that ghost do exist and the fear of the unknown belong to the same side of the coin.
Posted 4/30/09
Ghosts and God are both myths which are just some bullshit made up by people who wants to scare and control people.

If you're looking at religion, the people who've made this, only did it for the power and influence on the poor people.

Ghosts are just plain BS, which is fictitious, either fake.

That's my view on this topic.

Thus the difference is Ghosts is made up to scare people God is made up to control people.
3645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Male
Offline
Posted 4/30/09 , edited 4/30/09
^precisely.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.