Created by JEnnie_1
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply KX FUN : Mornings
KX LEDAHH ;D ♥
39434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / gone.
Offline
Posted 6/30/09

lil-mamegoma wrote:


lov3two wrote:



i watch that crap everyday. xD LOL jk jk.
but i do watch it sometimes.


LOL I only watch it if I got nothing else to watch and only if it's on.


oic
Posted 6/30/09

lov3two wrote:


lil-mamegoma wrote:


lov3two wrote:



i watch that crap everyday. xD LOL jk jk.
but i do watch it sometimes.


LOL I only watch it if I got nothing else to watch and only if it's on.


oic


At least I don't watch Bob the Builder. xD
KX LEDAHH ;D ♥
39434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / gone.
Offline
Posted 6/30/09


ew, thats annoying. ;P
Posted 6/30/09
When I went on a camping field trip for my class we had hiking groups. So one of my classmates just had to say, "Let's name our hiking group Bob the Builder and the Frosted Newts". Weird. xD
KX LEDAHH ;D ♥
39434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / gone.
Offline
Posted 7/2/09

lil-mamegoma wrote:

When I went on a camping field trip for my class we had hiking groups. So one of my classmates just had to say, "Let's name our hiking group Bob the Builder and the Frosted Newts". Weird. xD


ahah,
Posted 7/2/09
For some reason...I'm waking up later and later now. In fact I just woke up. LOL Jk. ;]
KX LEDAHH ;D ♥
39434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / gone.
Offline
Posted 7/5/09

lil-mamegoma wrote:

For some reason...I'm waking up later and later now. In fact I just woke up. LOL Jk. ;]


x)
KX Elite Mod
720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Udaho or, Idaho?
Offline
Posted 7/6/09
.....
Posted 7/6/09
I now have an alarm on my phone...and it's really loud. xD
KX LEDAHH ;D ♥
39434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / gone.
Offline
Posted 7/7/09

lil-mamegoma wrote:

I now have an alarm on my phone...and it's really loud. xD


hmm, mine is the radio. xD
KX Member
14159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / M
Offline
Posted 7/12/09
Jump on the comp and gaming b4 school
Posted 7/12/09

KayzOR wrote:

Jump on the comp and gaming b4 school :P


I have no time to do that lol
KX LEDAHH ;D ♥
39434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / gone.
Offline
Posted 7/13/09
woahh, im suprised people wake u.
pshh i just sleep 'til teh pm comes. ;P
KX Contest Judge
620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / with FFs
Offline
Posted 7/14/09
SNOOZE <3
KX Member
14159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / M
Offline
Posted 7/14/09
I kiss my baby sis and niece then go b to sleep ;]
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.