Created by JEnnie_1
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply KX FUN : Mornings
KX Member
3736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / soomewheereee
Offline
Posted 7/14/09
i wake up o_O i sit up for like 2seconds.. and then realize i have drool all over my face and pillow.. and flip my pillow over and go back to sleep XD
well thats sometimes o_O

other times ide wake up.. and go back to sleep wake up and go back to sleep o-o and sometimes .. i just stare at the ceiling ._.
113921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Where my children...
Offline
Posted 7/14/09
overslept x3 hehe
KX Contest Judge
620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / with FFs
Offline
Posted 7/15/09

lov3two wrote:

woahh, im suprised people wake u.
pshh i just sleep 'til teh pm comes. ;P


we pull all nighters <3 then sleep for the WHOLE DAY (:

03/01/09 xD
Posted 8/12/09
I'm going to have to start waking up early since school is coming. =___=
KX LEDAHH ;D ♥
39434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / gone.
Offline
Posted 8/12/09

lil-mamegoma wrote:

I'm going to have to start waking up early since school is coming. =___=


THATS WHAT MY DAD SAID TOO :DDD
*HIGH FIVESSS*
Posted 8/12/09

lov3two wrote:


lil-mamegoma wrote:

I'm going to have to start waking up early since school is coming. =___=


THATS WHAT MY DAD SAID TOO :DDD
*HIGH FIVESSS*


WOOT....XD
KX LEDAHH ;D ♥
39434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / gone.
Offline
Posted 8/13/09


ahahah <3 :DDD
what time does your school start?
mines at like 7:15ammmmm D:
Posted 8/13/09

lov3two wrote:



ahahah <3 :DDD
what time does your school start?
mines at like 7:15ammmmm D:


o_o Mine's at 8. I woke up pretty early today though so it's pretty early right now.
KX LEDAHH ;D ♥
39434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / gone.
Offline
Posted 8/13/09

lil-mamegoma wrote:


lov3two wrote:



ahahah <3 :DDD
what time does your school start?
mines at like 7:15ammmmm D:


o_o Mine's at 8. I woke up pretty early today though so it's pretty early right now.


AHAHA lucky you xDD
at least i get off at 2 :DD
Posted 8/13/09

lov3two wrote:


lil-mamegoma wrote:


lov3two wrote:



ahahah <3 :DDD
what time does your school start?
mines at like 7:15ammmmm D:


o_o Mine's at 8. I woke up pretty early today though so it's pretty early right now.


AHAHA lucky you xDD
at least i get off at 2 :DD


HA. I get out 10:30...only on the first and last day of school though...xD But there are a lot of days where we get out on 12:30
KX LEDAHH ;D ♥
39434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / gone.
Offline
Posted 8/13/09


your only in school for 4 hours? usually? xD
Posted 8/13/09

lov3two wrote:



your only in school for 4 hours? usually? xD


Yeah sometimes, but it's on Mondays every 2-3 weeks. xD

KX LEDAHH ;D ♥
39434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / gone.
Offline
Posted 8/13/09


oh same here :DD
but mines every monday
Posted 8/13/09

lov3two wrote:



oh same here :DD
but mines every monday


Whaaa.........DX -Punches- MWA HA HA. xD
KX LEDAHH ;D ♥
39434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / gone.
Offline
Posted 8/14/09


jealoussss? i know :]]]]
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.