First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Katawa Shojo/Disable Girl Eroge
Posted 5/2/09

Erehe wrote:


Gaia93 wrote:


Erehe wrote:


Gaia93 wrote:

I don't know weither to be offended or lol, but I'm not surprised, 4chan is always known best for retarded shit.


No, More like you're known for posting retarded shit, Like your current post right now.


That M should be lowercased.
I don't see how my reply was retarded, I was just stating how I felt, but it is a good game. I'm still surprised it came from 4chan



I don't know weither to be offended or lol, but I'm not surprised, 4chan is always known best for retarded shit.


It's whether bro, not weither. Where is you god now?


What is the "where is your god now" part supposed to mean?
Sometime's I get confused with weither or whether, I should pratice with that.
Erehe 
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Heretic's Keep
Offline
Posted 5/2/09 , edited 5/2/09

Gaia93 wrote:


Erehe wrote:


Gaia93 wrote:


Erehe wrote:


Gaia93 wrote:

I don't know weither to be offended or lol, but I'm not surprised, 4chan is always known best for retarded shit.


No, More like you're known for posting retarded shit, Like your current post right now.


That M should be lowercased.
I don't see how my reply was retarded, I was just stating how I felt, but it is a good game. I'm still surprised it came from 4chan



I don't know weither to be offended or lol, but I'm not surprised, 4chan is always known best for retarded shit.


It's whether bro, not weither. Where is you god now?


What is the "where is your god now" part supposed to mean?
Sometime's I get confused with weither or whether, I should pratice with that.


Dohoho, what does it feel like tasting your own medicine, retarded shit?
Posted 5/2/09


Hm? We both got something wrong in our replies, grammar and spelling doesn't have to be perfect all the time, I was just pointing something out. Not trying to be rude.
Erehe 
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Heretic's Keep
Offline
Posted 5/3/09

Gaia93 wrote:



Hm? We both got something wrong in our replies, grammar and spelling doesn't have to be perfect all the time, I was just pointing something out. Not trying to be rude.


Seeing that you took the first blow by calling me a retard for a grammatical error, I just merely showed you a mirror, my statement wouldn't have been rude if your reply wasn't retarded to begin with, saintly much?
Posted 5/3/09

Erehe wrote:


Gaia93 wrote:



Hm? We both got something wrong in our replies, grammar and spelling doesn't have to be perfect all the time, I was just pointing something out. Not trying to be rude.


Seeing that you took the first blow by calling me a retard for a grammatical error, I just merely showed you a mirror, my statement wouldn't have been rude if your reply wasn't retarded to begin with, saintly much?


I don't remember calling you retarded, I even scanned through the thread and looked at my comments, if I'm missing something than you need to tell me.
Erehe 
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Heretic's Keep
Offline
Posted 5/4/09

Gaia93 wrote:


Erehe wrote:


Gaia93 wrote:



Hm? We both got something wrong in our replies, grammar and spelling doesn't have to be perfect all the time, I was just pointing something out. Not trying to be rude.


Seeing that you took the first blow by calling me a retard for a grammatical error, I just merely showed you a mirror, my statement wouldn't have been rude if your reply wasn't retarded to begin with, saintly much?


I don't remember calling you retarded, I even scanned through the thread and looked at my comments, if I'm missing something than you need to tell me.


Do i actually have to point it out to you why?

Seriously, You call 4chan retarded shit and you can't even get why i insulted you to begin with?

Amusing
Posted 5/4/09


So let me get this straight, you insulted me because I said "4chan was known for creating retarded shit?" Is that what this was truly about?

Seriously, You call 4chan retarded shit and you can't even get why i insulted you to begin with?

Yeah, it is amusing. My apologies for forgetting that the Internet was serious business and every comment made on a thread should be taken literally.

Yeah, I'm leaving this conversation. Trying to figure out why you were so offended in the first place turned out to be a waste of time. Say whatever else you like about me, but don't expect a reply. Just goes to show how immature you are, and how much of an idiot I was for trying.

Have a nice life.
3447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/6/09

crunchypibb wrote:


malteseluv94 wrote:


ZombieJesse wrote:


BrylleNoGotoku wrote:

Well, 4chan hacked Time Inc. poll making moot the most influential man according to Time Inc. so I think a game is not that bad.

Anyway, I hate seeing the girl with a deformed face. Creepy.


Favorite character is that girl.


err..is there a girl wif a deformed face in the game? is it really creepy? lol i'll die of fright n nvr ever fall asleep XD


She's not that bad in my opinion. And yes, according to the official polls she's the most favorited person in the game. Probably because she's predator bait being so shy and all.


O_O ok so its not creepy at all. haha thanks!
7360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / near you
Offline
Posted 5/10/09
I want to get to the "Piss off Misha" screen sooooo badly
1268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 5/10/09
boner achieved! thrusting on target now commencing! TORANS-AMU! lol i'm one of those sick bastards who's good at manipulating others especially little disabled girls hehehe it's like taking a candy from a little girl *a disabled little girl*
1268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
home
Offline
Posted 6/7/09
i love this game im hoping part two comes out at some point soon :]
omg i played the game like 4 times seeing the different results.... and i freaken died!!!! DD=
114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
105 / Sibiu
Offline
Posted 6/10/09
Played the game, and although it's just the demo, it threw aside all the visual novels in my top and instantly became number one.

There's more to it than meets the eye.

One thing I am sure of... never saw someone saying "I don't like it" since the demo release.
6906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 6/11/09
OH LOL
THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IN CRUNCHYROLL THAT SOMEONE IS ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT 4CHAN
AND KATAWA SHOUJO OH LAWL

as a prize
17344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Crapsack World
Offline
Posted 6/11/09
I didn't know that some 4channers decided to a make doujin VN til now. Well, it's good to hear they'll use their power of imagination and creativity to good use.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.