First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Competition: Bishōnen and Bishōjo fanart
Moderator
13021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/30/09
Requested by: Sarkstica

Rules
1. Must be drawn by yourself
2. Maximum 2 enteries per person,1 on Bishounen and 1 on Bishojo or both enteries on a bishounen and bishojo together
3. The character drawn can be made up by yourself but must be clearly seen if its a bishounen/bishojo
4. Can be coloured, black and white, photoshop....
5.Cannot be just copied and pasted from the internet!!!!!!
5.Enteries must follow given format OR will NOT be accepted

FORMAT

Username: your username here
Title: title of your drawing
(Picture goes here)

Extra Information

Bishōnen= handsome boy like Kuran Kaname from vampire knight, allen from d gray man
Bishojo: Beautiful Girl , sailor moon?

** please do not draw crossdressers...if not i wont know whether to list under bishonen or bishojo...
Member
4775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Panamá
Offline
Posted 4/30/09
thanks for accept my request Race!!

Bishounen

Title: just Kyohei!


Bishojo

Title: Undiscovered Beauty



I hope you like it!

Moderator
13021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/1/09


No Worries! and good job!!!

Member
10524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / iloilo city, Phil...
Offline
Posted 5/2/09
i'm gonna join here too....hehehe
Member
10524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / iloilo city, Phil...
Offline
Posted 5/2/09 , edited 8/1/09
Username: chaosiris79
Title: the kanata of today


Username: chaosiris79
Title: my jenny









Member
10524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / iloilo city, Phil...
Offline
Posted 5/2/09

Sarkstica wrote:

thanks for accept my request Race!!

Bishounen

Title: just Kyohei!


Bishojo

Title: Undiscovered Beauty



I hope you like it!



hey pal! i really have to thank you for your request coz i really find this quite challenging for me...i really like bishies and bishoujos....hehehe...*kneels down*
Member
10524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / iloilo city, Phil...
Offline
Posted 5/2/09
SARKSTICA:

did i ever tell you that i like your pieces....its so cool! just a little more and you'll perfect those faces of kyohei and sunako! nice work pal! hehehe
Member
4775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Panamá
Offline
Posted 5/5/09

chaosiris79 wrote:

SARKSTICA:

did i ever tell you that i like your pieces....its so cool! just a little more and you'll perfect those faces of kyohei and sunako! nice work pal! hehehe



Thank you so much Chaosiris!!
I'm glad that you like my request and my drawings.

Finally I like your drawings too, you are very talented.

I think this will be a hard competition.
Member
4775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Panamá
Offline
Posted 5/5/09

chaosiris79 wrote:

Username: chaosiris79
Title: the kanata of today



Username: chaosiris79
Title: my jenny



i hope this is okay....again....hehehe









Your drawings look awesome, specially their hairs and clothes. I like your bishojo, her looks is so cool and I love her hair style. GREAT WORK!!
Member
10524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / iloilo city, Phil...
Offline
Posted 5/5/09

Sarkstica wrote:


chaosiris79 wrote:

SARKSTICA:

did i ever tell you that i like your pieces....its so cool! just a little more and you'll perfect those faces of kyohei and sunako! nice work pal! hehehe



Thank you so much Chaosiris!!
I'm glad that you like my request and my drawings.

Finally I like your drawings too, you are very talented.

I think this will be a hard competition.


you know....after what you said...i think i've been given a million of blessings...hehehe...so i really don't mind if you win....hehehe....thanks for the compliment.....
Member
10524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / iloilo city, Phil...
Offline
Posted 5/6/09 , edited 5/6/09

Sarkstica wrote:


chaosiris79 wrote:

Username: chaosiris79
Title: the kanata of today



Username: chaosiris79
Title: my jenny



i hope this is okay....again....hehehe







Your drawings look awesome, specially their hairs and clothes. I like your bishojo, her looks is so cool and I love her hair style. GREAT WORK!!


thanks...its a good thing that even though i just made them, they didn't look that bad to you.....a million thanks to you pal!!!! hehehe

Member
4775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Panamá
Offline
Posted 5/6/09



you know....after what you said...i think i've been given a million of blessings...hehehe...so i really don't mind if you win....hehehe....thanks for the compliment.....



You are so nice your kind words make me feel so happy I do not mind if you win either ....the truth is that you got my vote


I'm looking forward for your next work...Keep working!!!
Member
2328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / San Jose, CA
Offline
Posted 5/6/09 , edited 5/6/09
ill join....why not :D
ill upload mine in a few min....just gotta scan an old pic of mine that happen to match the condition of this competition
Member
2328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / San Jose, CA
Offline
Posted 5/6/09
User Name: Leon7929
Title: A Match From Heaven
Member
898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / aichi-ken ichiome...
Offline
Posted 5/7/09
whew
so cool
hiihih
akai is joining ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.