Post Reply Anyone wants 2 be the moderator?
Posted 5/1/09
If anyone wants 2 be the moderator please fill this form:
Username:
Reason:

moderator
KawaiiHeySayJump
S9937870J
xiaoqian94
anime_girl12
hsj9392
Moderator
9125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / 伊野尾慧 LOL, ahaha.....
Offline
Posted 5/1/09
can i be a mod too? hehehe

egap
reason: hehe i love HSJ? heheeh can that be a reason? heheh
Posted 5/1/09

egap said:can i be a mod too? hehehe

egap
reason: hehe i love HSJ? heheeh can that be a reason? heheh


You are now approved egap!!^^
Moderator
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 5/5/09
wow thanks for making me a mod^^
I was pretty shocked hehe
Moderator
9008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / F / in chinen yuuri...
Offline
Posted 5/6/09
i want to ....

Username:mamikochan
Reason:i like hsj and i want to help this group to~
Posted 5/9/09

mamikochan said:Username:mamikochan
Reason:i like hsj and i want to help this group to~


You are now approved mamikochan !!^^
Moderator
1795 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Japan
Offline
Posted 5/15/09
Username:yuriko_chinen
Reason: ahm... i just want to help you in updating about HSJ or what :))
Posted 5/15/09 , edited 5/15/09

yuriko_chinen said:Username:yuriko_chinen
Reason: ahm... i just want to help you in updating about HSJ or what :))



You are now approved yuriko_chinen !!^^
Moderator
1795 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Japan
Offline
Posted 5/15/09
domou for approving :))
Moderator
13668 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / *don't ask. (≧∀≦) ♥
Offline
Posted 5/24/09
username: -yuchi-
reason: i wanna spread the HSJ love ♥ . . . and i also wanna help in updating this group.

Posted 5/25/09

-yuchi- said:username: -yuchi-
reason: i wanna spread the HSJ love ♥ . . . and i also wanna help in updating this group.


You are now approved -yuchi- !!^^
2454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Outer space
Offline
Posted 7/22/09 , edited 7/29/09
Username: Ickha
Reason: i love Hey! Say! JUMP, i wanna helping for updating and helping the moderators too i will do my best for this group
Member
2085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / asian
Offline
Posted 4/3/10
Username: rin_ayako
Reason: i love HSJUMP so much... i want to help this group... i need somethings to do... i want to improved myself... *can it be a reason?*
You must be logged in to post.